No announcement yet.

[guide] the rigged vip wheel beaten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake. There has never been and will never be one. My guild has 100 vips all who spin the wheel 2 times a week for the last 5 months. That's 200 spins a week 6000 a month and 30000 all together and not 1 has gotten that. Multiply that times 10 guilds on my server and 200 servers in the game and you get 60 million spins in 5 months. With that many spins you're telling us you are the only one whos ever won one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by IvanGrozniY View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]44644[/ATTACH] didnt work for me
      Yep that's exactly what happens to me. I'm not sure I believe, so please if someone does get a rare gem please include a ss of it in world chat.

Comment

Only way to confirm 100% sure that you will get a gem is a wheel with 11 gems in it :P
        I have spun a wheel with 10 gems and didn't hit anything except for the other 8 slots inside of the wheel lol
        Picture taken with phone, sorry about the bad photo-taking skills (what do ya expect, I multi-shoot better than I shoot photos) lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	10gemsLOL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	1670484

Comment

Nice wheel mate not sure if there can be with 11gems wheel.

Comment

*** it didnt even give you the level 3

Comment

Originally posted by fyfan View Post
              It's pretty simple actually. Just refresh the wheel by opening and closing it untill you find a wheel with 7 or more gems.
              And WITHOUT the prize of 500k. you see, the system will always prioritize the 500k before a gem. Also a gem or 500k will only be dropped on one of the last 2 spins when the system is weaker dropping more valuable things.
              That's pretty much it. That's all you have to do and have some luck on your side aswell.
              Just for clarifying this matter:
              7 gems and no 500k gold is NOT enough...
              Click image for larger version

Name:	7c344bea50e7e80c4c67d0d2ae278d10.png
Views:	1
Size:	572.7 KB
ID:	1670830
              Class: Archer
              Server: [Kong-s11]
              Name: HaSatan
              Guild: TheFallen
              Level: 80 adv

Comment

^ Good catch. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Yes but the marketing guy for R2 who posted the original thread just got u to waste 500k. Which creates a chance that u will spend more somewhere else to make up for that lost 500k. So marketing success for R2.

Comment

Hm... OP's post shows 8 gems with no 500K gold...
                    Character Name: Piman
                    Server: Kabam S15
                    Class: Mage
                    Level: 55 Finally
                    Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

• u can also get 500-600K gold and 3-8 mount training stuff each 3 day.

For me it go ussaly such drop: 2-3 mount training stuff, 500-600K gold, 5 skell key, lucky stones, sometimes lvl 2 gems.
                      ALso, posible to get 8 mount training gems, bet then u ussaly get less gold.

Anyway, it is possible to get more mount training stuff per 36 vip tokens, but take long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by fyfan View Post
                        If you go back up to the part where i mentioned the 20k gold 20k daru and that stuff. to ensure that you get 20k gold on the first spin each time you need to make sure the wheel will not have other items that will be prioritized before the gold.
                        I am new to the VIP wheel, or will be. What is the priority list that everyone is discussing in this thread? Can someone please list them here?

Comment

• Just look for 500k gold 5keys and some whips in the wheel the rest is imposible to get gems i mean you can get seeds but you need the 3 things i mentioned.^

Comment

• Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
                            I am new to the VIP wheel, or will be. What is the priority list that everyone is discussing in this thread? Can someone please list them here?
                            We've been discussing the seemingly impossible-to-get level 4+ gems. Priority of the others mostly depends on the player but most aim for the 500k gold - often won when there's 3 gold rewards on the wheel.

Comment

• Its Legit.. Who is going to waste there time to do all that work? It makes sense too.. One thing though.. His wheel had 8 gems and not 7 if you count the L5 Gem box. 8 Gems on a wheel, your bound to get one. That being said too, all the gems where L5 and up.. Its at least worth a shot if you dont need the 550k gold. Me personally.. I save my VIP tokens as a sort of "bank". I consider 36 tokens as 580 gold that people cant plunder, that wont max out my warehouse, and that will also give me bonus items when I withdraw the gold. I save these tokens and use them for the gold to level up my buildings when I level (Currently L76 for you smaller levels wondering y..) and for enchanting things. If you have some extras though, Might as well give it a shot.. Even a L5 gem is pretty good..

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
                                Its Legit.. Who is going to waste there time to do all that work? It makes sense too.. One thing though.. His wheel had 8 gems and not 7 if you count the L5 Gem box. 8 Gems on a wheel, your bound to get one. That being said too, all the gems where L5 and up.. Its at least worth a shot if you dont need the 550k gold. Me personally.. I save my VIP tokens as a sort of "bank". I consider 36 tokens as 580 gold that people cant plunder, that wont max out my warehouse, and that will also give me bonus items when I withdraw the gold. I save these tokens and use them for the gold to level up my buildings when I level (Currently L76 for you smaller levels wondering y..) and for enchanting things. If you have some extras though, Might as well give it a shot.. Even a L5 gem is pretty good..
                                Bound to get one? he should have drawn 40 SC or 5 whips...
                                Yeah same situation, i use vip tokens for an extra bonus... for talents and stuffs like that mostly, or if im close to getting something (ex, enchants or close to next astral)... Still hoping to get a 3+ gem:/

Comment

Working...
                                X