Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3rd Cross-server Tournament Begins on May 14th!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EmpressTigre View Post
    Hmmm... all 10 attempts. Timer says there's over a day left. Try and fight someone and it says the event expired.

Well isn't that nice.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86815[/ATTACH]
    because it starts at 10:00 Server time and at the moment was 07:00

Comment

Buged or what
      Click image for larger version

Name:	capture-20140515-174154.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	397.1 KB
ID:	1687824

Comment

Originally posted by SpecialKiD View Post
        because it starts at 10:00 Server time and at the moment was 07:00
        HAHA!!! That's what I get for playing before I've had my coffee... I keep forgetting I'm 3 hours ahead.

Thanks! Now I feel dumb.
        Tigris
        Mage
        Kabam - 73

Comment

that thing is just a scam anyway it's just a tournament on who will spend the more diams than the others... only cashers in the rank 100 so how could you enter without paying? you can't..

Comment

for 3 days, i spent 3000 diamonds to buy attempts,,, 1k diamonds / day,,, and i cant get in to top100 again,,, the score of tournament this time is higher than before,,, damn, spent 3k diamonds just for nothing, such a wasted =(
            Last edited by seleneguo; 05-17-2014, 11:22 AM.

Comment

They should put limit on buying extra attempts! Thought this event is to see who are the strongest, but u will see in rank 100, not all of them are deserving to be there! This event is about "who can spend most diamonds?".
              ~ One of a Kind ♥

Comment

Still surprised people even waste there money on this.. I'm probably top 20 for BR on the euro servers but again refused to partake in this Cross tourney outside the free attempts you get.. won every fight I had.. and got to 1998 I think it was.. about 300-400 short of 100.. Just another scam event that GT has worked up and the cashers fall for.. as always.. hope it ends a day early again so you miss out on rewards.. and get a slap to the face.. serves you right..

Comment

100-200 diamonds a day, i got in rank29 on last day. not too many diamonds needed

Comment

Originally posted by miyuki75 View Post
                    100-200 diamonds a day, i got in rank29 on last day. not too many diamonds needed
                    same for me

Comment

I can't get in at all, the game is not loading

Comment

Originally posted by Obscurity99 View Post
                        Still surprised people even waste there money on this.. I'm probably top 20 for BR on the euro servers but again refused to partake in this Cross tourney outside the free attempts you get.. won every fight I had.. and got to 1998 I think it was.. about 300-400 short of 100.. Just another scam event that GT has worked up and the cashers fall for.. as always.. hope it ends a day early again so you miss out on rewards.. and get a slap to the face.. serves you right..

right so what is your BR ???
                        i wonder now
                        S69 Foultusk Lair
                        IGN Jm4nsk1
                        Guild BloodOath
                        Alliance BloodOath
                        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Working...
                        X