replied
    Originally posted by elsage View Post
    and a lot more lag
    To filter out a lot of people =w=

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    Originally posted by HimariChan View Post

Needs a lot more people and competition.
    and a lot more lag

Leave a comment:

• HimariChan
    replied
    Requesting Group/Server 3: PvP EST

Void Encampment (S34) Shine of Ariel (S38) Killer's Den (S43) Glacial Planes (S36) Sullen Dunes (S37) Cimmerian Woodlands (S51)

to be merged with server group:

Falling Stars Bluff (S25) and Bloodfang Village (S28) with Altar of Sacrifice (S30) and Tree of Life (S31)

And yes all those servers fall under PvP EST.

Needs a lot more people and competition.

Leave a comment:

• C4P0T3
    replied
    Originally posted by R23299892
    **** you stormaggedon

By:BOSSING, S9(Camp Calorn), Mage, level 41
    what kind fof fool are you ? Who gives his username , to get banned ? and it's your account who's getting abnned . NOT THAT server account ... and to think we're going to fall to your plan ! screw you :/

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    hmm...something missing here

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    Dunno why the guy above cursed you out. Maintenance is at that time every week >.> It's expected.

I'm looking forward to whatever new event we get Hopefully, it's something to help us level. I wouldn't mind a farming event where the "plant" gives us exp based on our level and how well we take care of it.
    woohoo next event soon and that sounds like a good idea ... but how long would it take for the plant to grow ..

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Dunno why the guy above cursed you out. Maintenance is at that time every week >.> It's expected.

I'm looking forward to whatever new event we get Hopefully, it's something to help us level. I wouldn't mind a farming event where the "plant" gives us exp based on our level and how well we take care of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X