Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cs wyrm race and homestead as well as alliance chat not working, so can i expect that tomorow will be unable to log again? allready have huge loss in resources and dias not to mention i missed first day of tycoon and for all that can manage to log earleir are in way better position and this tycoon is wasted for me allready
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

• Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
      cs wyrm race and homestead as well as alliance chat not working, so can i expect that tomorow will be unable to log again?
      Yes, it is happening now..

Comment

• Hello there. For the login issue with uc27, please post in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...s-login-issues . Please also post your data (IGN, server name and number - server you're actually login, in the cluster). Any other details about the login process, features that do not work or which are not accessible, screenshots or video recordings, all will be of great help and highly appreciated. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• loading problem after quick update today at start of TA. still not working have missed TA and quiz.

Click image for larger version

Name:	loading.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	1988563

Comment

• Good evening. Please post your data - IGN, server name and number. They are not visible anywhere in your screenshot.Thank you.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• Davideno UD6 (s37) - whats a IGN ???

game was working fine until the silly in game update, refreshed and not loaded since.

good thing ss tycoon finished - but if this continues then will miss half year review
              Last edited by daft48eddiex; 07-18-2019, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• IGN - In-game name or character name. Thank you for coming with the requested details, issue with ud6 has been already reported, forwarded and it is being checked and worked on. Here is the reference thread to access so that you can follow the course of the problem: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...6-login-issues
                Thank you.

Comment

• ty Sidhe............

Comment

• Char Name: DemonAnge
                    Server & Region : S275 - Oceanic (i think)
                    Issues : arena
                    Screenshots

Attached Files

Comment

• cant get in , *** . server 54

this is **
                      lousing all kinds of stuff and I cant even log on , what the heck
                      Last edited by Alkaris; 08-06-2019, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• Bellissima S104 Nemesis.....

Ich kann mich gar nicht mehr einloggen, weil das Spiel komplett weg ist aus dem Gameroom. Auch über die Hauptseite ist Nemesis nicht mehr zu finden.

Was ist da los?

Comment

• FalIen S(243)The Third Lair
                          I cant enter in the server. Can you help pls. Thank you!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hello. I believe that it is resolved now and you can access the server just fine?

Comment

• Chaotic Expedition log fail bug, uses up attempts but that's all it does...?

Comment

• Hello Azael. The new feature/system was new for all of us and all bugs and glitches were signaled to devs as they appeared and were noticed. Some of the fixes and changes will appear with the next event, hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                                X