Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People may have 100's of vials on your server, and I'm fairly certain there hasn't been any events that give CE vials in the few months server 59 has been open. Empty vials are also non trade/gifting items, so you need to buy xtal on each toon. Even if you do buy on each toon, having dozens of alts, and keeping them online to gain CE is highly unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by R21052013 View Post
      People may have 100's of vials on your server, and I'm fairly certain there hasn't been any events that give CE vials in the few months server 59 has been open. Empty vials are also non trade/gifting items, so you need to buy xtal on each toon. Even if you do buy on each toon, having dozens of alts, and keeping them online to gain CE is highly unlikely.
      You can get lots empty vials from trove (I myself have gotten well over 60), and while empty vials might not be tradable, full vials are.

So he could have bought full vials from people that do trove.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Enough bashing on them.. They did nothing wrong to get bashed in the first place. They simply had the money to offer R2 and give them pretty much everything they want and keep their mouth shut.
        It's just funny how 2 persons that have barely played this game, 'spent' more than anyone else that have played the game for more than a year.
        I'm serious, nobody is that stupid. Also, just because they have pretty much everything now, it doesn't make them experts now.
        White stats don't always give bonus stats fyi. Try equipping your HoE and your fraga, you'll see a huge difference caused by the additional points from bonus green stats.
        Their stats just get boosted because they have now completed the game and have everything maxed.

Well to summarize this,

- Knights and Rogue's place for race event are simply filled, these 2 can simply buy lot of torches directly to R2.

- The thing about changing the name, was true. R2 did change their name but only because they spent an enormous amount of money.

- To get that far, all you need is 30k$ nothing more. so you can pretend you spent more than that but only turds would believe your words.

- Lara, Galla. you are now the top players of all server, could you stop pretending you're from S1-3? Aedre was it Lara? lol. One of the strongest player in S1-3 Galla? LOL... (If you were playing in S1-3, you would've put all the money you spent on S59 to S1-3 instead, seriously.. does having too much money make people stupid)

- Why did they become the gods of all server in a 2 month server? Simply because there are less people in the server so getting to where they are now shouldn't be too obvious.

Oh well, I'll look forward to merging with you and crush you so if you claim you have 'spent' more than anyone else, why not pay R2 to just merge us, we'll see if your money actually means something
        Who needs a KOS list?
        I just simply kill everyone I see

Comment

rich players, yay. R2 better make awesome 2013 events after a payment boost like that. :^D

Comment

Originally posted by singilbert View Post
            Don't listen to sebastian or any of the noobs here who don't know a thing about the game. They are and always be jealous little haters because "apparently" we didn't work for our characters...they think we poop out money and get it for free. But honestly I make a good amount per hour at work so I would rather cash the amount of money I make in 1 hour than spend 5 hours farming for the same amount of items in the game. Some of us have more money than time so we spend what we have accordingly you guys need to just stop being jealous ***** and if u want a game that isn't pay to win then crystal saga is not for you.
            Lol, This dude got banned buying items from mallmo.

Comment

Originally posted by duppon View Post
              Enough bashing on them.. They did nothing wrong to get bashed in the first place. They simply had the money to offer R2 and give them pretty much everything they want and keep their mouth shut.
              It's just funny how 2 persons that have barely played this game, 'spent' more than anyone else that have played the game for more than a year.
              I'm serious, nobody is that stupid. Also, just because they have pretty much everything now, it doesn't make them experts now.
              White stats don't always give bonus stats fyi. Try equipping your HoE and your fraga, you'll see a huge difference caused by the additional points from bonus green stats.
              Their stats just get boosted because they have now completed the game and have everything maxed.

Well to summarize this,

- Knights and Rogue's place for race event are simply filled, these 2 can simply buy lot of torches directly to R2.

- The thing about changing the name, was true. R2 did change their name but only because they spent an enormous amount of money.

- To get that far, all you need is 30k$ nothing more. so you can pretend you spent more than that but only turds would believe your words.

- Lara, Galla. you are now the top players of all server, could you stop pretending you're from S1-3? Aedre was it Lara? lol. One of the strongest player in S1-3 Galla? LOL... (If you were playing in S1-3, you would've put all the money you spent on S59 to S1-3 instead, seriously.. does having too much money make people stupid)

- Why did they become the gods of all server in a 2 month server? Simply because there are less people in the server so getting to where they are now shouldn't be too obvious.

Oh well, I'll look forward to merging with you and crush you so if you claim you have 'spent' more than anyone else, why not pay R2 to just merge us, we'll see if your money actually means something

Where did you the idea that you only need to spend 30k$ and you get everything you want ? Any proof to back up your words ?
              There is no chance that you will get merge with them. I've seen your char and there is no chance you can crush either of the two chars.

Comment

Originally posted by mercilla View Post
                Where did you the idea that you only need to spend 30k$ and you get everything you want ? Any proof to back up your words ?
                There is no chance that you will get merge with them. I've seen your char and there is no chance you can crush either of the two chars.
                He said to get that far, not to get everything you want. Eventually all PvP-east/PvP-west/PvE-east/PvE-west servers will be merged together into a single server for each timezone/type of server so joke's on you, it's not chance to merge or not, it's matter of time.
                PS: it's not about the stats you have, it's about the skills you got to use those stats properly. I'd love to see a S1-3 vs those 2 rumble going down just to get that point across.
                PPS: loving this thread
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

i would like it so that characters can switch between east and west and pvp and pve. I would want to meet speeds

Comment

Well to summarize this,

Comment

Well to summarize this,

Still looking for that big merge dupy? :P You'll get it some day v_v then you can kill more people.
                      There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                      IGN: Codawg
                      Server: Celestial Haven
                      Guild: BrimStone
                      Class: Beastmaster
                      Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                      Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                      Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Originally posted by SirGahalant View Post

Its sad when the facts are stated isnt it :/ btw lara, its aedre not andrea at least if you're gonna fake, fake it properly
                        Who needs a KOS list?
                        I just simply kill everyone I see

Comment

Its sad when the facts are stated isnt it :/ btw lara, its aedre not andrea at least if you're gonna fake, fake it properly

Comment

When you talk about r2 you think $$, Can not hate on those who cash. People spend their own money on who ever or what ever, when ever or where ever they want. ***** happens get over it people.........

Comment

I don't even think this is about the money at all, just gahalant making a fool out of himself posting really really bad attempts at meme's because normal trashtalk only contained the word 'stupid', 4 times in a sentence, which didn't really land.
                              On top of gahalant having tried to sell his account on a different mmorpg, it's more the suspicion they aren't legit players. Especially if you're new to a game and cash simply -everything- there is straight to the max. What's the point of playing then? Ranting on the forums cause you're so mature for a richypants? Seems realistic.
                              Crystal Saga:
                              IGN: speeds
                              Server: Windshear Peaks
                              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                              IGN: Speeds16
                              Server: Temple of Ibalize
                              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                                He said to get that far, not to get everything you want. Eventually all PvP-east/PvP-west/PvE-east/PvE-west servers will be merged together into a single server for each timezone/type of server so joke's on you, it's not chance to merge or not, it's matter of time.
                                PS: it's not about the stats you have, it's about the skills you got to use those stats properly. I'd love to see a S1-3 vs those 2 rumble going down just to get that point across.
                                PPS: loving this thread
                                He said they have pretty much everything now. Same thing, they have everything they wanted.
                                Eventually all PvP-east/PvP-west/PvE-east/PvE-west servers will be merged together into a single server for each timezone/type of server? Keep dreaming! By the time they do that only few people left playing this game or almost dead so jokes on you.
                                PS. It's all about stats! What skills you talking about ? Skills only works if both have the same stats or equally in strenght. But if someone is obviously stronger than the other your skills doesn't matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X