X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bremmie
    replied
    You came to our server demanding he go to your raidcall room, now cry cuz he busted you. YOU are the liar!!

Leave a comment:

• RaishaBellovont
    replied
    I can post the entire conversation INCLUDING THE INVITE TO THAT RAIDCALL ROOM FROM WORLD CHAT

Leave a comment:

• Shamanra
    replied
    Was done in room you invited him to. That was screen shotted.

Leave a comment:

• RaishaBellovont
    replied
    Nice try alper

Leave a comment:

• bremmie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• alpering171717
    replied
    Wait wait i dont know which guy you hired but its not me. So u might be play with antoher ppl to fake admiting under that name

Leave a comment:

• RaishaBellovont
    replied
    I wonder doesnt this say computer fraud aswell. and all with the admission of doctoring the messages
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Shamanra
    replied
    Had to try

Leave a comment:

• Shamanra
    replied
    Most folks call it security.

Leave a comment:

• alpering171717
    replied
    Originally posted by bremmie View Post
    We need Memory Lane in here to shut this down.Those are things you said to me, but you obviously doctored the images in an effort to get me banned.
    If i was an hacker how i wont be able to came to your raidcall or getting ur toon on server 1?

Leave a comment:

• mbowyer
    replied
    How did you get sagis real life address

Leave a comment:

• bremmie
    replied
    We need Memory Lane in here to shut this down.Those are things you said to me, but you obviously doctored the images in an effort to get me banned.

Leave a comment:

• alpering171717
    replied
    Originally posted by mbowyer View Post
    This is not just about Sagi

THIS IS ABOUT WHAT YOU DID TO BREMMIE TO ME MY WIFE TO STELLY TO OTHORIZAWA AND THAT IS ONLY TO NAME A FEW. and then there are the players on proficient city server 212 that you did the same to.. so what do you mean once. and you keep coming back and making new toons on our server and keep making us remember what you did so it is DEFINATELY NOT ONCE
    by the way i did nothing to stelly and ohtorizawa you are deliosining here to blaming me

Leave a comment:

• mbowyer
    replied
    Originally posted by alpering171717 View Post

by the way i did nothing to stelly and ohtorizawa you are deliosining here to blaming me
    then why do they hate you

Leave a comment:

• mbowyer
    replied
    When was that posted alper because if she said that in the forums she would have been banned already.. AND ALSO ALPER THAT LOOKS VERY MUCH LIKE THE THREATS YOU MADE TO HER AND OTHERS FROM THE SCREENSHOTS THEY HAVE. ALSO I HAVE SCREENSHOTS PROVING THAT YOU USE OTHER PEOPLES NAMES TO HELP YOURSELF. and also one more question ALPER AND BE HONEST IF SHE DID SAY THAT TO YOU WHY DID YOU NOT REPORT IT THEN
    Last edited by mbowyer; 01-27-2018, 03:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X