[Announcement] EMERGENCY SERVER MAINTENACE @ 4:30 AM EDT 07/20/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    Next time.. umm .. Need to bribe the healers and the hulk.. oops gladiator..

LMAO you funny just like in-game ^_^
    Server: 115
    IGN: Tsevruutsen
    Pet: Umbral Reaper: 106k
    Might: 357k
    Guild: Innocent
    Level: 60

Comment

• Originally posted by Sc3n3 View Post
      Purchases would be reapplied. Billing records would still be there it's completely seperate from the server that you're on.
      So what? I made my lv14 Hellwing by Gmut-events in-game, never cashed so I have no billing records. Does that mean I get rolled back because of the stupidity of others and the lack of GM's to think of a requirement?

Rollback = too hard to judge who has and who hasn't exploited, a huge hassle because it's never full exploit but also buying from other players. You'd have to refund the gmuts with ingame gold, give the player a compensation or you risk loosing a ton of players.

Also make the level-requirement lv43, since that is the quest where you get the Horse and even from when I started playing, that is where most got their bear.
      Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
      IGN: Smurfs16
      Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
      [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevin911 View Post
        Rollback would **** people off especially me >.< i just bought my new costume! =P
        Billing would be able to reimburse you for the xtal and you could reacquire your costume.

Comment

• Originally posted by R22278558 View Post
          I agree fix the problem by removing the Horse from the NPC problem fixed and no one who hasn't abuse this is penalised for it.

Personally i feel those who are demanding a roll back arnt thinking about everyone else who plays and are more concerned with the fact that they dont have a titan or hellwing w/e. Today i finally managed to upgrade a good chunk of my soul and got a few upgrades on my wings. Not to mention lvling and finding a few more BSE for my frag weapon. Why should I have to be punished with a roll back cos of some selfish ppl who decided to abuse this event.

If anything delete and or ban the IPs of the accounts who did abuse the event. Dont punish those of us who work hard for our items and play fair.
          what the? why should people be deleted/banned for the gm's stuff up????? How is that fair? You are wierd dude :/
          Thorne

Shadow Guild
          Eidolon Rogue
          Angel Island
          Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
          Shadow Guild
          Mortal
          Ranger

Brakyn
          Shadow Guild
          Mortal
          Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by ZombiePyro View Post
            LMAO you funny just like in-game ^_^
            wait til we meet in real life.. u will need some anti-stomach pains..
            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• i suggest that making level requirements for the exchange just as like the guild level rewards exchange... (ex. lvl 40 for battle bear, level 50 for titan, and so on...)
              Server: Sullen Dunes (S47)
              IGN: SkitzO
              Class: Knight (hybrid, dps)
              Plane: Scion
              Level: ??
              Honor Rank: Arch Duke
              Guild: Hellbourne (Guild Master)

Comment

• But i bought it with gold LOL! my server has barely sellers... of that.
                Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                Lvl: 76
                Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                LvL: 40

Comment

• You Should have thought of it first before releasing Sigh ( now many people dont need Gmut Event
                  Server: Tyrai Village
                  IGN: IIMakiyaII
                  Class: Hybrid Priest
                  Guild: Crystalâ„¢
                  Honor: Emperor
                  Pets: BurningAngel , FireLord, SuperDemon, Teeka, Babydemon
                  Level: 100 Scion

Comment

• It would take the exact same amount of time that it took to be delivered to begin with maybe a cpl hours difference due to congestion. And honestly Smurf i would like to see the event not get changed but if it's going to get changed then yeah you should lose your hellwing.

Edit: changed would to should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                      wait til we meet in real life.. u will need some anti-stomach pains..

=| no comment =|
                      Server: 115
                      IGN: Tsevruutsen
                      Pet: Umbral Reaper: 106k
                      Might: 357k
                      Guild: Innocent
                      Level: 60

Comment

• these comments never ending X3

Comment

• Originally posted by Sc3n3 View Post
                          Billing would be able to reimburse you for the xtal and you could reacquire your costume.
                          oh really?? tat's good to hear

Comment

• No rollbacks are going to occur. No players involved in exploiting the event are going to be "punished" in anyway. And as I stated, if after this change is completed, we still find it is being exploited, further changes may occur.
                            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• wait and relax
                              Great spirits have always encountered violent oppositions from mediocre minds.

killers den
                              saydie

Comment

• dont roll the game back i got my armor to +13 today T_T

Comment

Working...
                                X