[Announcement] CS 12/13/2012 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 12/13/2012 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on 12/13/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

UPDATE: Servers S1-S3 are up at this time, and you can find the Patch Notes in this thread! Rest of the servers should be up soon!

UPDATE 2: All servers are now up. In addition, a correction, the gems can actually be used with any level equipment. However, Necklaces, Rings, and Off-Hand items level 101 or higher can now have sockets. Also please be aware that gem descriptions for the Garnet and Fire Opal saying they can be put into Gloves should instead say "Off Hand"

• wickedKing
    replied
    Yo everybodys charecters are gone, fix it please

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    Originally posted by R22704760 View Post
    Remind me again how are these events in anyway beneficial to players below level 101....?
    events always favor high players

Leave a comment:

• Kreel
    replied
    Squintina I agree with you getting exp for crop tending would be nice ,increased output is ok But not all the special crops have that

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by Mupin View Post
    Baths will never be completely solo'd, because there are already other ways to do it.

You get a nimbus.

Or leave it to us Priest and our AB. 8D
    Irronic that i was arguing with this guy on bath and soloing and can never do it and the release peridot which gives HP regen. Get enough of these high level and you can solo bath. The reduction is at 1000, so you need like 3 immacs to get over that. After that the rest is in your favor.

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    At this time all servers are up! In addition...

UPDATE: A correction, the gems can actually be used with any level equipment. However, Necklaces, Rings, and Off-Hand items level 101 or higher can now have sockets. Also please be aware that gem descriptions for the Garnet and Fire Opal saying they can be put into Gloves should instead say "Off Hand"

Leave a comment:

• R22704760
    replied
    Remind me again how are these events in anyway beneficial to players below level 101....?

[Activity] Bling, Bling! Exchange Gem Shards for use in level 101+ gears
    [Activity] A Thief Among Us - Reward: Gem Shard
    [Activity] Vidalian Gem Rush - Reward: Gem Shard
    [Activity] A Precious Treasure - Reward: Gem Shard
    [Activity] Warrior’s Call - Reward: Depending on level (101 and above only)

Leave a comment:

• BronzeBeast
    replied
    no new server =='

Leave a comment:

• JestersGame
    replied
    Love this idea as well!

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    wah, still no SP..

Leave a comment:

• brandonchan
    replied
    ---^ you used him a while ago i dunno if they're bringing him back though

Leave a comment:

• Wildcard
    replied
    I noticed an ********** in Starglade.... When will it be available for us to use? or will it?

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Servers S1-S3 are up at this time, and you can find the Patch Notes in this thread! Rest of the servers should be up soon!

Leave a comment:

• Dag0ra
    replied
    s1-s3 are up mind posting the patch please

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    its not even close to Christmas lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X