Hero trials and eud domain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    So, we've had a volunteer let R2 test their account in the hopes the issues would trigger, but sadly, as Murphy's Law dictates, nothing was broken.

The current request is for a video. We need some volunteers who would not mind loading up a video capture of these wonderfully bugged events. Please and thank you.
    MemoryLane.. I trusted you.. you usually help.. now I have to say that I have lost my respeckt..idk.. I really dont know what to think now..
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Registration worked. wagers work daily but battles never happen. same matchup screen and at times no battle begins. even announcement in system chat for start doesn't appear. Been this way since last one ended. Eud Domain just sits there. As for heros trial I am not sure whats happening there. my screen shows next start on 11/02 yet shouldn't there have been one this week? Thankful to place 1st in one event that happened but not good for all to be missing this event. Please look into this. POTO S300
      You will curse the day you did not do..... All that the Phantom asked of you

POTO S300

Comment

So let me get this right.... in a guild with 210 active members, most if not all cant participate in these events, and we are treated as if we are lying? Multiple screenshots of broken event and now a video of the same thing screenshot shows is needed?.......Add another straw to this camel

S295 298 and 345
        Last edited by Zedd60; 10-31-2017, 07:39 PM.

Comment

No one is calling anyone a liar. I was bugged for a day. I took a few screenshots, but I didn't think to take a video. I'm not longer bugged, but I know people who are.

It's not my request for a video. R2 made an attempt to encounter the bug themselves by using a character that was bugged. There was no issues when R2 did Eudaemon Domain with that character. I don't know if that character no longer has issues, or if it was a fluke that it worked the one time R2 was looking.

R2 requests a video, so they can send that to the devs. It's entirely up to you guys if you want to take one. All the servers affected, all having the same problem, surely someone can take a video and put this on the path of being fixed.

R2 will offer a prize to the one who submits a video of attempting to do Eudaemon Domain and it not working. You may post the link to the video in this thread, please include your character name and server, or send in a ticket with the link to the video.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

R2 can access any of my toons and try for themselves

Comment

They already went that route and it didn't work. Well, everything worked fine, which is why they want a video.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well, guys (and gals), up to you to humor them with a video. However, I feel it's going to be shrugged off to the side like the videos of the spire runs that never got fixed.

Updated Edit
                Just thought of something, kiddies. When we register for the event (after the previous has ended), shouldn't the ranks within the tourney tiers stayed in place (so people can see who they fought with if they were not in for the event itself but registered) until after reset? If it should, then there's your proof that it hasn't worked correctly.
                Last edited by Meikura001; 11-01-2017, 12:52 AM. Reason: Updated Editing and After-thought
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

it dosent seem to let me upload video here or in ticket..
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!

Comment

how big is the file? was is the error it is giving you?
                    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

as I see it can only upload a video that has an URL.. soo.. question is if R2 really wants me to puplish this broken eudamon domain before sharing it here?

Comment

If that is what it is asking for you to do, I would go ahead and do this. The sooner we can get that video, the quicker we can push for a fix. As MemoryLane said, it is Murphy's Law when they go onto accounts and it works just fine for them. But hopefully this will help us out.

Thank you for getting that video. It is truly appreciated.
                        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

now this is just a test

Comment

That works nicely Love the music

Comment

there u have the start and 5 min of fights.. dont get too excited...

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
                                That works nicely Love the music
                                love Alice too?

Comment

Working...
                                X