Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Community Discord Server Event

Join us for our weekly Discord Server event. Click HERE for details!
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Server Login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    anyone try plugging the cord back in?

    Comment


    • #77
      3 day not a single time and still not fixed??? none of the icons let be clicked instead is forwarded sides by hidden advertising

      Comment


      • #78
        login

        3 day not a single time and still not fixed??? none of the icons let be clicked instead is forwarded sides by hidden advertising
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #79
          Roll Back! Roll Back! yeah **fingers crossed**

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by taha$ View Post
            hy i m Taha i m not able to login since 7 days
            ITs been 7 days and still not able to get into the game after 100+ tries not a single time and still not fixed???
            still having the same problem not able to get into the server
            is anyone gonna fix and reply to this or we should quit the game???
            plz fix the problem
            lvl 74 scion knight
            only 7 days.. try 3 weeks like me... so that's triple the items i've lost because of it... and i have a lot of high lvl alts and their items also lost.. always have to laugh when people say 3 days or 7 days.. i've been trying to work on it with r2 since 3 weeks ago, with a program that they sended me to check what is wrong since then the servers has been down.. so i think they saw something about their servers but that they don't know what
            Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
            Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
            Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
            Pets: A Lot!!
            Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
            Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
            Wings: Divine Wings
            Weapon: Immortal Aug
            Pixie: Celestial Stage
            Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi



            Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade


            Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
            Be Happy..Never give up..

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
              only 7 days.. try 3 weeks like me... so that's triple the items i've lost because of it... and i have a lot of high lvl alts and their items also lost.. always have to laugh when people say 3 days or 7 days.. i've been trying to work on it with r2 since 3 weeks ago, with a program that they sended me to check what is wrong since then the servers has been down.. so i think they saw something about their servers but that they don't know what
              At leaset r2 are trying with someone i guess sine we have no word other than the lame message left its getting boring real fast and doing my nut in maybe time to find something new where they actually treat their players alot better than r2 have over the past week or so

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
                At leaset r2 are trying with someone i guess sine we have no word other than the lame message left its getting boring real fast and doing my nut in maybe time to find something new where they actually treat their players alot better than r2 have over the past week or so
                lol mom.. i haven't heard of them 2days after i did my ticket... all i know since 2 weeks and half is what i read here in forums... no emails anymore, no devs who says something here how far they r, or what the prob is, or just something..
                it's a pity it goes like this, and yes they should wake up about their players... only those who care are the moderators, but it's not only r2... even a high corporation like sony r not giving ay attention... example.. we had a psp vita slim for our son, and it took 3 months calling back and forward to even get a response, in the end, the shop we bought it replaced it, and now they can fight between shop and sony to get that back...

                they want money but are not involved with the players.. they want to have good games, but don't work for it or listen to players... i think it's a commmon habbit... and you know how it is, when you let something bleed out...
                what they don't realise is, when they keep their games great people stay and they get more money.. happy people, happy wallet...
                Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                Pets: A Lot!!
                Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                Wings: Divine Wings
                Weapon: Immortal Aug
                Pixie: Celestial Stage
                Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi



                Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade


                Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                Be Happy..Never give up..

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
                  lol mom.. i haven't heard of them 2days after i did my ticket... all i know since 2 weeks and half is what i read here in forums... no emails anymore, no devs who says something here how far they r, or what the prob is, or just something..
                  it's a pity it goes like this, and yes they should wake up about their players... only those who care are the moderators, but it's not only r2... even a high corporation like sony r not giving ay attention... example.. we had a psp vita slim for our son, and it took 3 months calling back and forward to even get a response, in the end, the shop we bought it replaced it, and now they can fight between shop and sony to get that back...

                  they want money but are not involved with the players.. they want to have good games, but don't work for it or listen to players... i think it's a commmon habbit... and you know how it is, when you let something bleed out...
                  what they don't realise is, when they keep their games great people stay and they get more money.. happy people, happy wallet...
                  its getting beyond a joke now i was patient to start with but slowly loosing it lol i feel for the players that cant get on ,i can get on but cant do most things because the lagg is so bad why the hell didnt they close the servers down n do a decent maint on it when the problem first arose and as for keeping players informed its a joke poor mods have had nothing but grief from players because they are the ones here speaking on behalf of r2 and r2 just not giving them anything to put so they get it in the neck they really need to so something soon this game is going down the pan so quick its unreal which is a shame for what was once a decent game

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    6 days still cant login..
                    (S66)Adobe
                    (S66)Nightmoor Hollow
                    Knight

                    “In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.”

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by (S66)Adobe View Post
                      6 days still cant login..
                      don't worry, its not worth to play anyways.
                      not even worth cashing this week, sigh the regrets.

                      Meanwhile, we can do other stuffs like play other game, watch movies, watch anime, and more sleep
                      Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 11-11-2015, 08:59 AM. Reason: adding thoughts
                      Crystal Saga

                      Ign: (S22)Caia
                      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)


                      Looking for>
                      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        lol idk what happen 6 days still cant fix the problem. weird really weird
                        (K1) zaki
                        Class: Knight 1m+
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Level: 164

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          7 days and no solution
                          still there where i was in start lol

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Status update R2 i think since is after a scheduled maintenance you should have answers for us on how the problem is being handled, and not some lame we are trying and such. give us the facts.
                            ie we are experiencing log in failures for many char due to ?
                            there is high lag in game do to ?
                            we are working on the issue but do to incompetence we shall have to being in outside help ?
                            WE have not answered on forum because we simply don't know or where told not to let ya'll know what was happening?

                            As far as we know there is no progress being made and your lack of responses to tickets and to forum post are a credit to the games worthiness at this point. As you lose more and more players each day, remember good costumer service , and a reliable game platform would have allowed you to make funds form game
                            I will continue to play and goof off on other games and check back and forth but will no longer waste hours trying to log in to game you (r2) do not seam to care about.

                            64 little

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              after maintenance, still fail to login. nice game.
                              (S66)Adobe
                              (S66)Nightmoor Hollow
                              Knight

                              “In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.”

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                my current observation is that when attempting to switch from one toon to another on the same account, is that the server does NOT disconnect the original toon from the world, even tho it resets the login page and brings up the character selection screen. As a result, when 2nd toon from same account attempts to enter world, it gets bounced "failed login, please relogin", but at that point, it also removes the original toon from the world. This is why a double login attempt is typically successful. I know others are having more difficult problems, but this is what I'm seeing atm. Strictly a server side issue, has nothing to do with cookies or anything on the client side computer.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X