X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Originally posted by R24514955 View Post
    its almost xmass yow give us something like the event on olympic I expect something better than that .....
    give importance to what your player wants..... We`ve been suffering because of some events you made.....
    speacially events that requires lvl 100+??? on new server men that was rude....
    lmao "I expect something better" like you pay their salary. I expect you to be severely let down little one, talk about being rude.

Leave a comment:

• R24514955
    replied
    its almost xmass yow give us something like the event on olympic I expect something better than that .....
    give importance to what your player wants..... We`ve been suffering because of some events you made.....
    speacially events that requires lvl 100+??? on new server men that was rude....

Leave a comment:

• Eyternal
    replied
    We want beer not maintenance!

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    At this time, Servers S1-S3 are down for maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• crazykats
    replied
    i'm curious as to the events but i must say my favorite event was the bronze badges to soul shards. i just remember when i started playing in the spring i had 100 soul shards and no idea as to waht they were for

Leave a comment:

• ZombiePyro
    replied
    About time for ladder events? BURP BURP

Leave a comment:

• jennifer310
    replied
    Hope they bring back the Not the Boss of Me for lvls 101+ at least For some reason even though we don't have a new dungeon to run until 110 we can't accept the Not the Boss of Me quest to kill Pride when we reach 101

Leave a comment:

• lhesme
    replied
    give us idea for the next event.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by Mupin View Post
    Baths will never be completely solo'd, because there are already other ways to do it.

You get a nimbus.
    Only problem with that is 3 requirements must be met.
    -Your guild owns Quarry.
    -You get the buff (with/without nimbus)
    -You survive getting *** ***** getting to starglade.

Practically a "everything to lose" and "nothing to gain" situation.

Leave a comment:

• Mupin
    replied
    Baths will never be completely solo'd, because there are already other ways to do it.

You get a nimbus.

Or leave it to us Priest and our AB. 8D

Leave a comment:

• HimariChan
    replied
    Originally posted by Teravian7 View Post
    I second that!
    Glad we can agree

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    Originally posted by dragedo View Post
    im still waiting for the day that they make Bath soloable...
    i solo my bath, well with my pet sometimes

Leave a comment:

• dragedo
    replied
    Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    Honestly, a lot of stuff like SoL and Bath need to be updated based on player level. Most of these events lose it's bite after you get like 20-30 levels above the starting requirements. Daily Vadilia is another that after level 70, it not worth doing much anymore cause exp is ****. The extra goodies are nice but exp is ****.
    im still waiting for the day that they make Bath soloable... i know they will... just dont know when...
    i dont really care what events they put, i just hope they put in a lv 110+ TG.. exp sucks in the lv 100 TG at lv 112 >.>
    and while at it.... its a pain to run all over vidalia to do redemptions

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    How well you take care of it increases your gold reward, but not your exp reward.

I'm just saying it'd be nice to have one that gives even more exp reward as an event.
    Honestly, a lot of stuff like SoL and Bath need to be updated based on player level. Most of these events lose it's bite after you get like 20-30 levels above the starting requirements. Daily Vadilia is another that after level 70, it not worth doing much anymore cause exp is ****. The extra goodies are nice but exp is ****.

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Advent stuff? Yes no? xD

I just want ladder quests, as usual! <333
    lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X