Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever thought about balancing the game abit more?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Uh chief...I think you got confused about what I said...I just said the same thing. I can't compete with a player like you. That was the point I was making...
    Yeah but thats normal man. Happens in every game that involves grinding But is not the game is not balanced.
    Sry for the misunderstood

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
      Yeah but thats normal man. Happens in every game that involves grinding But is not the game is not balanced.
      Sry for the misunderstood
      All good. I'm fine with it though. I've played many P2W games and I'm usually always a non-casher and do well for myself. I'll just be glad when the socket drills are free. If R2 would give us a chance to earn them this game would be like super crazy funness or something. That's really my only knock on the game.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

This argument is the same that we have going on in american politics. Democrat or Republican.

Comment

I've just never been comfortable with spending money in these kinda situations. Don't get me wrong though I buy games all the time. I'd gladly pay 60 bucks for a game like gw2 or buy a console game like resident evil 6. But, with a game like this I could spend 60 bucks and then another and another. Rather just avoid throwing at something. But, the point I and barb were making were. Free players get the shaft, and will continue to get the shaft and that's fine. But, people shouldn't go around saying free players can be on par with the power players that's just crazy O_o. Hell on a good day I get into rank 20 in arena if I'm lucky. But, I had to bust my *** off to get that far(stupid astrals not helping my situation!)

Comment

Originally posted by R23305237 View Post
            feel free to come to forest of doom server and compete, would love to see you beat some of the paying players like cupid nhoc and chandra
            Dont forget The Rock,GODTANK,LovelyMist,UMIX, and some of them are non payers.Yet TOP hitters in the Game

Comment

No matter what game you play there will always be a cash shop, and given equal time and effort, people who spend money on any game will always be better than those that don't. The people that don't spend money get the enjoyment of a free game and can usually compete good with some of the paying players, but there are some they will never top. If they could ever top those that put in equal time n effort and also spent some money on the game, those people wouldn't spend money on the game, which would cause the game to die from lack of money.

I just recently found this game myself (just did my 17th day check-in), have really enjoyed it and spent $18 (2x 500 balen and vip). So far I can get as high as 14 in arena duels and now that I hit 39 I do great in Arena and BG. I expect I will become a top player in my server eventually and I will be a casual cash player, I'll buy vip and maybe 500-1k balens a month. It supports the game and keeps it alive, so free to play people can enjoy it too. No non-paying players really ever have a right to complain about a free to play game, cuz think about it, its free...if you don't like it find another game. Running an online game isn't just a hobby it's a business, like others have said find a cheap monthly subscription game if you want an equal playing field. Either way to compete with people that spend money on games you must also spend money as well, otherwise all games would shut down from lack of income.

Comment

Originally posted by Yinyin86 View Post
                i dont have time because i have to take care my business in real life.
                i dont use my mamma money.

both of us have hobby playing game online.
                i dont understand why noncash player always whining about money.

there is no such free lunch in this world.
                you have paid your price when you play with your time
                and if you want to be mooore powerful char you have to add money in it.

it is simple and equal.
                i hope you understand.

the problem is sometimes player mix his life in game and the real life.
                we work, we play,and we have fun and we work again we play again.

remember the point is when you play a game you have fun.

you must live in a Job Filled rich country.....how the hell can you sit there and spend enough money to feed a family of 4 each day?
                And you are okay with this?
                If i were you,I'd feel ashamed of myself.
                And you put other people down because they are struggling with REAL life bills and food for the family? You are some sad person.Good thing I don't know you irl or I'd kick your *** .
                People play games online to forget about the problems irl. And yet.. there it is again. Pay to play yet another game. Yeah, how fun that is....
                Wonder how many irl friends know you blow money on a game online... They'd prob think your nuts. So don't try to justify your spending...

Comment

Originally posted by Yinyin86 View Post
                  i dont have time because i have to take care my business in real life.
                  i dont use my mamma money.

both of us have hobby playing game online.
                  i dont understand why noncash player always whining about money.

there is no such free lunch in this world.
                  you have paid your price when you play with your time
                  and if you want to be mooore powerful char you have to add money in it.

it is simple and equal.
                  i hope you understand.

the problem is sometimes player mix his life in game and the real life.
                  we work, we play,and we have fun and we work again we play again.

remember the point is when you play a game you have fun.
                  Right on the money.

Thing is, either you spend money or you spend time. Both are equally important. If you have both, then you're lucky.

At the moment, I have not spend a cent on this game. I have created all characters in different servers just to learn to game. All my non-cash character are moving around Top 20 to Top 10 except for my knight toon which is moving around Top 20-30 before I stopped playing them. Usually, I stopped playing them in the late Level 30s.

Now, that we have GMT +8, I am ready to put in some reasonable "fun money", no more no less.

I've been burned before by spending a bit of money for online games. I've learned. Now I have to learn the game and see if I liked it, willing to spend months or years on the game.

Luckily, initially, it is free to play, so I have the option. And I think I like Wartune.

R2 Games has to earn money. It is a business after all and takes money to start it and maintain it. If they are not earning, what's the use of running the game?

Balance? No game has it.

My take.

Comment

Originally posted by susanking View Post
                    you must live in a Job Filled rich country.....how the hell can you sit there and spend enough money to feed a family of 4 each day?
                    And you are okay with this?
                    If i were you,I'd feel ashamed of myself.
                    And you put other people down because they are struggling with REAL life bills and food for the family? You are some sad person.Good thing I don't know you irl or I'd kick your *** .
                    People play games online to forget about the problems irl. And yet.. there it is again. Pay to play yet another game. Yeah, how fun that is....
                    Wonder how many irl friends know you blow money on a game online... They'd prob think your nuts. So don't try to justify your spending...

there are things you would never comprehend as a casher.

Why? I've to put it very bluntly you were either poor and you're trying to be frugal / you just cant afford to do wat we do. You think it's stupid but yet you make a whole hoohaa comment over this.. What you just said only state hints of envy & jealousy, why bother about people's spending in game? You a dictator yourself or something?

We spend we pay is none of your big fat *** business. enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by R23333231Darkness View Post
                      Dont forget The Rock,GODTANK,LovelyMist,UMIX, and some of them are non payers.Yet TOP hitters in the Game
                      i will be able to compete against The rock and godtank if they stay non spenders. cant right now but at some point ill get there

Godric here btw.

Comment

Basically if you consider gaming to be your main hobby and form of entertainment, then investing in said hobby or form of entertainment is really no different then doing it with other things. Therefore you can justify spending money on games. IE, if you don't like to drink and you hate the movies, don't really care about your car other than the basic nessecities for it. Then what do you have to spend money on?

I don't see how people can sit there and rationalize spending 300 bucks for beer and a stripper, but they do. Same reason why you can't comprehend someone spending 300 bucks on a video game. They just do.

leave it at that....

Comment

Originally posted by Marduh View Post
                          Basically if you consider gaming to be your main hobby and form of entertainment, then investing in said hobby or form of entertainment is really no different then doing it with other things. Therefore you can justify spending money on games. IE, if you don't like to drink and you hate the movies, don't really care about your car other than the basic nessecities for it. Then what do you have to spend money on?

I don't see how people can sit there and rationalize spending 300 bucks for beer and a stripper, but they do. Same reason why you can't comprehend someone spending 300 bucks on a video game. They just do.

leave it at that....
                          true but do you think a football match is fun if it was fixed, or boxing match or any other form of sport or competetive things?

Comment

true but do you think a football match is fun if it was fixed, or boxing match or any other form of sport or competetive things?
                            They are lol, or do all same football, soccer teams, athletes have the same $$$ for getting players, train etc..?

Comment

Originally posted by Marduh View Post

leave it at that....
                              I agree with this post so def +1, I know people who allocate $300 a month for entertainment, games, free money however you wanna put it. IF somebody wants to allocate their free money on something they enjoy they should reap rewards for it. It is their money to do with what they please. Yes, I spend money on the VIP because I was hoping it would give more quests than the 1, but I can justify $8.00 a month out of my budget to get the bonus exp, and soon the bonus Kyranite from plundering. Does this give me a huge advantage....some say yes, some say no because the only thing I really get right now is the bonus exp from VIP. When I get high enough VIP status for the more kyranite(yes that is going to help more), and the bonus from not losing honor after rank 6(still far away from that one), it will be an advantage.

Comment

does caps lock make you right? rofl
                                lmao these are not caps if you hadnt notice, its the size of the font smart one!

Comment

Working...
                                X