X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happymother

Comment

• I've disappointed you, sometimes even hurt, I made you angry, I left you alone when you needed a hug ... but even so today you're the only one I got close, the only one who defends me and fights for me . Now I am a mother too and I understand how large is the heart of a mother, endures all things and all forgiving even if your heart is torn apart by injuries. On the day of your party want to say thank you for loving me unconditionally.

IGN Camelia
      Server: S4
      Platform: R2games

Comment

• dear mom: first of all i would like to greet you a "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"
        mom,you know how much we love you.thank you for everything that you have done for us,because of you,we are here in this beautiful world.thank you for always be there for us,thank you for always teaching us on how to become a good and better person,you always teaching us about what is good and what is bad. sometimes i committed a mistakes but you and dad will always be there for me and also for my sisters.
        you've mean a lot to me mom!!! YOU ARE THE PERFECT BLEND OF A MOTHER AND A FRIEND! I thank God for giving you as my mom because there's no other mother who could replace you to me...
        Someday when you become old i promise that i will take good care of you,you and dad.. "THANK YOU MOM!"WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" "HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY MOM"!!!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	1687575

Player name:xALyhannex
        SERVER NAME:[S53] Rockshard Road
        platform: r2games

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	new mothers day homemade gifts idea.jpg
Size:	387.4 KB
ID:	1687577
          Kartos , (s139) haunted junction,R269023449
          I Live alone

Comment

• I dedicate a small verse
            I hope is to your liking

I for one reel
            My verses for your tribute,
            Because today recall, mother,
            Your day is just thing;
            Since we all love
            Having the perfumed flower,
            That your beautiful love
            That is essential as the air ...

Server name: [S103] Surging Isle
            character name: erka
            Platform:r2games
            Guild: Immortals

Name:	91457Lz.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	1687576

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	193774_120187877_big.jpg
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	1687578 it is in my "mother" language,, just i think is more nicer like this S50 Makhazar Charact: magicelnino

Comment

• I would like to take this opportunity to honor those mothers out there who by circumstance have lost their mothers at any age, and through very difficult times, have persevered and became the mothers that they have missed. My heart goes out to Blazed on (s44) for she is one of the many who have lost, but gained the ability to raise her daughter in a way her mother would be proud of her today.

Cheers Blazed and all the mothers without mothers out there!

Love,
                Tinkerbell (s44)
                VINTAGE

Comment

• Dear Mum,

How have you done it all these years, four kids and teaching now after we're almost grown. You are a testament to the strength and will a mother can have when she is determined, and though I may not always say it directly, I will always appreciate what you have done for us to guide us as best you can. Happy Mother's Day, Mum.

Your Eldest Son

s127 IGN: Moose
                  Moose S127 Trawling around the edges of top 10
                  Vili S184 Working on getting firmly into top 50, but I'll get there soon enough.

Comment

• for mothers day i amgoing to throw her a big bash food drinks ballons she's absolutely going to love it. i love my mom with allmy heart she rasied me ...me of all kids (i wasa bad kid)and she stuckmwith me nurtured me until became the middle class guy i am im proud of mymother and i will always love her Killa113 r2games s142
                    Last edited by killa113; 05-10-2014, 04:32 PM.
                    Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
                    17k dodge 15k hit
                    Claw 400k
                    Ner 160k
                    ac 130k
                    valk 130k
                    djinni 70k
                    serrin lvl 70 160k br
                    Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
                    Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

• My mom means I am a better father. Though she is gone now I still feel she looks over my shoulder and offers advice whenever I am talking with my child. Love you Mom

Hu ni
                      S162
                      Forest of Ruin

Comment

• My Mom's name is Patricia and she loves pink and the Tazmanian Devil. So I started to wonder what can I do to put them all together. This is what I came up with:

Name:	KIMG0949.JPG
Size:	491.8 KB
ID:	1687579Click image for larger version

Name:	KIMG0950.JPG
Size:	479.3 KB
ID:	1687580

My Mom had to read it 3 times before she figured out it said PATzmanian Devil lol. And she loves it so much she wore it to work to brag to everyone about it.

Dilligaff - Warlord's Triumph (S125)

Comment

• Character name: Omeglion
                          Server: Fort Blackreach S146
                          R2 Games

--------------------------

Now you've been up and you've been down
                          Stayed strong even though daddy wasn't around
                          My momma through the thick and the thin beginning to end
                          And though I be sinning you keep me livin' with that love that you givin'
                          It's unconditional hey the sun shines when I see a smile on ya face
                          My momma with the money and jewels the record and tours
                          I'd give it away if I could make your days happy days
                          And when my hearts broke and can't cope I'm comin' on home
                          To remember the reason why I was born
                          Cuddle up inside your heavenly arms you help me weather the storm
                          You love music so I put it in song

She's an Angel workin' on God's train.
                          She's an Angel workin' on me.

I wasn't born wild you know you raised me right
                          But the roads of Alabama called me into the night
                          From the coke and the weed and extacy
                          I'm lost in the streets but you still remain next to me
                          The blood that I bleed it flows through your veins
                          Even in my lowest point I can still hear your words to my brain
                          First time I was arrested mommas love was tested
                          I couldn't contest it so here's my confession you're my blessing
                          You're the reason I believe you're the reason I sing
                          You're the reason angels tangle me in heavenly things
                          It's been a long road so hard and cold
                          But you keepin' me warm with your heart of gold

This song is not mine but i am giving it to my mom. I know i didnt write anything myself, but my mom IS an angel who followed me through thick and thin through my whole life. If it wasnt for her, teaching me how to be a man, who knows where i would have been now.
                          Last edited by Omeglion; 05-10-2014, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Well i already packed the gift, so im not gonna take a picture of it. but ill write the letter i putted with it.

Dear mom.
                            Since i was little you always taught me stuff, you taught what was wrong and what was right.
                            It took some time for you to teach me everything no matter how stubborn or childish i was, your patience was unlimited, and still is.
                            Im afraid i didnt inherit the same things as you taught me, as an example, patience. I know you are struggeling to learn all the new stuff the world has come with,
                            sometimes you dont want to ask me because you dont want to bug me or because youre stubborn and you want to learn it by yourself.
                            with time you learned and mastered windows vista, and your laptop was a good friend for you to check enconomy stuff, look up recipes and skype with me and to be on facebook and get in touch with long lost friends.
                            I know you admire iphones because of all the apps that would make it easier for you to be in touch with us when your laptop is broken or if youre on the road the whole day, and right now also because you got a new laptop with windows 8, you dont have a clue how to ask for help when we are not there and you cant reach us except of on the phone. therefore i got you an iphone, i hope this will help you to be more relaxed during your day, and when you want to, we will sit together and i will teach you this time and i will show you how much patience i have only for you.

Love your youngest daugther

Rima
                            Server 146 R2games

Comment

• name :Raiden
                              server : S-1 r2games

There are no words that can express how I feel
                              You never kept a secret, always stayed real
                              And I appreciate, how you raised me
                              And all the extra love that you gave me
                              I wish I could take the pain away
                              If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day
                              Everything will be alright if ya hold on
                              It's a struggle everyday, gotta roll on
                              And there's no way I can pay you back
                              But my plan is to show you that I understand
                              You are appreciated! lova ya Mom! Click image for larger version

Name:	20120306212827_lz97m5kx0v8nyj.jpg
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	1687581

Comment

• Username: Zedaqua
                                R267610893
                                ( )=writers explination
                                Why your mom is the best
                                : On november 11 1996, I was adopted from the adoption center/orphanage, because my Birth-mom could not take care of me. I was always the runt of the litter per say, I was only a foot or something. (4'9'' at age 22 imagine that) when i was adopted. I was a challenge with PTSD Not much of a social person and with my brain 4 years behind in development and horrible motor skills and speaking skills (speaking skills at that time was a parrot like knowledge) and had 4 failed adoptions. My mother (now my guardian) Decided that she wanted another kid, but she couldn't have one after my older adoptive sister. When I was adopted it was the best day of my life, I was able to go outside, have my own bed, my own pillow, and a toy I could call my very own. They saved me from disappointment after disappointment and possible life on the streets if I wasn't adopted.

Fast forward a few years

I am now 10 and havign the best time, my sister who is 4 years older than me has a bunch of friends who come over. I'm always with mom because groups of people scare me (inner fear of not being seen and stepped on, every small person has that fear.) and she always helped play with me. I would always play with the barbie animals alone because i had no friends my age (still having a bit of trouble with it, everyone so tall!), or with our dog suzie. Lately I have noticed mom getting sick. So not knowing what to do I went out and (stupidly) Picked mom's favorite flowers from the neighbors garden. The neighbors caught me and asked what i was doing. I told them(And i still remember this to the day) "Mawmies Sick, flowers get people better! I pick ad give to make better!" The neighbors smiled at this and helped me pick some good ones, but they told me i had to come back and plant more. Mom was a bit surprised at the flowers and called the neighbors, the neighbors explained that i SOMEHOW got past the child lock gate and picked the flowers, but the intention was so sweet and the fact they knew our dad (he helped with remodeling the house) was reason enough. Mom started crying because I never knew the meaning of the flowers on this special day. She gave me a big hug and i told her i loved her.

Fast forward to now

I just now came back from picking flowers with my mom from a person who grows prize winning dahlias and flowers. Dad got her a watering can, and I admit i'm a bit of a sleeper (sleeper=A person who sleeps in late and stays up late) and I only just realized what day it was when mom mentioned the flowers are for mothers day. I talked to the lady and We agreed that if i help her out with her flowers, I will get to learn things and bring flowers back to my mom. I asked her what mom would like for mothers day, (I can never tell, i'm as clueless as dad.) and she said flowers are sweet but last a short time, perhaps a card or something of the heart. So tomorrow i'm going to try my hand at cooking and make chocolate-chip pancakes ad sausage, maybe bacon. Make a card (i dont make money because of my disabilities), and see if i can get somethign for her.
                                So this mothers day remember why you were brought into the world, and the things they do there doing their best.Happy mothers day!
                                Friends have each others backs. But some need a rock.
                                I am the ninja that you go-to for advice.
                                I am the ninja you go-to when things turn dark.
                                I am the stout rock in the rushing ocean.
                                If someone messes with you there is the shadow of wrath that will follow.
                                Those who need someone to understand I am here as a loyal friend.
                                I am here to make sure you stay together in the shadows.
                                Those are friends that are loyal. Who am i?
                                I am Zedaqua.

Comment

Working...
                                X