No announcement yet.

[Announcement] EMERGENCY SERVER MAINTENACE @ 4:30 AM EDT 07/20/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my opinion, it would be nice to mention how much time left before maintenance. Some of us are not from US and we have no idea what time is on PST, EDT, or etc. I thought 4:30AM EDT server time is exactly the same with 4:30AM my server time (Nebular Ridge), and when I looked at the announcement, I was relieved that I would have enough time to finish my vault (because it was like 3 more hours to go from my server's time). But then all of sudden, I was disconnected.

So I think it would be better to state the time, and how much time left before the maintenance will happen (like maybe "Urgent Maintenance in 4:30AM EDT server time (1 hour to go)) or something, so that people can arrange their time.

And now, I've wasted one attempt on vault. For nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
      Baixiu.. if it rolled back your name will be removed.. on ..hmmm ladder list.. XD
      It's not a problem Caia, we can do it again later
      Tyria Village Server
      IGN: Baixiu (Eidolon Lvl ?? in progress)
      Class: Hybrid Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by yuchin
        you released the event then you going to change the level requirements. Think 1st before you guys release the event noobs!
        naah in case you dont know it is call upgrade and that is a normal thing you know, thats why they gonna fix and maintain the server and upgraded it and i bet noobs like you cant understand it

Comment

personally i think its great that u now have to be lvl 45 to get the BB because all these people are just making alts and wasting times of their lives to just get something as easily as it is thru hard work. all these people are is money(gold) hungry and that just makes it to where everything will raise in price.so just think about whats going on and u to will realize that its good they are making the lvl requirements.

Comment

gmuts sells 125 silver mc sells 75 silver in shop gmuts sell 3.5-4g mc sell 7-8g. morph rate is too low

Comment

lol u know what?
              Ive been spending gold and mut for my hellwing..
              its really a HARD WORK and LONG TIME.
              suddenly when this event come i saw lot of noob riding titan and gryphon =="
              its not cool with every1 riding the epic mount..
              But i did bought some gmut from ppl and get my hellwing (12star --")
              so rollback is not cool. but lvl 45 for bb is ok for me.
              at least only some noob able to get gryph..
              and nt so many having hellwing yet,eventho 4-5 person got hellwing yesterday..

Comment

Ok, everyone who is wanting the rollback, please realize this..
                If they rollback, think about all of the people that spent IRL money since this event came out, all that disappears? Can we say lawsuit? That's the exact reason why they won't do it.. And that's also one of the disadvantages of having a game that has in-game items that may be purchased with real money.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Wanted to hold off on posting this until I got absolute certainty from the Devs that they'd be able to add it in. We were going to add in the ability to move mounts into the vault with next week's update, but since we're taking the servers down now to fix the Pet issue, we'll be adding in the ability to move Mounts in as well.
                  really? really?? really gm???
                  wahh tyvvvvvvvvm gm
                  i hope i didnt miss read this time
                  They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                  But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

(S25)killermango
                    Server:Falling star Bluff
                    Lvl:49 im not scion
                    Class:Priest
                    Pet:Morphed Bear CLub

GM thanks to released the event
                    Last edited by jyuan-natividad; 07-20-2012, 03:53 AM. Reason: GM i need Gmut to gorllia titan i have 3stars and i need money to My wing:):(

Comment

How about:
                      make the requirement lv 45 as you say it, but make the player receive their prize once more for lv 45+

just suggesting, thank you, hopefully you agreed

Comment

Originally posted by GeeCee View Post
                        Easiest fix? remove the Horse from the NPC in Bloodfang
                        lol...

better yet, the mounts must have a level requirement before you can use it or buy it from the npcs
                        Server: Sullen Dunes (S47)
                        IGN: SkitzO
                        Class: Knight (hybrid, dps)
                        Plane: Scion
                        Level: ??
                        Honor Rank: Arch Duke
                        Guild: Hellbourne (Guild Master)

Comment

Originally posted by Exxmoon View Post
                          Ok, everyone who is wanting the rollback, please realize this..
                          If they rollback, think about all of the people that spent IRL money since this event came out, all that disappears? Can we say lawsuit? That's the exact reason why they won't do it.. And that's also one of the disadvantages of having a game that has in-game items that may be purchased with real money.
                          Purchases would be reapplied. Billing records would still be there it's completely seperate from the server that you're on.

Comment

i need too know what the hell other players that ddnt make alts are gunna do now
                            Melevolence
                            ±Serve: (S10) Starglade
                            ±Level: 60+
                            ±Plane: Scion
                            ±Class: Hybrid Mage
                            ±Guild: (S10)NEMESIS
                            ±IGN: Melevolence

Comment

Originally posted by dark3xectra View Post
                              lol u know what?
                              Ive been spending gold and mut for my hellwing..
                              its really a HARD WORK and LONG TIME.
                              suddenly when this event come i saw lot of noob riding titan and gryphon =="
                              its not cool with every1 riding the epic mount..
                              But i did bought some gmut from ppl and get my hellwing (12star --")
                              so rollback is not cool. but lvl 45 for bb is ok for me.
                              at least only some noob able to get gryph..
                              and nt so many having hellwing yet,eventho 4-5 person got hellwing yesterday..
                              ahh what i mean is "ive been saving lot of gold and mut for the upcoming gmut exchange event"
                              and spend alot for my gryphon. sry for the typo..

Comment

Thanks for the level requirement. Hell the wc is messy.
                                If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                                Server: Tree of Life
                                Plane: Eidolon
                                Class: Hybrid Priest
                                Guild: Harmless

Comment

Working...
                                X