afk protection bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• afk protection bug

my character has been killed 3-4 times in different areas while under afk protection, could someone enlighten me as to what the hell is going on here plz. tnx.

I deliberately spawned those Halloween Packs( Evil Rex) and cause you to die then quickly kill the T Rex so all traces are erased. Sometimes I was doing some redemption quest and I saw u afk around my redemption quest area. Then I spawn the boss and u came over and attacked and died then I quickly kill the boss so it won't leave any traces ^^
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

If ^^^ is true, that is kinda messed up. Just saying
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

I'm not sure if weizheng23 actually did that, but in both cases it would work.

Comment

lol no weezing didnt actually do that and im ashamed of u for thinking a rex could kill the likes of me! smh....................

Comment

so ya no response from anybody about why ppl are killing toons in afk protection great ! gj guys!

Comment

Lol my troll probably maked the moderator thought this bug was debunked Muhahahahah!

Comment

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
                I deliberately spawned those Halloween Packs( Evil Rex) and cause you to die then quickly kill the T Rex so all traces are erased. Sometimes I was doing some redemption quest and I saw u afk around my redemption quest area. Then I spawn the boss and u came over and attacked and died then I quickly kill the boss so it won't leave any traces ^^
                This is the most evil thing I have ever heard someone do to someone else.
                Even if it's not true, this is awesome, and you gain +1 internet points for this sir/madam.
                Game: Crystal Saga
                Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
                Title: Elite Slayer
                Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
                Reincarnation: Eidolon
                Level: 150
                Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

weezing has been working on his trolling skills lol

Comment

Yup you can be killed in afk protection by Redemptions and Tricky packs , happy hunting mystery solved

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProjection View Post
                      This is the most evil thing I have ever heard someone do to someone else.
                      Even if it's not true, this is awesome, and you gain +1 internet points for this sir/madam.
                      Haha thank you ^^

Comment

i was killed by another player while in afk protection, can ya explain that!?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                          i was killed by another player while in afk protection, can ya explain that!?
                          If you can screen shot it , I can believe it :P

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
                            If you can screen shot it , I can believe it :P
                            yes because everyone goes AFK and watches their toon grinding :/
                            APOLOYMI
                            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

ok ill just record videos while i afk at night and hope somebody comes along and kills me in afk protection so i can show you. do u even play cs?

Comment

Working...
                              X