2. 4 LVL7 + 3 LVL6 + 500K. Did not Spin;
      3. 4 LVL7 + 3 LVL6 + 500K. Did not Spin;
      4. 3 LVL7 + 4 LVL6 + 500K. Did not Spin;
      5. 4 LVL7 + 3 LVL6 + 500K. Did not Spin;
      6. 2 LVL7 + 5 LVL6. Spinned and got Skeleton keys;

Conclusion:
      Finding a wheel with 7 high lvl gems is hard by itself;
      Finding one with no 500k gold is harder;
      Chance to get the gem after you find it is also low.

Of course these are statistics on a low sample, but still might help understand if it is worth it or not.

Comment

• had the chance to try a wheel with 7gems in it... but no luck

Click image for larger version

Name:	vipunlucky.png
Views:	1
Size:	467.5 KB
ID:	1673712

Comment

• finding a wheel with no 500 k gold reward is not enough, the 5 whips and 5 keys rewards also tends to occupy the gem spot (last 2) as you can see from the last pictures

Comment

• Been trying to do this trick but no luck..
            Last edited by Snowrat; 09-19-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• hey all how u been

Comment

• Darn wheel can be contrary..... maybe they will come out with luck spins, lol
                Ingame name: Camages
                Server: EST, R2games
                Servername: S50 HereAfter
                Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
                merged 4/10/2015 : S13, S21, S24, S27, S33
                merged 4/22/2016 : S179, S176, S182, S185, S188, S192, S195,S198, S201, S208, S211, S214, S217, S220, S224
                Toon: Mage
                Guild: Deadly Sins (DS) ...Dominion (newname)

Comment

• hey all i am back

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetbella69 View Post
                    hey all i am back
                    No one cares

Comment

• u need 6 lvl 7 gems not 6 gems with lvl6 and lvl 7 gems and with 60k and 500k with it...thats is how i got my 1st lvl 7 hp gem +500k

Comment

• lol jayvvhy at the massive number of gems and not even a lvl 4 i do notice something though all the gems are mostly in the same spot. Might have better luck if they are more scattered who knows though

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	vip.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	1675159
                          4 lvl 7, 3 lvl 6 and 500k gold, no gem..

Comment

• I would like to share this tip with you since I tested it and it does appear to work. I found it on aeriagames, thanks to "Saveric" for mentioning it.

It is very possible to get 500k gold and 5 whips on a full spin if you refresh the wheel enough. What you should look for is two sets of 5 whips, plus the 500k gold. Ideally a third 1 whip item. Spinning all then has a high chance of receiving the whips. I just got six whips from such a spin and with the event quest starting today it might not be a bad idea.
                            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• i dont know about this VIP co'z they told us good bonuses if you are on VIP, but when i activate my VIP, this VIP wheel is sucks, i always get lvl 3 lucky stone, 20k gold or daru which you can easily get or gain in MP's, also my Panda it was like a seek turtle, it was very slow and also the bonus on the dungeons, there's nothing's change on the bonuses i can't even get a free socketting rod, i don't know about this game it sucks...... i have my dress wings and everything but still week..... even the astral i cant even get a good astral thats why i dont know about this VIP,,,, is it for business or for players????

Comment

• Originally posted by bhie View Post
                                i dont know about this VIP co'z they told us good bonuses if you are on VIP, but when i activate my VIP, this VIP wheel is sucks, i always get lvl 3 lucky stone, 20k gold or daru which you can easily get or gain in MP's, also my Panda it was like a seek turtle, it was very slow and also the bonus on the dungeons, there's nothing's change on the bonuses i can't even get a free socketting rod, i don't know about this game it sucks...... i have my dress wings and everything but still week..... even the astral i cant even get a good astral thats why i dont know about this VIP,,,, is it for business or for players????
                                The VIP system is fair and actually helps a lot if you use it wisely, if you need help with your char feel free to pm me and I'll help you out (tell you what you need to improve on and so on).
                                Want to file a ticket? Click .
                                Please read the rules: &

Comment

Working...
                                X