X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
      He posted some of his skype convos with R2. He had some special deals with them which included a ton of free items just like +15 legendary gear and everything else maxed, suits AND the deletion of people who bothered him.

So yes, according to the screenshots, R2 did delete other players for him because they bothered him and R2 didn't want him to stop spending. Then R2 claimed that they can't restore those characters.

After Galahalt charged his money back or whatever he did, R2 deleted his toons, but somehow he got access to the server files, being able to delete toons / replace them with lvl 1 toons and to spawn items as he pleases.

So R2 must have given him access or he was a hacker. Anyway, R2 is a pretty corrupted company according to the screenshots.
      Wow now that's bull policy. The person bothering him cashed as well but that's no problem for them to delete without hesitation? I know the ToS states they can do w/e the heck they want with your account but still this seems just destroying the game.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

heres another one for you .. they will bill you on your account with out contacting . If you apply for a one month vip you have automatically signed up for them to bill and collect money from your account . It Is not a one time trial as claimed on the vip package but monthly billed be aware that it will come automatically by any method that you pay from be it paypal or credit card

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
          Wow now that's bull policy. The person bothering him cashed as well but that's no problem for them to delete without hesitation? I know the ToS states they can do w/e the heck they want with your account but still this seems just destroying the game.
          Eh, R2 had the right to delete his account, him getting a charge back means, its an account with almost everything without paying a cent. There are a lot of behind the scene financial complications too with the chargeback. So sometimes its best for R2 to cut ties.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
            Eh, R2 had the right to delete his account, him getting a charge back means, its an account with almost everything without paying a cent. There are a lot of behind the scene financial complications too with the chargeback. So sometimes its best for R2 to cut ties.
            That Galahalt got banned is right, but he refered to the person that got deleted because Galahalt wished so.
            Galahalt posted his skype conversation with R2 and that clearly shows how a person got deleted because they bothered Galahalt. (Someone called shadow?)

We don't know if the chat log was legit though but R2 should give some official statement about these things. Especially how multiple people lost their characters/got reset to level 1 lately. It is likely that this was the doing of Galahalt (he claims that he did it). Nothing but some official statement is the right thing to do now especially after all the havoc that has been caused.

Therefor the threadstarter should get their account back.

Comment

Charging the money back was galahallt choice. why ? i don't know but he had problems with CEO Jared. i don't know the details. but they got a huge amount of money from him. i don't believe the story that he got bored of the game. there is alot behind the scene. but i'm pretty sure he did all of this because he had problems with jared. galahallt was given many codes in the game and gave a huge list of names to r2games to be deleted. and since r2games cares for money they did it. but lately he was able to hack all r2games secured files and deleted many accounts and spawned alot of items in many servers. and as far as i know now r2games is screwed up because they dont know how to fix this. and if they did there will be a huge mess left which will lead alot of players to quit. crystal saga will never be the same. all the r2games staff were galahallt puppies doing whatever he asks for only because he charged a huge amount of money. which makes r2games unprofessional gaming company.

Comment

No one cares about your silly fight with R2 gala.
                You delete characters from people who spend cash so you are exactly the same as them. Caring about no one but your own.
                Even tho you apparently got tons off money you failed miserably in life if you are this selfish.

Comment

i'm not gala. he spammed the links few minutes ago so i copied it

Comment

Couple of players in my server s38 were deleted as well.
                    Last edited by VixusVahen; 03-22-2013, 06:02 AM.

Comment

ahmm i think r2 is just making excuses..even your toon is been deleted in other place they can still get back your toon because they have what you called files of that character right?

Comment

this thread is now closed. if you had a account that was deleted during this time file a ticket and it will be investigated. be warned its not advised to intentionally delete your character and try making it look like someone else did it.

Comment

R2 admin request that any affected players file a ticket in regards to their issue, as it helps R2 admin get a better idea on what is happening with issues like this, and while players are well within their rights to post about issues on the forums, that is not the same same as contacting R2 admin with the relevant information that R2 need, in order to deal with many issues.

Use the links in my sig, please
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                          X