Knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights

Ok whats the deal with knights?? why they get 1 hit to everyone elses 2 hits??. Please tell me what a knight has over others that they must get hit twice for their 1 hit????????? as far as i can see there is no reason apart from to make knights suck..and explains the lack of knights about. Im losing alot of battle for the simple fact that i have to stand there and get smashed while i wait for a turn....**.

It's a conspiracy. The developers hate knights.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

It is because Knights are stupid and it takes some time for their synapses to fire and send the message from their brain to their arms, thus swinging their rather too obvious "I am overcompensating for a lack thereof downstairs" sword, and engage their opponents in the two hits you desire.
      Serenity
      Jeffobob74, formerly Neal

Comment

Originally posted by Killick74 View Post
        It is because Knights are stupid and it takes some time for their synapses to fire and send the message from their brain to their arms, thus swinging their rather too obvious "I am overcompensating for a lack thereof downstairs" sword, and engage their opponents in the two hits you desire.
        funny lol, what if you dont have that extra sword downstairs??

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
          funny lol, what if you dont have that extra sword downstairs??
          Buy a Corvette.
          Serenity
          Jeffobob74, formerly Neal

Comment

Na maybe better the spend the Corvette money on my knight to get it up to par with everyone else lol. But seriously between my archer and knight theres no contest..archer beats knight hands down as the knight has a deep freeze trait built into it XD..no need to DF a knight XD

Comment

With those huge swords, you know they are compensating for something.

edit: ah ****, someone else already beat me to it:
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Knights probably took too much time staring at their phallic legend 50 swords, while it hits their enemy... Maybe they want to see the ecstasy in the faces of their opponent.

Anyways, one thing I noticed about knight is that they could activate the "Enhanced Block" 2 times if they are hit by the skill "Multishot" of the archers....

Comment

knight's block had already been nerfed , it used to heal knight 2 times when blocking "Multishot" of the archers, now ONLY heal one time. Wish they change it back to heal 2 times.

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  Knights probably took too much time staring at their phallic legend 50 swords, while it hits their enemy... Maybe they want to see the ecstasy in the faces of their opponent.

Anyways, one thing I noticed about knight is that they could activate the "Enhanced Block" 2 times if they are hit by the skill "Multishot" of the archers....

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                  Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                  Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Chinese doesn't have knights, they wanted to be fast and tricky, stealthy like ninja or archer and try to outsmart opponent with intelligence like mage. 
                    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

try high lvl nm runs with no knight lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                        try high lvl nm runs with no knight lol
                        Insofar, my level 70 NM runs for the past 4 months have been without knights.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Have u ever watched Monty Python? That's why they are slow .
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

condor with ur spend so far and prolly ur teams spend i not suprised u not need a knight! i speaking for the average joe here

Comment

I don't know about you other knights, but I can still beat archers and some mages that are a few thousand br ahead of me. To me it seems only few people use timing to their advantage and/or they don't pay enough attention to the skills the other player is using. HS takes 1 min to be reused, Delphics take 1 min unless the other player is gonna waste a talent lvl on lowering it, and Sylph takes 4-6 rounds to use again. I know timing and paying attention will only do so much, and some battles you just can't win no matter what, but there are other battles which a person can easily win and they lost because they didn't pay attention to the other players skills, therefore, did not re-adjust their own skill usage. In the case of archers and sometimes mages getting in 2 hits too a knights' 1 is because they have a faster casting time, if you add a deep freeze on top thats a guaranteed 2-3 hits to our one. Sadly thats how it is, but a Knight still can get around the double hits most of the time if they have pve gear and a shield, plus with sylphs the Knight has 2-3 aoe's to throw at the guardians(templars, knights, and such) leaving the archer or mage wide open too an EDD preferably with a brutality rune.

Just something I noticed from a large quantity of players, if your not one of them good for you .
                              If I am wrong please say so and inform me in detail how I am wrong .
                              Last edited by GrymReaper; 11-27-2013, 03:12 PM.
                              Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Working...
                              X