• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	grandma-r.i.p.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	1687391
    My mom was a wonderful person who always believe that there was always a good side to people that don't show it up front in person and always push me and my brother and sister to never lose hope of our dream and keep pushing forward to overtake the fears of people other actions towards you. My mom never lost hope in all 3 of us she push us till the very end to let us become what was best for us and she follow us to what path we took in life in letting us know that if we wanted to do this in life so be it and hope she can be here to witness the outcome of what she made me my brother and sister I guess it was meant for be to let her pass on and witness us from heaven on the difficult trails we have in the future. R.I.P mom love you ure in a better place now.

Rest In Peace mom me Domonick, Patricia love you with all our hearts hope your having a great time in Heaven

S135-Divine Favor
    IGN= Lordscyth
    Last edited by R2460954; 05-09-2014, 11:48 AM. Reason: to add a picture

Comment

• s18 quebecker

dear mom,

you are everything to me in my life, i love you so much for going with me doing all my daily task, i need you. youre the sun in my life. I wish you a great mothers day.

your son

David

Comment

• Happy Mother's Day!

Dear mom,

You are the guiding light in my life, always there to shine so bright. You pick me up when I am down and always turn my frown upside down. There are not enough words that can describe how much you mean to me and in my hart you will always be. Everyday is mother's day to me but on this special day it's for the world to see. I Love you Mom.

Server [S138] Lost Invocation- In Game Name: NonYa Guild: WickedWays / R2Games
        Last edited by R22791131; 05-11-2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• S75 Whitewater Camp
          Character: Freedy

My best and only mum,
          I've always appreciated everything you have done for me in my life. You were always here when I needed a shoulder or good advice what to do next. Can't wait the day I can repay you everything you've done for me. Love you, your son
          Martin
          Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
          S75 Whitewater Camp
          Mystic lvl 73
          800k BR
          Zodiac: , ,
          Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

• dear mother!i'm really sorry you cant be with me right now.its been 4 years since you left me and since then i cant find my place in this world....i love you!I didnt post any picture,becouse i dont have no mother to give that present.

s131-twar

Comment

• Mothers are the real angels of this world.
              I love you so much I miss you
              you are so beautiful and perfect in my eyes

sacrifice so sincere to me difficult to repay
              My prayers are always for you right panajat
              so great affection

pelukkan you so warm that I have always maintained
              in my sleep ....

mom mom mom I miss you I miss you when you rocked me
              with love ....
              yaah gods keep my mother in your side and the culture was
              he felt heaven mu

mother's mother's mother Why should you listen to the screams of whether this
              the son screams miss you
              mother give strength to your child's
              so that your child can continue seyum crate
              your smile is genuine ....Click image for larger version

Name:	oooo.jpg
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1687393

Char Name : POSEIDON
              Server : [S50] Makhazar

LOA.R2GAMES.COM

Comment

• Mama as i am far from u i miss u every day when the sun rise i like to see u bt cant ...
                From the very begning of my first day in this world when there is no tears cry in my eyes bt u cry with a smile after seing me the first touched angel of my life is U mama LOVE U SO MUCH MAMA AND MISS U TOO BOTH UR CHILDS....

Comment

• 3ROR [S117] Apochryphal Tomb

Thank you mom for everything that you have done and keeping doing for me. Thank you God for having you as part of my life, you have taught me many good things, today what i have become it's because of you.
                  THANK YOU MOM!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	1687395

Comment

• Dear Mom,

It’s another Mother’s Day so I wanted to write you this letter. I wanted you to know that, if you were still here, I would spend the entire day with you. I can’t imagine anything else that could be more important today. We’d talk and laugh and just bask in the joy of being together.

I would tell you …

… how special you always made me feel.

… how much I love to see you smile.

… how you helped me become who I am.

… how much I enjoy talking with you.

… how happy it makes me when I think of our times together.

… that you are the best mom anyone could ever have.

… how lucky I feel to be your child.

… that I love you.

I would thank you …

… for teaching me right from wrong.

… for being so patient when I was so impatient.

… for standing up to me when you thought I was making a mistake.

… for being a role model to me.

… for being so giving, not just to me but to everyone you cared about.

… for showing me what it means to be a good person.

… for preparing me for life.

… for loving me no matter what.

I would ask you …

… how you could be so tough and yet so loving at the same time.

… if there is anything you need, because I know you won’t tell me otherwise.

… to tell me stories of your life, even ones I’ve heard before so I never forget them.

… to tell me more about our family, so I always remember my heritage.

… for advice on anything and everything, but especially for raising your grandchildren.

I would take you …

… to your favorite place so we could just hang out.

… for a drive just so we could spend time together.

… to the park so we could enjoy the beauty of nature.

… for a walk so we could talk alone.

… in my arms and give you a big hug and a kiss.

Mom, if you were still here, I would linger with you … wishing that I never had to leave. I miss you, but I want you to know that your memory will always be with me, and …

… most of all, I’ll always wish we had just one more moment to spend together.

With much love,

Server: [S100] Ridge o'Fire
                    IGN: VIPKiller
                    VIPKiller
                    S100
                    Berserker

Comment

• Dear Mom;

I know it isn’t, much but I’ve decided to write you a little letter to tell you everything you mean to me.
                      I was looking for cards for you the other day, something that you would like, and that could get my point across but wasn’t to mushy. It’s a hard compromise to make. So I said to myself “Self, why not make her a card?” But then I was thinking about it today, and I’m not the most poetic.
                      So here I am writing you a letter, something I probably haven’t done since I stopped believing in Santa *wink*.
                      To express in words everything that you are to me would be like trying to fill the grand canyon one grain of sand at a time, but I’m going to try.
                      Everything I love about myself comes from you. My eyes, my ability to smile and laugh at myself. My perseverance, and ability to tell myself “It’ll all turn out in the end”. You taught me everything about life, from the most basic things like tying my laces and saying my ABC’s to much more complex things. Loving myself, simply because you love me, and complete understanding of others. You told me once that I’m to independent for a man. You are the one who taught me that independence, I’m happy being myself, you trust my opinion and always keep an open mind to what I have to say, not many adults have that respect for kids. You always listen to me and allow me to make my own mistakes. I’m sure you’ve watched me walk into situations that you knew were going to hurt, but the thing that lets me know how much you care is that you let me go into them. Had I been totally sheltered from life I’d never learn, and when life pushed me around you always gave me your shoulder and ear, and the strength to push back. I’ve always pulled through.
                      Remember grade 3 and Miss Orsini How I’d cry because of her? You always listened to me then, even though, looking back I realize my qualms were so frivolous.
                      Your so self-less, it amazes me. I asked you SO MANY times what you wanted for mothers day but you couldn’t think of your wants!
                      It’s so hard to find something this year because I realized, that I don’t give you as much credit as you deserve, flowers don’t do you justice.
                      I want to pamper you, I want to hire an astronaut to write how much I love you on the moon.
                      I can’t express in words what you give to me without even knowing it. Your doing an amazing job being my mother, and I don’t think I tell you enough.
                      I feel as though I take you for granted sometimes, and maybe you even take yourself for granted.
                      So today is your one day a year to be spoiled, one measly little day to focus on you rather then everyone else, when you’ve given every day of your life for the past 16 years to me,I can’t imagine my life with anyone else. I don’t even want to imagine it.
                      We’re growing old together and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
                      So happy mothers day, I hope you enjoy it, and now you know that I can write more then 50 words about what you mean to me. I don’t need an essay contest to tell you though.
                      Mom I love you with every fibre of my being.
                      You need more then 24 hours.Happy Mothers Day !
                      I’ll always have you to thank for everything I am.
                      Love you every day of the year

S109 Ethereal Realm
                      UnholyRider

Comment

• happy mother's day my dear mom.. thanks for giving me everything you can.. i know that your having a hard time to raised me,, but in return i been good daughter not only for our family but for i been a good person to everyone. couse i know you been and everybody know's that your raised me very well. and in return i give you all my love, support, friendships, and ill give you my life.. I LOVE YOU mom..

im typing this with tears.. for my mom, for the best mom in the whole world

Comment

• Dear Mom,

I saw your sacrifices for me and for my two sisters as well. I am proud to call you my "MOTHER" because you are the only person who can accept my failures. Yes I have done
                          bad and good things. Still you are there for me I love you more than in this world. I am very proud to have a mother like you. I love you very much.
                          I admit that i'm shy to say "I love you" in front of you. But deep inside my heart you know that I love you so much. And this is my simple greeting for you mom.

I have prepared a simple qoute that I want all of you to remember to cherish and love your mothers. Because they are the only one who make's us feel complete.

"MOTHER, DO EVERYTHING FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND DON'T GET PAID NOT BECAUSE THEIR ARE NO VALUE, BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE PRICELESS."

your loving son,
                          Alec

Server name: [S125 Warlord's Triumph], In game name: Arzain
                          Last edited by Arzain18; 05-09-2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• I am a mother of six beautiful children, three boys and three girls. I was a young bride and mother and was lost as to what to do, but my mother was always there to help and give advise and to just hug me when I was overwhelmed. When my first husband decided he no longer wanted a big family and chose freedom instead I was a single mother of six very young children. I was losing our home because I was a stay at home mom and I needed to start working but could not afford daycare or a babysitter, my mom was there for me to watch the children and help us all get back on our feet. She saved us because I don't know how we could have ever gotten out of out terrible situation without her love, help and support. I remarried and my mom was there to help me. And when my husband passed away she yet again opened her strong arms to lift me up and help me get back on my feet again. She has always been a fountain of strength for me and she is also my best friend. Although my life has taken me to a different state from her and I don't get to see her as often we are on the phone almost every single day. I recently became a grandmother and my daughter is in a situation when she cannot take care of her beautiful little girl and now it is my turn to step in and do what my mother did for me. I am raising my beautiful little granddaughter. We can only do what we are taught and my mother taught me to love, respect and help others (especially family) whenever you can, and I learned those lessons well. My greatest gift to my mom is showing her that everything that she did (and does) for me was not a wasted effort. I am now taking her place in my children's lives and doing everything she taught me to do with so much love. My mom is the most precious gift to me and my children and grandchild. Thank you mom for always being there for me and teaching me the lessons of love and respect. You are always in my heart, thoughts and prayers. Happy Mothers Day to the Greatest Mom EVER !!!! I Love You !!!

ForbidenRoze, Server 42, Paradise Lost

Comment

• Hy allz,

What could i get to my mom? Hmm.. difficult question, what a mom could wish to get..
                              At the moment i dont think that i could get anything to her, because you cant buy Health, but i could make her happy just been there and show that i love her...
                              My mom had an AVC, last year, and now is paralyze ...
                              But i think that showing your love and some flowers will do the work ..
                              IGN:BlazzingHot
                              server: 129 Stormbrink
                              Platform: R2games

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	mamaa.jpg
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	1687403Do you have someone who is great, spends time with you, cares for you, and is an important person? Well, I do, and she has black hair, brown eyes, and a caring touch. That’s my mom.

My mom talks to me about many things. One of the things she talks to me about is what will happen when I grow up. She tells me what to do in case of an emergency. And one day I had a really bad day with my friends, and she told me what to do about it.

My mom and I spend a lot of time together. We play games, bake cookies, make necklaces, and draw doodle tricks. But our favorite thing to do is read. Our favorite book is If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.

Mom takes me shopping at the mall. We buy toys and clothes, and we eat at the café. We usually get Chinese food or go to a McDonald’s restaurant. When we ride the escalator, my mom pretends to fall back and says, “My shoestring’s stuck!”

My mom always laughs, and when she laughs she sounds like a hyena gone crazy! She doesn’t laugh every day, but when she does, it’s hilarious, and I have to laugh, too!

My mom is the greatest. I love how she jokes around. She is always fun no matter what, and she gives me great advice. My mom is more than a mom; she is like my best friend!

Name:	mamaaa.jpg
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	1687489

She smiles,
                                And the world is filled with her beauty.

She walks,
                                And I see the proud strut of all women.

She sings,
                                And I hear a thousand melodies.

She talks,
                                And I hear all the wisdom of the ages.

She moves,
                                And I see the beauty of motion.

She crys,
                                And my heart breaks into shattered pieces.

For she is everything and more.
                                But above all she is the light of my life.

MY MOTHER!!!! :*
                                i love u mom u r my life u r my every thing i just cant live without u even i cant think about it if i ever think dn m gona cry that time i loveeeee u soooooooooooooooooooooo much !!! ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuah my life my sweet mom a big tight hug and sweet kiss for my mom :*

Name:	mamaaaa.jpg
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	1687618
                                hurum022k from s23/(ua5) eclipse tavern
                                Last edited by wantedgirl022k; 05-11-2014, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X