Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever thought about balancing the game abit more?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joshkhawkins View Post
    lmao these are not caps if you hadnt notice, its the size of the font smart one!
    thanks for the enlightment o' wise old obi wan

Comment

I know everyone is going on about cashers I love cashers because Im a none casher. The reason why I say that is in a game like this if you didnt have cashers than you will never know what to work on with your character when I fight a casher I strive to bet that casher no matter what it takes without putting a dime in the game most people forget about astros if you spend the gold to purches astros than arguing over cashers than you can be as strong as them. My character kratos on neather forest server is a none casher and I can stan up against a casher

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonD View Post
        I know everyone is going on about cashers I love cashers because Im a none casher. The reason why I say that is in a game like this if you didnt have cashers than you will never know what to work on with your character when I fight a casher I strive to bet that casher no matter what it takes without putting a dime in the game most people forget about astros if you spend the gold to purches astros than arguing over cashers than you can be as strong as them. My character kratos on neather forest server is a none casher and I can stan up against a casher
        you have yet to climb out of the bad/lower parts of players. try again when you have to fight the wall called cashers when ur near the end of whats possible as non casher

Comment

Originally posted by R23305237 View Post
          you have yet to climb out of the bad/lower parts of players. try again when you have to fight the wall called cashers when ur near the end of whats possible as non casher
          don't worry it will be balance when all non-casher play the game. question when? try jumping each server till u find one where all non -cashers if there aren't u are in bad luck.. go on trying. it's free anyway.

when we play console game.. do we buy the console and the game? if yes.. what's the different? both use money... both is supporting the company to run.
          e.g casher in here support the game to run for non casher to play too. in console game u support the company to run and support those people who play pirated game too.

some people are lucky to have time and cash and some can only have either one. if can't have both.. don't ever try to play.
          not only non-casher are whining. some casher too are whining ...
          since both are whining .. take it as balanced.
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
            don't worry it will be balance when all non-casher play the game. question when? try jumping each server till u find one where all non -cashers if there aren't u are in bad luck.. go on trying. it's free anyway.

when we play console game.. do we buy the console and the game? if yes.. what's the different? both use money... both is supporting the company to run.
            e.g casher in here support the game to run for non casher to play too. in console game u support the company to run and support those people who play pirated game too.

some people are lucky to have time and cash and some can only have either one. if can't have both.. don't ever try to play.
            not only non-casher are whining. some casher too are whining ...
            since both are whining .. take it as balanced.
            Thanks for the first real argument its really appriciated

im just abit of an old fashioned player. i consider it wrong for you to be able to buy what other people cannot in a game, imo its more or less like cheating, though the devs allow it and wants it so i know it isent really cheating. but it does give cashers and unfair advanage if the non cashers can never reach the hight of a casher no mather what they do.
            im all in for cashers getting drills and exp way faster then non cashers, it does support the servers and i would be more likely to buy my self if that was the system it was running on.
            But sadly it is not, and i like fair games. there just aint many left. its sad to see the gaming community turning into easy cash-in's and not for the players enjoyment and pride in making an amazing game. all games these days are simple about profit and not about good games. that is why i choose to say what i do. i want my old gaming days back, when skill patience and effort was the way to the top. not how deep your pockets are. its a sad thing.

Comment

Working...
            X