Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Descent Battle Rating range to finish Class Advancement???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Meh not really. It might be discouraging if you're stuck up on the PvP aspect, but lv80 gives you many more options that can make you stronger. Now that helping DI no longer costs stamina higher ups are a lot more generous, so even 120-140k players are clearing lv5 and higher, so that's a lot of BR growth enabled to them.
    That is the problem, the effort of asking help. Players who have work or school have only a limited time to play, and most of the time, those times are times when the generous higher ups are not available. Since no one helps, or the help is not enough (like no strong archer or mage, etc.), then they skip it for that day, pending their growth.

Comment

You only need mage lv3+ (lv3 tho isn't a requirement really if you're strong enough to not care for debuff)
      You only need archer lv5+
      If you're strong enough to do 3 without mage you can do 4 also.

So even 4 knights with decent patk could clear 4 levels without an archer or mage. And even if you're weak, clearing 1-2 levels is better than skipping because you can't get an archer/mage.

Comment

I won't help any group for DI as I can feel there will be lots of request for it if I helped once....
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          I agree with Arlad. The player should not be blamed, but Wartune. The HS is there, usable, then why not use it?

I have fought in some team in garena, we are composed of 3 non cashers and 1 casher... we used amnesia and chaos... after battling them for 3 times (we were defeated by the way, their team has an Athena), one of them said that "you play dirty but we still win".

We used our efforts to level up those runes, and this applies to HS too,.... Not using our own efforts is just plain stupid.

Here are my opinions:
          1. Strong players who do not use seal want to show that they are already strong enough without it.
          2. Strong players who use seal wants to finish battles faster.
          3. Weak players who use seal wants to take their chance, or they just want to waste your time and make you feel ****** (I do that to someone stronger than me, so they will try to lessen attacking me)

Bg and arena is not about pride of how strong you are; it is about winning. Either you win the game, or win new friends, lol.
          It was juste my opinoin about the "HolySeal" , why all this drama ? -_-
          "I see a Devil inside you has awaken as well ! "

Comment

It is still better to help than to ask for help.

If you are weak at 80, you ask for help
            If you are strong at 80, you help others

Helping does not necessarily mean you accompany them at dungeons and arena.. You also help others by not wasting their time to help you, as well as you help yourself save your time too,

Same principle applies to low levels

If you are strong at a certain level bracket, time to level up to help others.
            Well, this is just for those people who have helpful attitude,lol

So this is why I still believe getting strong at lower levels is better than getting strong at level 80. Slow leveling for no and light cashers, as well as smart cashing for medium and heavy cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJames6977 View Post
              Hi Guys, from I read, there are list of things I need to do to unlock class advancement. Im actually a knight lvl 70+ BR ranging 70k-80k. And I want to know what will be the best battle rating to finish the quest list for unlocking the class advancement. And also i wanted to know what will be the benefits and disadvantage of getting to level 80 fast. i hope anyone can help me with this and i will respect any thoughts or advice. Thanks you.
              80k is kinda low for a lv 80 but since that wont do u any good whether ur 70+ then i'd suggest to lv straight to 80 then max ur HS/talents and do ur class advancement.
              Name: Executioner
              Class: Critical Knight
              Sylph: Hercules **
              Server: S42 (Kabam)
              Currently Battle Rate: 251K
              Guild: Paradox

Comment

At your br u would HAVE to rely on others to carry u through pretty much every part of the game. Arena, mpd, dragon invasion. No one really wants to do that. Its one thing to help...it another to basically play the game for someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
                  80k is kinda low for a lv 80 but since that wont do u any good whether ur 70+ then i'd suggest to lv straight to 80 then max ur HS/talents and do ur class advancement.
                  Hi thank you for kind advice. my problem now is i dont know if I can finish class advancement when I reach level 80 thats why im asking if I can finish the class advancement. From your own experience, do you think if I hit 100k BR at lvl 80, I should be able to finish the class advancement quests?? thanks for replying

Comment

The quests are easy enough. Clear LL NM, Win tanks, use an alt. 3 BG team wins... you'll get lucky eventually. Getting into advancement isn't hard.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                      till now I don't see any disadvantage for being adv 80

80 BG - no one will use holy seal in BG
                      80 GA - no one will use holy seal in BG
                      adv 80 only dungeon (dragon Invasion) - 10 mil gold + other stuff per day
                      extra astral slot
                      more skill points

tell me why not lvl up to adv 80?
                      Hi you have a pretty nice lay out there. Hmm do you think what will be the best BR range to finish the class advancement alone? and by the way, in a knight vs knight pvp (given a same stats and BR) Athena vs Aegis vs Hades. who will win? (from your own experience) thanks for kind advice

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        The quests are easy enough. Clear LL NM, Win tanks, use an alt. 3 BG team wins... you'll get lucky eventually. Getting into advancement isn't hard.
                        I also see a quest that collect dragon essence thing. is that included? and that "Clear Dragon Abyss" i wonder how hard is that and i wonder if 100k BR should be ok to clear it. Thank you for your immediate response, youve been helping me a lot bro wraith

Comment

No you need to have lv5 dragon soul (dragon essences) to start advancement, I guess this can be the hardest for people since you only get 2-4 from mpd a day if you're not blitzing necro. Clear dragon abyss is just killing 5 little monsters, not much of a problem there but that's the last part of advancement.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJames6977 View Post
                            Hi you have a pretty nice lay out there. Hmm do you think what will be the best BR range to finish the class advancement alone? and by the way, in a knight vs knight pvp (given a same stats and BR) Athena vs Aegis vs Hades. who will win? (from your own experience) thanks for kind advice
                            any BR can pass the quest, these quests are easy
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

80 class adv doesnt require any effort which you have to rely on when it comes to br. tasks are mentioned above already.

the last part of class adv you need to do a single dungeon (it takes 20 stamina) to finish it. For me it was quite easy, dunno if 80k br could kill it, wont think it will be big problem. Besides you will be stronger when you reached lv 80 as well.

Personally i wouldn't wait to get class adv done when you're lv 70+. Imo waiting too long when you're lv 70 makes you weaker later sice the rewards are nice.
                              if you reach stage 3 (think a low party of 4 ppl could reach that) you can get a few mil gold, 30-ish mount hoofs and 30-ish dragon essence. so you want those rewards.
                              The only downside is for you more mp and ga. with 80k br you can barely do lych nm imo. since the no slow feature added, i think nirv nm requires average 140k br. So for only that going to lv 80 is a downside and you're a bit more depending on others for mp and ga.

How about your server? are there many lv 80 ppl? if not, wait a little bit then, so you can grow stronger and enjoy bg/ga a bit more. I do recommend going for 70 set first before 80 set and max dragon soul first before going to lv 80.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                                80 class adv doesnt require any effort which you have to rely on when it comes to br. tasks are mentioned above already.

the last part of class adv you need to do a single dungeon (it takes 20 stamina) to finish it. For me it was quite easy, dunno if 80k br could kill it, wont think it will be big problem. Besides you will be stronger when you reached lv 80 as well.

Personally i wouldn't wait to get class adv done when you're lv 70+. Imo waiting too long when you're lv 70 makes you weaker later sice the rewards are nice.
                                if you reach stage 3 (think a low party of 4 ppl could reach that) you can get a few mil gold, 30-ish mount hoofs and 30-ish dragon essence. so you want those rewards.
                                The only downside is for you more mp and ga. with 80k br you can barely do lych nm imo. since the no slow feature added, i think nirv nm requires average 140k br. So for only that going to lv 80 is a downside and you're a bit more depending on others for mp and ga.

How about your server? are there many lv 80 ppl? if not, wait a little bit then, so you can grow stronger and enjoy bg/ga a bit more. I do recommend going for 70 set first before 80 set and max dragon soul first before going to lv 80.
                                Hi there, you advice really hooked me in. I belong to the S283 which is a pretty new server. I belong to the top 10 strongest in the server thats why im thinking of advancing to class advancement for me to be the first one to get benefits from being lvl 80 (since they are all around lvl 60+). I have a couple of people who are going for level 80 as well and they are around 80k-90k BR. So pretty much when we reach level 80, we might just still doing lynch nm as our mpd. And due to school and work schedule, i havent done BG or Arena in a while so im not thinking about getting a lot of honor or anything cause I know I cant at the first place. What do you think? thank you for the reply

Comment

Working...
                                X