Hero trials and eud domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fights over..same wiew yet..nothing changes
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

time for register..hmhmhm how to do that? same wiew..nothing changes...
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

so please fix eudamon domain and hero trials as soon as possibly and we clame comp for thse 4 days we have lost!

Comment

To think that other providers are enjoying this and leaving us behind in terms of willpower items.
          East coast archer.

Comment

Thank you so much for that screenshot, that should help us out alot.
            Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

this is today ..day 5.. same wiew ..nothing changes.. so how long u guys are gona keep this like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
                Thank you so much for that screenshot, that should help us out alot.
                we do what we can to get devs to help us.. its time it starts to happend something!!

Comment

I will try and get an update for you guys, I will let you know as soon as I hear anything.
                  Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

another day cant register
                    Attached Files

Comment

So, we've had a volunteer let R2 test their account in the hopes the issues would trigger, but sadly, as Murphy's Law dictates, nothing was broken.

The current request is for a video. We need some volunteers who would not mind loading up a video capture of these wonderfully bugged events. Please and thank you.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Okay, from my end, folks, I managed to register my teams for this so-called event between the 1900 hour to the 2359 hour (if I managed to get to that high point, I am always out before 0000, server reset so I can get my 10% EXP when I do get back on). It took the registration.

I did tell another that I don't stay on as much any more (I mean "why" when stuff is shot to Day-O and the dumb Day-Os of developers and promoters switched the items and weeks around that took the interest away; cough clothing shards supposed to belong in the week of mahra/sep event cough) so I just left them in there (if they get something, okay, if they don't, okay too; yet I think it's the most stupidest idea in my opinion; at least do it like Sylph Arena where we can choose our fights, not face off with cheats who exploit the system, to get any solid reward for our hard work).

No more will I do the devil's work only to watch R2/7Road get the credit instead. If they want to find the bug then do the job themselves; that's what they are paid for unless they just jerk around during the 8+ hours a day per shift they got going over there. If they want to really test something, do it on the internet like everyone else; not within their own internal network.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          So, we've had a volunteer let R2 test their account in the hopes the issues would trigger, but sadly, as Murphy's Law dictates, nothing was broken.

The current request is for a video. We need some volunteers who would not mind loading up a video capture of these wonderfully bugged events. Please and thank you.
                          Looks like only three server clusters are affected in R2 this includes S9 as no one in our cluster is able to register we are losing alot compared to others.

East coast archer.

Comment

video? u guys want a video of that pic of eudamon domain where nothing changes in 6 days? jeez.. even filming a fly to fly in roof is more intresting

Comment

Originally posted by memorylane View Post
                              so, we've had a volunteer let r2 test their account in the hopes the issues would trigger, but sadly, as murphy's law dictates, nothing was broken.

there os nothing wonderfull whit an event that dosent work!

Comment

r they serious? they want more proofs screens and such? .... they cant watch their own servers and games? this god damn broken **** is now for over one week ... what r the mods of this forum doin ? ... and the evles of r2? ... ignorin our tickets? .... is holiday in asia or what? .... i dont get it ... into my mind .... 2 things r endless ....
                                against devotion ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X