Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mother means the world to me, just to imagine the trials and tribulations i have put her through and she still has an undeniable love for me. I believe that she has shown me a perfect example of motherly love. Honestly she is the most amazing person i know and i would do anything to help her at any given time as she would me.

Corenth
    Server 88 Mystforge Outpost R2 Games

Comment

• My Amazing Mother

My mother means the world to me, just to imagine the trials and tribulations i have put her through and she still has an undeniable love for me. I believe that she has shown me a perfect example of motherly love. Honestly she is the most amazing person i know and i would do anything to help her at any given time as she would me.

Corenth
      Server 88 Mystforge Outpost R2 Games

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	madre.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	1687632

SERVER: S103 SURGING ISLE
        CHARACTER NAME: mixx

Comment

• Character Name: Solariai
          Server: [S147] Thane of Winter

My mom means a lot to me because she spent all these years (after around 8 or 9 years old she 'retired' from her job) caring for me and helping me with homework. She even teaches me how to cook by calling me into the kitchen. Even though I can be really annoying to my mom, I love my mom.
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

• Dear Mom,

Mother's day is when I get to reflect on all the lessons you taught me in my life. Thanks for the lessons. That's all I can say and be honest about it. But this day, for me, isn't yours.

The real amazing mom is my grandmother, this day is hers. She supplied me all the love I needed, patience when I was impossible and couldn't learn the right lessons. Never told me that I couldn't accomplish something. Didn't turn her back on me when I was failing badly. But she never dug me out of the holes I got myself into, she supplied me the information and encouragement to figure out how to do it myself. Sometimes tough love but never lacking love. It took too many years to truly appreciate all she'd done and all she'd sacrificed and what she did go without for my sake.

I'm thankful that my grandmother is still in my life. I'm thankful that all my children got the privilege to meet her.

S134 Sairyss.
            Last edited by HarlequinBlues; 05-11-2014, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• My mom means a lot to me because she was raised me and all my life he helped me .
              For most of my life I never had anyone to celebrate this holiday with his mother ,but this year we was have a lot of fun.
              Thanks mum for all.

Foto: Click image for larger version

Name:	Mum dany112dany.jpg
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1687636
              Server:[S143] Ogre's Chanty
              Name:dany112dany

Comment

• My mother has been dead for 7 years now. She died from 5 forms of cancer. But my family keeps her memory alive. Every year on Mother's Day, my brother, sister, and I meet at the cemetery and put a single rose from each of us on her headstone and we spend about an hour remembering the old times when she was with us. Tears and laughs are shared, but when we leave, we know in our hearts that she received all of our blessings.

Archangeless
                Server 21 (Pandemonium)
                League of Angels

Comment

• everything

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	10257173_706558412718858_2341322013663409397_n.jpg
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	1687643

For my mother, she died last year.
                    Mam I mis you.

Onyxa
                    S91
                    League of Angels
                    Last edited by Onyxxa; 05-11-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Mom you brought me into this unknown world doing your best to prepare me for the good that it has to offer. You helped me understand that love isn't always about giving and receiving that it is about knowing and understanding. Even though you weren't always there for me growing up and we can never make up for lost time, but your are my Mother no matter what. You gave birth to me not knowing if I will follow the fate of your child before me, but with your love, will and determination I'm here. Thank You for believing in me and loving me. Nothing like a Mother's Love

Server Name: (S1)Nocturna's Tear: WhiteOokami
                      I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

Comment

• Even though mother's day in my country was on 8th March, for me, this day should be celebrated every day. And that is because we should cherish our mothers everyday for the unconditioned love they give us. That is what I do I thank my mom every single time I can for the fact that she raised me the best she could, in a loving home, so I could become the person I am today.
                        Happy mother's day for all moms in the world !

Character name: Irrene , Server 127 (Seer's Revelation) , platform R2Games

Comment

• When I think of my mother I imagine the best woman in the world but in fact each of us are thinking the same thing about his mother. We fight sometimes but it's the person I love most in the world and I think we should all appreciate our mothers whether they are good or less good.

Alexinho server S168 felbrook

Comment

• Mother's day is a special time for everybody,a time to cherish,love and remember everything our mothers do daily for us. They teach us to be better versions of ourselves each day. Time is limited for each of us, so take a bit of time daily to spend it with your mother,it can only do you a lot of good.
                            Love you mom.

S168 Felbrook Amaryss

Comment

• Mother is an Angel,you're The Real Love meaning
                              Not just Today for Me, Mother's Day is Everyday cause you give and share youre love everyday to me
                              Thanks Mom for everything....never gonna changes your Love for me even i have children
                              HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY for Mother a Whole World
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	ibu-anak.jpg
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	1687646

MaMell
                              S 129
                              FairyTail

Comment

• dear mother
                                wishes for mother's day I hope to celebrate with you for another 100 years,
                                you are my strength, my confidence and I hope to be a worthy stick to your old age I will do 100 lifetimes to repay all the love you gave me.
                                Mom I love you.

Asnoeyes guilds Weplayednaked [s114]Raven's Goal League of Angel

Comment

Working...
                                X