• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My means everything to me.
    Noting can compare to her value.
    She was the one to give birth to me.
    The one to raise me.
    The one to love me.
    The one to teach me what was right and wrong.
    She laughed at my stupid jokes.
    Comforted me when is was scared, lonely and sad.
    She was the one to bring light into my days.
    Through thick and thin, even when she was angry,
    My mother loved and will forever love me.
    So this mother's day, I would like to thank her,
    Appreciate her efforts in bringing me to this world,
    Giving me a life and chance to live.
    Happy Mother's Day Mum. ^_^

Server: [S36] Fallen Angels
    Character name: Aros

Comment

Honestly...
      My mum and I have a very cold but precious relationship. She is there and she takes care of me, I am spoilt by her a lot. She is really nice and compared to the other mums I know, she is very understanding. She really cares about how I feel and my well being and just my life in general. I know I think bad of her sometimes...but that's just because of the problems I am hiding away. Maybe if we were closer to each other and i told her all my secrets I would be living a much more happier life. She gives me great advice yet I don't listen to them. The outcomes that happen in my life always proves her right but I never learn. I really want to listen to her and do everything she says, but there seems to be a darkness within me that's pulling me away from her. She is precious to me and so is the rest of my family. For this mothers day I wish I could somehow show her or let her know that I am thankful.

Enkit [S144] Piratical Parlay

Comment

Have you ever thought you thank your mother for everything he has done for you ? The gifts will never compensate for her actions , but a few words from the heart will always be welcome. Here is a sample letter that you can compose it for your mother on the occasion of March 8.

Dear Mom ,

I write this letter at all days that ought to talk to you.

I want to thank you now for all the things you did for me and that I have received and I asked them like I would be due .

Thank you, dear mother , that you know to be near me when I was away from your soul , because you loved me in moments that did not deserve and that you did not love simplicity never displayed .

Thanks for the hand on the forehead the night I had a bad dream for tea in the evening when I had a fever , the first Christmas tree because you opened the door Santa every year , for the first bag and the first trip to mountain .

Thank you for showing me what it means pure love , and time has shown me that only you can love me so .

I appreciate you , dear mother , for all your sacrifices that only now I understand and I confess I still have my childhood remained angel . You are the angel that illuminated my path in life has taught me courage as the first lesson and gave me the theme of my entire existence.

You held my hand and stayed with me as long as I needed to learn to do things in the future.

Forgive me , dear mother , I realized so late that I hurt you sometimes and you had moments when you suffer for my happiness .

Sorry , Mom, for moments when I listened to your advice and for when you have left the word.

I would like to be the ideal child can not turn back time , but I will strive in future , to be proud of me.

Happy Birthday , Mom! It's your birthday ... Please forgive me for not writing you these letters 365 per year !
        Click image for larger version

Name:	mothers-day-sweet-poem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	1687511

With all my love ,
        your child

My Name : RaPPaNooN
        Server : [128] Knight's Honor
        Last edited by R231861650; 05-10-2014, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Mungos
          server [S91] Fireblade Ridge

My dear old mother grew up with cowboy movies and series, her life's ambition is to visit Texas in the United States, I decided last year to send her on this trip so I started to save money, so my gift this year is the way in texas because in her opinion the real cowboys are from Texas. Her smile when I gave her the ticket can not be compared with anything. I love her and I know she loves me.
          Last edited by denisaga; 05-09-2014, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Happy Mothers Day Xxx

Moms, there are no way we can ever thank them enough for what they do for us, it is a tough job with no pay or days off yet even if it was a hard day she always comes back home with a smile on her face. She cheers me up when i'm sad, takes care of me when i'm sick and is always there to support me. Since mothers day was made to show our appreciation for all the things that have been done for us i decided to buy her a necklace encased in a green box wrapped up in a pink bow, to show how much i love you
            Ty Mom

Name:	Diamond Pendant Necklace.jpg
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	1687354
            Server: [63] Stone Canyon
            Name: NightWalker
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Jormundheim; 05-09-2014, 07:24 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85523[/ATTACH]

server name 75 whitewater camp
              name in game maxxymus

best game ever play

Comment

My mama is special in a lot of different ways, but here are just a few of them. She always compliments me in my work and my stories. She thinks they are funny, and so do I. She also cooks me a special homemade meal for my birthday. She will always make sure I am healthy and active. I love you mama

name: FOUSEY
                server: [S162] Forest of Ruin

Comment

AM GOING TO READ MY MOM THIS QUOTE AND THEN SING FOR HER:

Mother's Day comes once a year.
                  Some think that if they buy their mother flowers and a card that they have fulfilled their obligation for the rest of the year.
                  If we only comprehended a 10th of what our mothers did for us as children,
                  and how they would literally die for us if needed,
                  we would realize that one day is not sufficient.
                  Mothers Day should be a time to remind us
                  that we have been neglecting our duties as sons and daughters.
                  This relationship is sacred let us honor our mothers.

AM GOING TO SING HER: Boy 2 Men title: A song for mama

Server name: [S95] mistshade town
                  In game name: Percy
                  Guild: THE LEGEND
                  Last edited by dwill40; 05-09-2014, 07:41 AM.
                  D.W$$$$$$

Comment

Dear mom,
                    It has been a long time since the last time we met.I still remember that day at the airport you were crying, one of the few times I have seen you cry.You have been the one who supported me and helped me with everything.Back then I did not realize the love that you had given me. Now that I realize, this June I will be going back and have a chance to say " I love you." And I really do mom.
                    Name: LunarHalo
                    Sever: [S36] Fallen Angels.

Comment

just this.....

Name:	10150617_10152322374800485_1477079046_n.jpg
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	1687362

server 77 bloodmaul creek
                      name Alandra

Comment

Originally posted by CroLady View Post
                        I decided, instead usual buying a card for mothers day, make one, so i made this drawing with a note on other side and a rose but note is on my countries language so havent take pic of that side, anyways the pic of my card:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85374[/ATTACH]

Wrote league of angels behind it, to make sure for u i havent just took pic from net

svaka čast

Comment

Server: S102 Cool Bay
                          IGN: Deathlord

You were there when we took our first steps,
                          And went unsteadily across the floor.
                          You pushed and prodded: encouraged and guided,
                          Until our steps took us out the door...
                          You worry now "Are they ok?"
                          Is there more you could have done?
                          As we walk the paths of our unknown
                          You wonder"Where have my children gone?"
                          Where we are is where you have led us,
                          With your special love you showed us a way,
                          To believe in ourselves and the decisions we make.
                          Taking on the challenge of life day-to-day.
                          And where we go you can be sure,
                          In spirit you shall never be alone.
                          For where you are is what matters most to us,
                          Because to us that will always be home...

Comment

Dear darling cutie momma,
                            here is your first kid writing to you. You are the one who gave me life. You are the one who teached me how to live. You are the one that always said "I love you even if you do bad things...". And even if I know that doing some unneccessary things may break your heart,I still do them.. Because we have to experience all kind of things in our lifes.. Doesn't matter if it's too early... Even if we could have had another future if you choosed to leave my father,I respect your decision and I think you always did your best. You were with me through bad or good moments,so I was with you. We cried together,we laughed together,we learnt together ,and we LOVE together. Sometimes I may feel on the second place because of my brother,but after that I realise that you always and always loved me,so I don't have to worry. Thank you for accepting all my boyfriends and making them feel welcome in our family,and not making a big fuss on it like dad did. Thank you not only for being my mom,but for being my bestfriend that I will cry all my life I lose someday. I love you and I am sorry for being such a poor kid,but everytime I bought you something you made me take it back,so this year I decided to write you something,something that I should tell you everyday not just now.. I am sorry for all the things that made you feel uncomfortable and I know that being a parent is the hardest job in the world! I love you !!

IGN: Akalya
                            Server : R2Games Golden Road [S136]
                            Game: LoA
                            IGN: Akalya
                            Server: [S136] Golden Road R2Games
                            Class: Mystic
                            Level: 60+

Comment

Name:	happy-mothers-day-quotes-4.jpg
Size:	283.0 KB
ID:	1687370

SERVER : s107 trail of vines
                              IGN : Yuuri

Comment

Name:	rosary.jpg
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1687371

Mothers are the sweetest gift from Gods to us. There is no way we can ever really thank our mother for all she does for us nevertheless we must make it a habit to keep reminding ourselves of the various sacrifices she made while raising us. Mothers' Day is the best time to say in words how much you love and care for your mum.

Make your Mother's Day bright by sending her your warmest and heartfelt messages. Come on...Don't shy. Think of some beautiful words, for we all all owe our Mothers a Big Thank You Message!!

Server: [s36] Fallen Angels
                                IGN: King

Comment

Working...
                                X