Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever thought about balancing the game abit more?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paying players need good opponents or they will get bored and go elsewhere. Therefore, it is crucial that non paying players have access to socketdrills and any other items to help the paying players enjoy their game. I don't pay for anything but I know it's because of people who do pay, that I can enjoy this game.

Comment

Originally posted by R24267569 View Post
      Paying players need good opponents or they will get bored and go elsewhere. Therefore, it is crucial that non paying players have access to socketdrills and any other items to help the paying players enjoy their game. I don't pay for anything but I know it's because of people who do pay, that I can enjoy this game.
      there are 3 or 4 free socket drills. if u save them and use it on high lvl equipment it's worth it.
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
        full 3 socket gears doesn't promise u a 100% win and become the strongest.

this thread is should b closed. there some awesome non casher player in s5. even casher can't beat them with full 3 socket gear. FYI
        feel free to come to forest of doom server and compete, would love to see you beat some of the paying players like cupid nhoc and chandra

Comment

Hrm. To the guy who posted "next time use the srch function"; You took the time to change the font, color, and put it in bold. The least you could do is spell "Search" properly. Just saying.

As for the balance in this game, obviously cash people should have a much greater advantage over people who don't pay. Duh. I mean, if i take the time to spend IRL money on a video game, i better get a freaking good benefit. Quit crying dude. Seriously.

Comment

Oh yeah, one more thing. Every 7 days everyone who plays the game gets 3 free socket drills. So the only advantages a casher really has are:

1.) they can spend balens to boost damage on bosses for an extra 50k daru/gold per boss fight (big whoop)
            2.) They can spend balens to boost their gems (the amount of money you need to do this is INSANE.)
            3.) they can spend balens to get small farm boosts (if you do the currency per hour conversions, you actually get more using gold.)
            4.) they get exp boosts

Of those the last one is really the only one where you actually see a difference. The higher level you are, the better gear potential you have. Big freaking whoop. Go play crystal saga and then come back and tell me how bad cashers are. For real dude. In that game, if you don't buy stuff, you pretty much are toast and it voids the reason you play to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Marduh View Post
              Oh yeah, one more thing. Every 7 days everyone who plays the game gets 3 free socket drills. So the only advantages a casher really has are:

1.) they can spend balens to boost damage on bosses for an extra 50k daru/gold per boss fight (big whoop)
              2.) They can spend balens to boost their gems (the amount of money you need to do this is INSANE.)
              3.) they can spend balens to get small farm boosts (if you do the currency per hour conversions, you actually get more using gold.)
              4.) they get exp boosts

Of those the last one is really the only one where you actually see a difference. The higher level you are, the better gear potential you have. Big freaking whoop. Go play crystal saga and then come back and tell me how bad cashers are. For real dude. In that game, if you don't buy stuff, you pretty much are toast and it voids the reason you play to begin with.
              do they ? i have yet to get socket drills like that

Comment

Yes, check your login bonuses dude...

Comment

Yes, check your login bonuses dude...
                  allready did theres none

Comment

are you looking at day 7 under the silver cup login bonus? cause that's where it is.... >.>;;; come on man, can't be that blind.

Comment

are you looking at day 7 under the silver cup login bonus? cause that's where it is.... >.>;;; come on man, can't be that blind.
                      and where exactly do you see that ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	67.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	648.0 KB
ID:	1661896

Comment

It's not in those login bonuses. Silver cup dude. Daily login bonus...

Comment

that aint in our server

Comment

4.) they get exp boosts

The 7 day thing is a ONE time thing. This goes to show me that you havent played the game for more than a few days and are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by R23305237 View Post
                              feel free to come to forest of doom server and compete, would love to see you beat some of the paying players like cupid nhoc and chandra
                              i wish i can jump between server..

if u are trying to beat the best player.. go into the mirror and ask how much time have u spend and how much money have u spend.

nothing is absolute free. this is a business game not some volunteer works.
                              check out the home website. it's stated there.. u want free no prob with slow improvement. want to speed up? cash it.

did u work or still sucking mama's money going to school?
                              if u work u know what business are. if ur company don't make profit u'll b no salary.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

4.) they get exp boosts

for real.. if u spend more time u get more daru than casher or by reviving in WB. try killing all the monster in wilds. the biggest earns is the last shot in WB that is totally by luck for everyone not only casher.
                                gems can b farm in cata. both have same luck. the only thing for casher to speed up is buy crypt token. but again it's limited
                                by sync bg chest u can earns lvl 3 gems easier than wasting some balens.
                                the only thing that is good for casher is the exp boost. this also can b counter if u spend more time with same parties in multi. u get more exp bonus. not sure if u realize this. try to get lvl 10 heart icon

there are ways to get more gold.. but can't tell u. and it's only for those who had time spending on this game.
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X