No announcement yet.

[Activity] Level Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah but if you claim the 122 reward then hit lvl 125 before everyone on your server too will you be able to claim that one also? The description doesn't really explain that.

Say I claim the lvl 122 reward now, then I reach lvl 130 first on my server, it would really suck not to be able to claim it cause I claimed the 122 reward instead
    Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 07-05-2013, 07:07 AM.
    IronSight
    Kong server 5
    Apocalypse guild
    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
      yeah but if you claim the 122 reward then hit lvl 125 before everyone on your server too will you be able to claim that one also? The description doesn't really explain that.
      If you are the 1st one to hit that level yes. Its only the 1st one to hit those levels that can claim them.

I can't see R2 doing it as a "you hit level 122 claim the reward....You hit level 125 you can't claim that one because you claimed level 122" my understanding of it is The First Person To Reach Of Those Levels On Each Server Can Claim The Level Up Rewards.
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• edit ty hope you're right
        IronSight
        Kong server 5
        Apocalypse guild
        Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
        Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
        Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
          *UPDATE*
          We've changed the description here to match the description in game. Please note, only the first player to claim the rewards will receive them. We apologize for the confusion this caused.

In addition:
          1. For players on S1-S3 who were not seeing the new content, you should now be all set.
          2. For players who have leveled up and are no longer able to acquire EXP from their usual events, this will be addressed in the next maintenance. We apologize for this and understand the frustration this kind of mistake can cause. As an apology, we'll be offering all players level 120 and above a special compensation pack - details to come.
          So it's actually a race, well that makes this event absolute 100% useless. Who are the first people to level fast? The cashers and the players that done have everything and do not need SP, gmuts, EW, DW, PUC and the other stuff. Every single event you all have done for the last number of weeks have always been in favor of OP players and ment to kick all the lesser people in the nuts or while they are on the ground. And you all still wonder why you are called every dirty tghing in the book and called a bunch of evil money grobbing !@$$%@@. Well open your eyes and take a damn good look!

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

• Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
            I'm just happy that new lev cap is here, and R2 did have a lot to sort out this week, at least its getting fixed next maintenance, yes its a week away but it could of been longer LOL
            What I don't understand, is the chill attitude R2 has towards a glitch this MAJOR. When the ares armor glitch was discovered they dropped everything and shut every server down. But now that people are missing out on events, R2 seems to be drinking tea and eating crumpets while ignoring the fact that their short sightedness has prevented them from doing something so simple. Raising the level cap on events. I just don't see the logic in this at all, and despite my respect I have for R2 and their ability to run not only Crystal Saga, but many other games as well, I'm going to chalk this issue up to negligence.
            Game: Crystal Saga
            Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
            Title: Elite Slayer
            Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
            Reincarnation: Eidolon
            Level: 150
            Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkProjection View Post
              What I don't understand, is the chill attitude R2 has towards a glitch this MAJOR. When the ares armor glitch was discovered they dropped everything and shut every server down. But now that people are missing out on events, R2 seems to be drinking tea and eating crumpets while ignoring the fact that their short sightedness has prevented them from doing something so simple. Raising the level cap on events. I just don't see the logic in this at all, and despite my respect I have for R2 and their ability to run not only Crystal Saga, but many other games as well, I'm going to chalk this issue up to negligence.
              They're trying to run humpteen some games at once and can't do it. That is the first mistake. Plus when it comes to giving the OP and cashers more things to exploit, they get on it to make sure the rest of us are given the shaft every single time. They only care about screwing the rest of us and having their evil loyal minions taken care of.

Normally all MMO's are like this, they run by a bunch of people that can't do anything right, period. The level of neglect is just flat racist.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

• Wow, DarkMeiya is an ***. It is very hard to get the orders for the quest with all the people AFKing everywhere, and only giving the reward to one person is mean. I wish there where 2 or 3 more instances so we wouldn't be on top of each other.

Comment

I think the reason was able to fix the areas glitch so fast was because it was a simple fix. Where are as the Level one might be more complicated then we think. They do know that it is a Mojor Glitch. Also if they closed the server during an event like HellStorm or IoB etc they would be flooded to even more complaints about that fact then :-/ so they are really in a loose loose situation. If they wait till Thursday people want it now, if they do it now people who aren't level 121+ complain because they missed events and want to be compensated for it.
                  APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                  GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

• Originally posted by R21748779 View Post
                    Wow, DarkMeiya is an ***. It is very hard to get the orders for the quest with all the people AFKing everywhere, and only giving the reward to one person is mean. I wish there where 2 or 3 more instances so we wouldn't be on top of each other.
                    I'm actually the only one on my server who can even claim the rewards, lol. The other Eidolons aren't even close to 120, and the only other 120 Eidolon isn't going to be around for a couple weeks.

Comment

I think the reason was able to fix the areas glitch so fast was because it was a simple fix. Where are as the Level one might be more complicated then we think. They do know that it is a Mojor Glitch. Also if they closed the server during an event like HellStorm or IoB etc they would be flooded to even more complaints about that fact then :-/ so they are really in a loose loose situation. If they wait till Thursday people want it now, if they do it now people who aren't level 121+ complain because they missed events and want to be compensated for it.
                      Either way this is a pain in the rear to deal with. And I don't even want to get into the "compensation pack" that 120 Eidolons can get, even if they haven't suffered all week with this glitch.

Comment

Either way this is a pain in the rear to deal with. And I don't even want to get into the "compensation pack" that 120 Eidolons can get, even if they haven't suffered all week with this glitch.
                        I'm level 121 so I do understand how frustrating it is, I want to do Ladder and TG etc so badly to level up fast. I AFKed all night and only gained 4% in exp LOL

But I do think the reason for them not fixing it right now and doing it on Thursday is because of the Loose Loose situation they are in :-/ I mean even though I'm level 121 there are still events that I can take part in like Island of Blessed and others, which I am happy about. its just the events that has a level 120 cap on it. The events that say 40+ on them I can do
                        APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

I'm level 121 so I do understand how frustrating it is, I want to do Ladder and TG etc so badly to level up fast. I AFKed all night and only gained 4% in exp LOL

But I do think the reason for them not fixing it right now and doing it on Thursday is because of the Loose Loose situation they are in :-/ I mean even though I'm level 121 there are still events that I can take part in like Island of Blessed and others, which I am happy about. its just the events that has a level 120 cap on it. The events that say 40+ on them I can do
                          Erm, I'm 122 afked overnight and got 20% with just 2x on. Forget monsters +3. Go back to necropolis to monsters with green or white names. They might not give as much exp but there's more of them and they're weaker (so you kill more of them which means more exp overall) and they can spawn torches (new map has no torches).
                          (S14)Squintina
                          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

• Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                            Erm, I'm 122 afked overnight and got 20% with just 2x on. Forget monsters +3. Go back to necropolis to monsters with green or white names. They might not give as much exp but there's more of them and they're weaker (so you kill more of them which means more exp overall) and they can spawn torches (new map has no torches).
                            Yeah I noticed new map no torches and no Gems either LOL and thank you ill do that when I sleep then ill AFK there
                            APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

[...]/ so they are really in a loose loose situation. If they wait till Thursday people want it now, if they do it now people who aren't level 121+ complain because they missed events and want to be compensated for it.
                              I don't understand your logic. Why should players not being lvl121 complain about an emergency maintenance which is announced (ingame, in the Forum and on the website) more than 30 mins before the servers go down and which is done at the normal maintenance time (meaning during the night in US when there are no events)?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
                                I don't understand your logic. Why should players not being lvl121 complain about an emergency maintenance which is announced (ingame, in the Forum and on the website) more than 30 mins before the servers go down and which is done at the normal maintenance time (meaning during the night in US when there are no events)?
                                last time there was an emergency maintenance, it was announced in-game and on the website only 10 mins before it happened, and in the forums, AFTER it happened (something that I still don't get. Surely the ares armor emergency maintenance could have waited an extra hour, there was no need to do just a 10-min warning). For anyone doing ladder, which people do at all times of the day, 10 minutes is not enough if they just started. It also didn't happen around the same time as a regular maintenance. It was around midnight EST, which is around 9pm PST (middle of trove,beginning of avernal).

However, if they announced it 60+ minutes in advance in the game and forums and website ('cuz honestly, honestly it's the servers about to blow up, I see no reason why even an emergency maintenance can't wait an hour), and/or did it around the same time as a regular maintenance, then yeah an emergency maintenance wouldn't impact players too much. However, whether the devs will have it ready anytime soon is also an entirely different matter.
                                (S14)Squintina
                                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                                X