Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW how did you get the summer beach costume? I know your server got release like somewhere in November? so any particular answers?
    IGN: Camelot
    Server: Exigent Bluff
    Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

Originally posted by BossTsunaSawada View Post
      BTW how did you get the summer beach costume? I know your server got release like somewhere in November? so any particular answers?
      Obviously R2 let him pick the costume he wanted after spending so much money, but does that really matter? It's not like it has better stats than any of the other good costumes (like the witch and colonial zombie costumes), so stats-wise it makes no difference, and the summer outfit will probably come back in summer anyway so other people can get it too...

Now if they had given him a special costume and/or special costume stats that no one else could ever get, maybe it'd matter a bit, but as I see it right now it's no different than any old casher buying the witch/zombie outfit.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

It seems like he didnt join any contest

Comment

so R2 give players what costume they want because they cash alot? hmmm seems unfair

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
            Obviously R2 let him pick the costume he wanted after spending so much money, but does that really matter? It's not like it has better stats than any of the other good costumes (like the witch and colonial zombie costumes), so stats-wise it makes no difference, and the summer outfit will probably come back in summer anyway so other people can get it too...

Now if they had given him a special costume and/or special costume stats that no one else could ever get, maybe it'd matter a bit, but as I see it right now it's no different than any old casher buying the witch/zombie outfit.
            Wellsaid. thank you for explaining.

Comment

Originally posted by BossTsunaSawada View Post
              so R2 give players what costume they want because they cash alot? hmmm seems unfair
              Many games let big cashers choose their rewards. I was once in a game where a person cashed so much they were given a GM account with the ability to mute and ban people and stats greater than the current #1 player and were given the #1 id (every player had an id #) and max level... And I do mean given. The account was specially coded like that so the person had to literally do nothing but cash. A costume that people will be able to get again with no special stats seems rather ordinary compared to that.

Now if R2 had given him a GM sword, THAT would be unfair as there is no way a non casher would get it, but summer/bunny outfit will probably come back in summer/easter time....
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by SirGahalant View Post
                You're so stupid that i cant even describe how stupid you are. but you're stupidity level is beyond the max. i've never abused a glitch and i don't even know what PWE stands for. your brain wants to get rid of you.
                Oh you know what I'm talking about But I can quote the chat convo if that helps you to remember it.
                Btw, I informed adventure quest about you selling your account. That is a violation of their ToS

Comment

@TS, you might wanna file a ticket for this. Having this said here doesn't really helps. Even without those max divine wings, I am still able to get stats that are close enough.

@SirGahalant, there's no need to get so worked up on these. Been there, done that but it's useless. Haters are still around even so.

The mod might wanna close this thread to avoid further flaming. lol
                  The only thing that will never change, is change itself.

Comment

Originally posted by TailsPrower View Post
                    @TS, you might wanna file a ticket for this. Having this said here doesn't really helps. Even without those max divine wings, I am still able to get stats that are close enough.

@SirGahalant, there's no need to get so worked up on these. Been there, done that but it's useless. Haters are still around even so.

The mod might wanna close this thread to avoid further flaming. lol
                    True. haters gonna hate.

Thank you.

Comment

thank you for supporting the game SirGahlant.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimeLover912 View Post
                        thank you for supporting the game SirGahlant.
                        I just want to hug you, sir!

Comment

You can tell by the way SirGahalant talks and loses his cool at the slightest little thing that he either cheats in games and doesnt like getting it pointed out to him, or hes a sad little rich kid whos angry at his parents so he spends all their money in an online game just to **** them off, or hes just a whiney little **** and his parents just let him spend money to shut his whiney little mouth.
                          Seriously doubt hes an adult who earns his own money anyways with the attitude he has

Comment

Lol, cashing 200k on both toons on a game you just barely played. Oh well.
                            Not hating here, but I've heard words.
                            Hallo!
                            Character: (S5)Meiya
                            Server: Twilight Caverns
                            No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
                            LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
                            <3

Comment

love peace and unicorn, wth....
                              FLYING HEAVENLY DANCE

OREO
                              S32 FAITHFUL
                              COMBAT MORTAL LV28

Comment

Casher !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...