No announcement yet.

[Activity] Level Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously? im at 121 atm and need x50 x50 x10 loot again for 122 >.< im like 11hrs grinding O.o
    IGN: (S40)BossKYLE
    Server: (S40)Renulka Peninsula
    Class: Ranger
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Ranking: Emperor

Comment

• Yeah, looks like it's going to be nothing but grinding for awhile

Comment

• Suggestions & Feedback
        if you have suggestions and feedback. to ensure it is heard properly that is the correct section. if you do not vote in those sections, you have only yourself to blame for your vote not being counted and opinion heard. especially if its something you want or don't want to happen. its been proven many times R2games listens to the players and has made countless adjustments to do so, even halted new server productions based off player input. so if want to be heard. that is the place and to be in a assertive manner. there is no need for "r2 is so lame if it doesn't do this , omg fail game ,etc etc etc etc" this forum is not the place for that. yes you may be upset with some things. but how you express that and add into other people expressing their disfavor is a big factor. not that it means any threads are ignored. but if you want a peaceful thread that gets good attention and survives then go that way.
        flame threads will be removed or highly edited regardless of what you wanted your post to say.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	120lvorbelow.png
Views:	1
Size:	892.3 KB
ID:	1671328could we pass 121 and reach 122+, or anyone done

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Duration: 7/4 – 7/10 11:59 PM (Server Time)
            Level Requirement: 122+

*UPDATE*We've changed the description here to match the description in game. Please note, only the first player to claim the rewards will receive them. We apologize for the confusion this caused.
            oic. if thats the case, then this is another fail event. whats the point of everyone beyond 120 missing out on avr, TT etc? fix it fast since nobody can claim those rewards except that 1 person -> those events are our SOURCE of ss for gods sakes.

see? lucky i didnt charge for VIP cos i knew this kind of thing would happen based on the last lvlling event rewards. Now i feel sorry for my buddy who just charged VIP... theres no way he can be 1st in server to hit those levels amen.

Comment

• *UPDATE*
              We've changed the description here to match the description in game. Please note, only the first player to claim the rewards will receive them. We apologize for the confusion this caused.

In addition:
              1. For players on S1-S3 who were not seeing the new content, you should now be all set.
              2. For players who have leveled up and are no longer able to acquire EXP from their usual events, this will be addressed in the next maintenance. We apologize for this and understand the frustration this kind of mistake can cause. As an apology, we'll be offering all players level 120 and above a special compensation pack - details to come.

Comment

• So we have to wait a week for this mess to be straightened out? So during that time we miss out on avernal, treasure trove, ect, and have to wait until next Thursday to do those events again? Now I'm a patient man but even that is a bit ridiculous to me. I understand that Game Masters, Mods, all have a lot to do, but new content really shouldn't be released with so many issues. I'm hoping for an early maintenance at least.
                Game: Crystal Saga
                Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
                Title: Elite Slayer
                Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
                Reincarnation: Eidolon
                Level: 150
                Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

• yea ticketed them to ask why they can do maintenance for MINOR issue like ares armor last week, but NOT for this update which has MAJOR issues.

No torch spawn and bad private order drop rate in overcrowded maps, cannot do TT and AVR (main supply of ss at least for people who cANt hit level rewards first) and the list goes on and on. this is pretty depressing

try grinding 18 hours ++ and seeing you cant even get 5 out of 10 private orders. Something is seriously wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by TpstT View Post
                    Can the different level rewards be claimed if u claim the previous one??

I remember last time when you claimed the lv 110 one you couldn't claim the lv 120 one. I don't want to get the reward at lv 122 and not be able to get the lv 130 reward.

Thank you in advance.
                    really would like an answer to this, I can get the 122 reward soon, but rather skip it if I can only claim one. Why get the 122 reward rather than the 130 reward if you can only get one you know. Can any GM or MODS answer please?
                    IronSight
                    Kong server 5
                    Apocalypse guild
                    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

• no hopes of getting 130, lame event means don't need to hurry up
                      Last edited by R21975465; 07-05-2013, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• also why no torches dropped by mobs in the new area?
                        IronSight
                        Kong server 5
                        Apocalypse guild
                        Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                        Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

• is there going to be a compensation or extension for s1-s3?
                          Ign- (S2)xena6
                          server-himeng valley
                          class-Priest holy hybrid
                          level- Eidolon 149
                          guild-Noypi
                          honor rank-Emperor

Comment

• Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
                            also why no torches dropped by mobs in the new area?
                            I have been grinding in the new area for hours now not seen any torches also I have noticed that the elite mods don't drop gems either LOL

So we have to wait a week for this mess to be straightened out? So during that time we miss out on avernal, treasure trove, ect, and have to wait until next Thursday to do those events again? Now I'm a patient man but even that is a bit ridiculous to me. I understand that Game Masters, Mods, all have a lot to do, but new content really shouldn't be released with so many issues. I'm hoping for an early maintenance at least.
                            I'm just happy that new lev cap is here, and R2 did have a lot to sort out this week, at least its getting fixed next maintenance, yes its a week away but it could of been longer LOL
                            APOLOYMI
                            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

• Just hit 122 first on my server, can I only claim one of the rewards? ie 122 or 125 or 127 or 130, or can I claim them all as I lvl? know I just posted about this but need to know very soon, please respond someone that knows or a mod/gm
                              IronSight
                              Kong server 5
                              Apocalypse guild
                              Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

• if you are the 1st one then you can claim the reward for lev122. Its only the 1st one on each server to reach those levels that can claim the reward. So once you have claimed it (see as you are the 1st) no one else can claim it after you.
                                APOLOYMI
                                MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                                LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                                (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                                GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Working...
                                X