[guide] the rigged vip wheel beaten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Default134567654 View Post
    That's it.... I'm done with trying this darn rigged wheel..
    2.5 hours today rolling (with rolling about that amount everyday for past 3 days)

9 high level gems... no 500k and only 1 keys and 1 whips...
    Oh my, that is too bad. It is worse than mine when I decided to spin coz of 8 high level gems. (But of course I didn't get any) So I also decided to give up that ***** and not sacrifice the 580k golds which is guaranteed to get.

Comment

• just get wheel with 11 gems nd then u get 1

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
        just get wheel with 11 gems nd then u get 1
        Would love to see your SS of a wheel with 11 gems. There's multiple reasons why we're calling it a rigged vip wheel.

Comment

• u lucky level gem coollllllllllll

Comment

• BTW some one mentioned a few pages above a strategy to get the most whips per vip token - I would like to know it...
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

• i still prefer the gold im still low 53

Comment

• Saw this today on a newer Aeria server(not that it matters). *cries*
                Click image for larger version

Name:	zo4e.png
Views:	2
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1671621

Comment

• ^ Oh interesting. Thanks for sharing...

Comment

• So basically, I'm try and test this if it true atm I have 200 VIP token and get exaclty same thing on my vip wheel and spin. 200/36 = 5 times. It better to try and anf get this gem i get enough gold in WB anyway. I'll let you know how this goes.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Lvl7GemHeto.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	342.9 KB
ID:	1672155

Thanks for the guide mate ^ ^V

Decided to buy VIP the other day after I've collected 300+ tokens.. Spent 200 tokens on the first day, nothing.. Then I decided to finish off the remaining tokens and was about to give up when miracle happened.

Cheers!
                      Heto (s157)
                      AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

• Originally posted by MatigaLoe View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]48852[/ATTACH]

Decided to buy VIP the other day after I've collected 300+ tokens.. Spent 200 tokens on the first day, nothing.. Then I decided to finish off the remaining tokens and was about to give up when miracle happened.

Cheers!
                        O_M_F_G GRATS DUDE! i got no idea who you are, but you just won... dunno 5k$ in terms of its balen value:P

Comment

• Originally posted by MatigaLoe View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]48852[/ATTACH]

Cheers!
                          GIVE and gratz/nice

Comment

• I have done 3 times looking something like this.. but always failed..

Comment

• for those who got the gem.. may i know u just spin it all or u spin it one by one??

Comment

• While I did not manage to get any of the higher level gems yet, I can say that you should find better wheels than that & it does pay off better...I appreciate the gold & so I'll not take the chance on getting one of those (less than 0.00 percent) gems! 3 items should be avoided on the wheels when you're using your coins and that is HP packs, Daru, & Shadow Crystals! By avoiding these items you generally can walk away with the 5-10 skeleton keys, 3-7 mount training whips, the 580k gold, & more.

Comment

Working...
                                X