• Click image for larger version

Name:	happy mothers day.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	1687434 FEBRI BENO

server:[113]Fae Summit
    name:JOKER
    guild:IndoArmy
    Last edited by R270147305; 05-09-2014, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• My mother lives in the US while I'm in Scandinavia. A local company to her will bring her roses and dog treats for her most beloved dog (special request $$$). On Sunday we will video chat where she will gush over how beautiful the flowers are and show me that her dog does indeed love the treats.

Hellhundz
      S73 Blazing Forest
      R2Games

Comment

• Unfortunately I live far from my family and we usually only get together for the big holidays like Christmas.
        I can't show a picture of the flowers I sent to her early. However I can express what I am most grateful for..

Dear Mom,

You're always apologizing for not giving me more as a child but you are the best mom in the world to me.
        Sure things were tough growing up without dad and you had to work twice as hard to be two parents at once.
        You are so kind and modest, you always say you wish you could of given me more.
        However, mom, quantity is not what is important.. it is the quality of the values you have taught me.

It's the late nights you stayed up at my side when I was sick.
        It's the hugs and snuggles you never let me do without.
        It's the weekend camps where you taught me about nature.
        It's the times you picked up extra hours just to pay for school trips.

It's all the small things you do that whisper I love you.

So don't apologize for not giving me more mom... because I don't need material things.
        You gave me those most wonderful thing in the world...

You taught me how to be a wonderful mother
        Thank you mom ♥
        ♥ Happy Mothers Day! ♥
        Click image for larger version

Name:	942345_10151727360181745_2092294145_n.jpg
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1687435
        (Me with our newest addition to the family, Izabelle)

R2Games
        [S80] Blazing Waste
        Alice
        Last edited by SukaX; 05-09-2014, 05:47 PM. Reason: Had to fix my picture lol

Comment

• S114
          bbolt

For my mom.

May ll the love you give to other comer back to you. Not only today but on every day....

love..

Comment

• R2 Games
            S134
            Moghedien

My mom has always been there for us when we needed her! She has had some really rough times, but still she never gave up. Even when her first born died tragically because of a brain tumor that doctors at that time could do nothing for her, my mom held on and persevered because she had us to think about. I'm glad that I was blessed with such a loving mother and I hope that I will continue to have her there! I love you mom!

Comment

• Dear, Mom
              Even though many happiness and sorrow happen since you given birth to me. I'm still really grateful of your existences.
              Love your Son

Name:	unnamed.png
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	1687437
              P.S. Happy mother's day!

R2Games
              [S80] - Blazing Waste
              player - Divine
              Last edited by WhosFate; 05-09-2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Server name: [S157] Neon Moonbeam
                In game name: Tank

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She's the nearest thing to heaven

She's my angel From above

She's the reason I was born

She's my Mother

and I'll live for her diseare

forgtting my own and her needs will come before

I'll never forget
                what she did for me
                and that's for sure

who could ever love my mother more

Comment

• To one being in my life I owe everything I am and what I am today. She gave me birth , raised me and taught me to love . There are no words to describe her. Happy birthday my mother!

My dear mother ,

I tried to find a suitable gift for you ... and I think I found it . I hope to fill your day with joy when you receive it .
                  I know I did not always told you that I appreciated what you did for me. I appreciate that you exist - I owe you the woman I am today because of you i am a better woman . You taught me to respect and to respect others , you're the one who taught me to be tolerant , you 're the one who always listened and was Along with me always .
                  I am grateful that you loved me unconditionally and you took care of me all my life , I am grateful that you care about my life , because you always have a good word for me when things go wrong . I wish you a day full of good vibes and hope that my love fills your life just as your love filled mine .

With much love ,
                  Your Daughter !

SERVER NAME: [ua6] ( King Of All Orcs s22- merged with s28)
                  IN GAME NAME: Minzy
                  R2 Games
                  SERVER NAME: [ua6] ( King Of All Orcs s22- merged with s28)
                  IN GAME NAME: Minzy
                  R2 Games

Comment

• My Mother,
                    Growing up i know that i was always the hellion and i drove you crazy but that never stopped you from loving me. You always have a smile and went out of your way to help me out with any situation, even when it came to girls. I remember being a trouble maker at home and never being able to sit still, but you would call me over and sit me down read me stories or sing to me. At night times were especially my favorite, you always tucked me in at night sung me a lullaby and stayed until i went to sleep. you fought the boogie man away and kept the bad dreams away. Mom you are like no other, you were my super mom the person i could and still can look to for everything. When i left for the military you cried but you supported me and wrote to me every day that i was away to tell me how proud you were of me and how you missed me. When I wanted to give up you kept me going. You were my support system and the wall that helped shape me into the man that i am today. With out you I don't know where i would be in life or who i would be. Thank you for being the super mom in my life.

My mom loves doing projects, making her yard look as good as she can so this year I plan on redoing her back yard by putting a pawn in it with a water fall and koi fish swimming in it, as well as bamboo like she loves while she is away on vacation.

Thank You Mom,
                    I love you dearly,

Server: (58) Morgan Valley, Blackjack

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Hug.jpg
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	1687445Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	1687446
                      A hug and a kiss is far more worth than presents.
                      Love ya, mummy.
                      Michelle.

IGN: Kyoko
                      Server: [S124] Prince of Hope

Comment

• A Mom is more then just a Mom. Shes a friend someone who is there for you always. Even when your older and you feel sad you catch your self saying I want my Mom. When anything happens shes there to make you feel better. She raised you put food on the table. Even if you could have things that fit at least you had a roof over your head and food in your belly. She works her butt off just so you have a good life might not be great but it will do. Giving birth is the hardest thing a woman can do but the look in that little ones baby blue eyes is so worth it. Thank you Moms for all that you do. The work the sweat though the tears and smiles you will all ways have a friend for life.

Comment

• Dear mom,
                          We may not be able to see each other everyday but i want to tell you that i appreciate all your hard work just to provide for our family, i may not someone who tell you "i love u" everyday but in my heart i always do.. even if our relation is not that good.. i love you so much.. and take good care of your health..

your son,
                          Onin

Server Name: [s167] Sulley's Tavern
                          IGN: xoxo
                          Guild: Fairy Tail
                          R2games

Comment

• you most noble women to me
                            Mother ...
                            How noble of you
                            when I was in kandunganmu
                            You always take me
                            with patience
                            never complained

Mrs.
                            The moment you gave birth to me
                            you just give the name
                            to me that was so beautiful
                            you sincerely menggendungku
                            when I'm hungry
                            you give compassion to me

Mother.
                            Now the child is growing up
                            until I could reach
                            ideals that are full of happiness
                            This is all thanks to your support education and
                            mom you really a woman hero.
                            IGN :Hamba ALLAH
                            Server name : Prince of hope [124]
                            Guild : Aliance
                            R2games Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1687449
                            Last edited by R265617629; 05-09-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Dear Mom:
                              look im already 18, sorry if i always have a bad behavior before to my siblings when i was young, i will always love you mom even if you're not here in earth anymore,sorry if i always hurt your feelings before too, i regret what i'm doing before, you we're a great mom, my hero, my life, without you, i'm dead right now, and i'm sorry i was bad child from the start, i'm sorry if i didn't listen to you, even though i hated you before, you still protected me from everything, even in that accident . . . . . .

YOU ARE MY LIFE MOM

Server Name : (25) Youth's Harvest
                              IGN: Add Kim
                              Guild: Nut House

Comment

• Mom,

It has been 30 years since you held me in your arms... and i know that you've been raring to hold a grandchild... and that it would be the greatest gift i can give you... but she can't make it in time for mother's day... for now i'll be bringing you adorable ZOE...

Name:	Zoe.jpg
Size:	657.9 KB
ID:	1687451

Server Name: [S116] Imp Parliament
                                IGN: Marcuasian
                                Guild: Bite Me
                                R2games

Comment

Working...
                                X