Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The 3rd Cross-server Tournament Begins on May 14th!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Mars
    started a topic The 3rd Cross-server Tournament Begins on May 14th!

The 3rd Cross-server Tournament Begins on May 14th!

Duration: May 14th to 18th, 10:00 am to 10:00 pm (server time)

Server: All Servers

Description: The 3rd League of Angels Cross-server Tournament will start on May 14th for all servers! Elite warriors of each server will have a chance to compete with their counterparts from the same time zone for the championship during the 5-day tournament. The prizes include Victoriana's Icon, Lvl. 60 and 70 Mythic Equipment Print, special Flair, Prestige, Gold, etc.

*For rules and details regarding Cross-server Tournament gameplay, please Click Here.

• Jm4nsk1
    replied
    Originally posted by Obscurity99 View Post
    Still surprised people even waste there money on this.. I'm probably top 20 for BR on the euro servers but again refused to partake in this Cross tourney outside the free attempts you get.. won every fight I had.. and got to 1998 I think it was.. about 300-400 short of 100.. Just another scam event that GT has worked up and the cashers fall for.. as always.. hope it ends a day early again so you miss out on rewards.. and get a slap to the face.. serves you right..

right so what is your BR ???
    i wonder now

Leave a comment:

• Marlark
    replied
    I can't get in at all, the game is not loading

Leave a comment:

• R260892005
    replied
    Originally posted by miyuki75 View Post
    100-200 diamonds a day, i got in rank29 on last day. not too many diamonds needed
    same for me

Leave a comment:

• miyuki75
    replied
    100-200 diamonds a day, i got in rank29 on last day. not too many diamonds needed

Leave a comment:

• Obscurity99
    replied
    Still surprised people even waste there money on this.. I'm probably top 20 for BR on the euro servers but again refused to partake in this Cross tourney outside the free attempts you get.. won every fight I had.. and got to 1998 I think it was.. about 300-400 short of 100.. Just another scam event that GT has worked up and the cashers fall for.. as always.. hope it ends a day early again so you miss out on rewards.. and get a slap to the face.. serves you right..

Leave a comment:

• Safarah2088
    replied
    They should put limit on buying extra attempts! Thought this event is to see who are the strongest, but u will see in rank 100, not all of them are deserving to be there! This event is about "who can spend most diamonds?".

Leave a comment:

• seleneguo
    replied
    for 3 days, i spent 3000 diamonds to buy attempts,,, 1k diamonds / day,,, and i cant get in to top100 again,,, the score of tournament this time is higher than before,,, damn, spent 3k diamonds just for nothing, such a wasted =(
    Last edited by seleneguo; 05-17-2014, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kaslabarak
    replied
    that thing is just a scam anyway it's just a tournament on who will spend the more diams than the others... only cashers in the rank 100 so how could you enter without paying? you can't..

Leave a comment:

• EmpressTigre
    replied
    Originally posted by SpecialKiD View Post
    because it starts at 10:00 Server time and at the moment was 07:00
    HAHA!!! That's what I get for playing before I've had my coffee... I keep forgetting I'm 3 hours ahead.

Thanks! Now I feel dumb.

Leave a comment:

• Zeus_
    replied
    Buged or what
    Click image for larger version

Name:	capture-20140515-174154.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	397.1 KB
ID:	1687824

Leave a comment:

• SpecialKiD
    replied
    Originally posted by EmpressTigre View Post
    Hmmm... all 10 attempts. Timer says there's over a day left. Try and fight someone and it says the event expired.

Well isn't that nice.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86815[/ATTACH]
    because it starts at 10:00 Server time and at the moment was 07:00

Leave a comment:

• EmpressTigre
    replied
    Hmmm... all 10 attempts. Timer says there's over a day left. Try and fight someone and it says the event expired.

Well isn't that nice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (19).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	693.2 KB
ID:	1687822

Leave a comment:

• iykwim
    replied
    Great why not seperate gt arcade, and match up R2games vs kabam lol

Leave a comment:

• MaximusOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by Freedy89 View Post
    You can only compete in tournament between 10:00-22:00 your server time every day of prerounds. Read info about tournament before you make fool of yourself.
    Sure you can , if it WORKS on your server , on most they dont work , I'm not really sure how this thing goes , on 2-3-4-10 server it works on the rest it shows that its up there but when you get in its not working.
    So good.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X