X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loading bugtune

join in game stoped in totalload 75%and load tempinfos.xml 95%

Comment

if you have windows 10 go to view installed updates, scroll all the way down and find the latest updates, one of them is for flash. KB3132372 and uninstall it. this worked. the reverting flash player thing did not.

Comment

ow wow @R2
        I tryd uninstall but said cant once its on , so I restored my pc to earlier time as client still workd and................. wooho! I am in client (old 1 ..dun like new 1)
        so if any can only play per client and cant find update R2 is talking ..try the restore point on pc

btw I am not using window 10 ( dun like it )

Comment

ok i have w10 and i did this uninstall last update that one you say KB3132372 and now is ok mini client work now question w10 for sure ill upgrade this again for sure so tomorow this is not work again ?

Comment

well delite it again , copy file name go update settings ..select YES update BUT ask me FIRST..once it comes say no don't want it n skip it (not sure but try)

Comment

Are you having issues with the game on a browser or the mini client or r2 client? Can you please tell me a little bit more so we can try to help you or report this as the case may dictate?
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Estou com problemas no launcher não sai da tela preta...

Comment

try from here, https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player...r-windows.html it should work for all windows versions. but after downloading the uninstaller u must close all browsers. then run it. and then look for version 20.0.0.255
                  | LadyMacaria | R2 S91 Streganna Plateau | Knightmare | Level 80 | BR: 10,3 Mill |

Comment

has try dosent help can not remove it dlash play from pc no matter that i do boúnd to chrom so nothing to do and R2 to stupid to so any things like always

loke like delted the file in instale updates works
                    Last edited by kanusti; 12-30-2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

okay I've managed to load the game after I change my DNS servers at IPv4 setting. At first it was in "autumatically obtain DNS from ISP" then I choose the "use the following dns servers" the preferred and alternate dns severs. After that i manged to load the game on maxthon browser only, other browsers and the mini client and the r2 client still got black screen.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Download: flashplayer uninstaller and then run it.
                        Goto: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player...-versions.html
                        Download: (Released 12/8/2015) Flash Player 20.0.0.228 (158 MB) (excluding NPAPI Win and Mac)
                        Run: flashplayer20_0d0_228_winax installer

That fixed my black screen problems on old and new client, Enjoy
                        LeeTheGreat
                        [S251] Claw Rift
                        MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
                          okay I've managed to load the game after I change my DNS servers at IPv4 setting. At first it was in "autumatically obtain DNS from ISP" then I choose the "use the following dns servers" the preferred and alternate dns severs. After that i manged to load the game on maxthon browser only, other browsers and the mini client and the r2 client still got black screen.
                          try do that ther say replay 46 work for me now mini client work after remove that update just fear get the update agin

Comment

My Safari got broke with the maint last night. Firefox and Opera still working for login anyway. So I'm down a browser that I can use, but I'm ok for the moment otherwise.

Comment

OK finally got mini client back up and running for Windows 8.1, there was an update (KB3132372) that caused the clients to fail. can go into control panel, programs, view installed updates and remove that update and clients will be back up and running.
                              384 spireglade Brian1

Comment

From yesterday mt game is loading things slow, seeing wt logo for over minute when trying to do something isnt good thing... I dont know what r2 did this time, but before mt game was running fine, atm its barely playable. Its not that it lags, its just slow loading things, images, everything. Checked my net, pc, pings, dns, everything i could, no result.

PS. r2 forums, or even wt main page are loading a lot slower too.

Comment

Working...
                                X