Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Issue - Mini Client BLACK SCREEN

MOD EDIT:

If you do not mind downgrading a driver, please try dropping flash down a version. If the following does not work for you, please do let us know. IT department have been working on the issue, trying to find a more permanent solution.

Originally posted by LadyMacaria View Post
    try from here, https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player...r-windows.html it should work for all windows versions. but after downloading the uninstaller u must close all browsers. then run it. and then look for version 20.0.0.255
    It is 100% fine if you would prefer to wait for the client to be fixed. This is just a current 'work around' until the issue is seen to. Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Cant loading to game... Black screen.... Anyone have same problem with me ?
    Last edited by Whakapono; 12-31-2015, 06:38 AM. Reason: mod edit

Yep me too, I tried to log in in the 1st and 2nd Client and even in maxthon, chrome, and firefox and I'm getting all same problem, "BLACK SCREEN" :/

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Same here clients not working i get black screen all the time
      R2 S583 NEMISTIC

Comment

i got same problem here, although i was online this morning. only went to refresh and since then blackscreen for hubby and me on both of our computers
        | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

same problem here can't enter the game black screen

Comment

nothing here at all?`so u dont want us to play or...? i mean i cant recharge with a black screen... so cant others. but recharging is being reconcidered...
            | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

ok is any one reading this form from R2 or is it time to quite this game, is it to hard to solve this problem where more then 1 person can't log in. Maybe start more paying
              attention what players need then just be greedy person that only think about themself. ty R2 for giving all the bugs and don't do anything about it

Comment

add me to the list

Comment

Hmm my mini client works fine why not try use Maxthon browser?
                  In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
                  Guild :?
                  BR: 6M
                  Class : Mage
                  Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

only thing where i can "play" is chrome. play is in " " because even when collecting stupid bears i got a delay of at least 20 seconds. i really dont see how im gonna do DI with this. but who give a Cupcake right?
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-29-2015, 04:02 PM. Reason: You've been around long enough to know such language is not appreciated.

Comment

old client = black screen since ca serv reset time , some ppl can work it some ppl get black screens like after wb n beast with the only diff, seems to be stuck cant ref it
                      new client is horrible, cant ajust minimz screen to monitor as in old client

Comment

I can not log in using old mini client either since yesterday when I refreshed at 1 point. After that it has been black screen. The new version of mini client I can not see..for example..the quest tracking slide bar to scroll up and down to see what needs to be done. The slide bar that is attached to the new version of mini client prevents that. On the farms I can not see who needs what done to the farms..weeding..bugs..etc. Using a browser is almost impossible to play due to the extreme lag conditions. I have changed screen resolutions to many different sizes and nothing has worked. I have tried chrome and others too and nothing works. Please fix this so we can continue playing with out so much frustration and be able to do the tasks we need to do. At this point an mpd, ToK or anything else is not going to happen for me. thanks

Comment

Unfortunately, none of you have provided enough information.

Start with:
                          ~ Clearing cookies, cache and flash cache
                          ~ If you haven't done so yet: try a different browser
                          ~ Stop any flash heavy and/or streaming and/or downloads.
                          ~ Check your ISP for any hiccups.
                          ~ Try if a different server gives you the same issue

Let us know what the results of that list is. If that doesn't help, report your platform (r2, Kong, Kabam, Armor), server number and character name.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

neither client works the mini or the R2games currently can only log in with web browers. I cleared cache flash drive and reinstalled both clients miniclient sits at back screen r2game client just crashes

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              Unfortunately, none of you have provided enough information.

Start with:
                              ~ Clearing cookies, cache and flash cache
                              ~ If you haven't done so yet: try a different browser
                              ~ Stop any flash heavy and/or streaming and/or downloads.
                              ~ Check your ISP for any hiccups.
                              ~ Try if a different server gives you the same issue

Let us know what the results of that list is. If that doesn't help, report your platform (r2, Kong, Kabam, Armor), server number and character name.
                              I've cleared cookies, cache, flash cache.
                              It works fine in the browser and in the r2client but I prefer the old client which is what I mainly used.
                              Usually when I run the client I don't have anything else open flash wise or even a browser.
                              No hiccups going on with my isp.
                              Tried 5 different servers and it's all black screen.

r2games - Zenkai - S432

Comment

Working...
                              X