Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R215975735
    replied
    having major issues with lag and loading have s[ent alot of money on this game would like to continue playing this game but not if this keeps up
    s63 having problems still live in canada fix this or im done with this game want a refund like really
    Last edited by R215975735; 11-09-2015, 12:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CS.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	1719146 hope its fixed soon

Leave a comment:

• abducator
    replied
    i live in america and cant log in stow the discriminatory remarks its coincidence and hopefully its getting worked on

Leave a comment:

• Zenzibar
    replied
    now s63 cannot login also , only players from USA can . such discrimination

Leave a comment:

• Blasser
    replied
    GM i appreciate that S88 is not going offline but the problem is that its so dam laggy that i can properly DO PVP, Bath. Please would you fix the problem.

Leave a comment:

• twyla
    replied
    oh yah forgot the wheel...

Leave a comment:

• twyla
    replied
    no roll back?.. how can you say nothing is missing if cant log in at all for days?.. trove, ladder, corruption, void, wb, iob, dungeons, fairy.. so tell meh if this is nothing at all?.. and you know what.. im surprised we dont have a live chat support in this game, why is that?.. other game has...just saying

Leave a comment:

• sdo1966
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    We are aware of the current Login issue players are experiencing with existing characters across multiple servers. We are working on the issue but at this time do not have an ETA as to when we expect to have it fixed.
    Thank you so much for the update

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    i cant log into s12 and my char is a level 46 knight and i paid to be a vip.

Leave a comment:

• LadyBecky
    replied
    I too am not able to log in on server 68 [S41]Amethyst Forest with any of my toons. I do hope this is resolved soon. Miss chatting with friends.

Leave a comment:

• keisha07
    replied
    this is getting boring now... how long will this take??

Leave a comment:

• R2294769
    replied
    im still unable to login like since wed or thursday

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    tired trying to login again, after 2 hours still not on even tried all tricks

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Weird i don't get to see even my char! After " Loading character list" i get a "Failed to connect to server" msg! 3days and counting....

Leave a comment:

• jgl71
    replied
    I loggin 2 time to get in work eveytime, loggin and wait until u get server disconected and loggin again and u are in

Leave a comment:

Working...
X