This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we please stick to the topic here =.=
    I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
    Class Shadow Rogue
    Level 55+
    Plane Mortal (obv.)
    Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Thanks for making my day

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeiya View Post
        Lol, cashing 200k on both toons on a game you just barely played. Oh well.
        Not hating here, but I've heard words.
        Hey Meiya! God it's been a while @_@.
        @OP: Well...the wings are end game items. If they don't provide insane stats by the time you reach them, I'd be exceedingly disappointed :/
        There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
        IGN: Codawg
        Server: Celestial Haven
        Guild: BrimStone
        Class: Beastmaster
        Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
        Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
        Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

ok not trying to hate but why the hell is it hard for me a non casher?

I mean if these people spending 200k+ shouldnt R2games give out better events, better freebies better something?

they are supporting the game so shouldnt R2games be a little less greedy?

i would like some pve stuff all the new things is for fighting players...

Comment

This game is only available to play free because of cashers like sir gahalant so its not r2 dont support u but this game needs cashers to keep running so of course r2 are gonna look after cashers it wud b stupid not to.
            Character: Shaymin
            Server: Eternal Sanctum S57
            Level: 111 Eidolon
            Class: Priest
            Pet: Gen2 Demon King +13
            Wings: Angel Lord +1

Comment

It their Money! Don't hate

Comment

Cloud stay in 1 server and dont get problem with moe server

Comment

Originally posted by lovettmb View Post
                  Cloud stay in 1 server and dont get problem with moe server
                  I'm not in that server,someone just told me there are knights on the new server with 100k PATK i was like O_O went to check and i saw it.You're yuji btw?
                  LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Cloud why are you even bothering you barely play anymore -.-

Comment

Don't listen to sebastian or any of the noobs here who don't know a thing about the game. They are and always be jealous little haters because "apparently" we didn't work for our characters...they think we poop out money and get it for free. But honestly I make a good amount per hour at work so I would rather cash the amount of money I make in 1 hour than spend 5 hours farming for the same amount of items in the game. Some of us have more money than time so we spend what we have accordingly you guys need to just stop being jealous ***** and if u want a game that isn't pay to win then crystal saga is not for you.
                      Server:Eternal Sanctum
                      IGN: (s57)Sin
                      Guild: Brigade Officer
                      Lv:98+ Scion
                      SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Comment

Nah, I'm not jealous, I have spend enough money on this game myself, I just disagree with non accessible content for those who don't cash.
                        It's really boring when other peple don't have a chance to catch up

Also, I'm still waiting on your fail rogue guide (but I heard you took some of my suggestions for a better build )

Comment

ppl like him are the main reason R2 been busy adding new contents to Crytal Saga, u guys should be grateful.

time for Fire/Frost Kirin R2.

Comment

Originally posted by SirGahalant View Post
                            i payed more than you could ever imagine in a week time only and got everything at once. its my money. i do whatever i desire whatever i pelase
                            It doesn't matter how much you spend in a weeks time, you wouldn't have enough CE in that amount of time to max soul and pixie. And you mentioned soul giving "more than 60% str", if you actually did max it (without hacking), you would know soul gives much more than 60% str. It's 100%, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by R21052013 View Post
                              It doesn't matter how much you spend in a weeks time, you wouldn't have enough CE in that amount of time to max soul and pixie. And you mentioned soul giving "more than 60% str", if you actually did max it (without hacking), you would know soul gives much more than 60% str. It's 100%, btw.
                              Please refer to the link below and report me.
                              http://tickets.r2games.com

Comment

Originally posted by R21052013 View Post
                                either buying from other ppl, lot of ppl have 100+ full vial n they r cheap (1 g each)

or

create an army of alts to transfer CE (vial again is cheap in the mall).

Comment

Working...
                                X