World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss

Please explain to me, why the already strongest class in world boss, archers, have now from the patch been given the ability to use deep freeze on them. Are the designers archers on the game? archers in real life? fletchers? bowyers? (google for the extra sarcasm) just explain how this happened, was they not winning by enough? the fastest class on the game gets an even bigger bonus on the world boss.
    EmoFairySlayer at your service.

Because they ( to not use we, even if I'm an archer ) should be #1 on world boss, seeing its one of the stuff we " dominate ".
    People won't always be satisfied with what R2 gets, so doesn't surprises me that knights ( I know you ) will whine.
    Mages have thunder, so maybe not much whines from them, but from knights we'll see alot.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I'm a mage and i will whine! CoZ i'm unlucky mage and my thunderer dont slow boss often xDD damn archers!!

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        I'm a mage and i will whine! CoZ i'm unlucky mage and my thunderer dont slow boss often xDD damn archers!!
        Considering its a " chance ", Let's blame archers for having a 100% effect, and knights for having such delphics and insane rage gain!!
        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
          Considering its a " chance ", Let's blame archers for having a 100% effect, and knights for having such delphics and insane rage gain!!
          Hate em, bash em!

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I get top 3 most days even with similar BR archers on server (knight), a handicap won't hurt much.

Comment

You have too many posts to whine .
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                You have too many posts to whine .
                Never enuff... Never enuff xD I think more problematic will be for all this afk-ers when sylph awake automaticly^^ hyhyhy

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Never enuff... Never enuff xD I think more problematic will be for all this afk-ers when sylph awake automaticly^^ hyhyhy
                  Noooo, you have more than enough! To whine you need 50 posts ^^
                  And about sylph, yea, would be funny, but still that doesn't mean you'll get more when you afk rather than when you play on manual ^^.
                  Sooooooooo good using df :P ^^

Comment

I make wb half afkso i dont care aBout sylph awake in bad momentHehe...i have 50... X more^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I make wb half afkso i dont care aBout sylph awake in bad momentHehe...i have 50... X more^^
                      Lol, why afk? ;o

Comment

I didnt say afkhalf afk means using fast afk casting in right moment

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I didnt say afkhalf afk means using fast afk casting in right moment
                          ;o You should know how to do that easier ^_^
                          Sylph, I think gaia? like other 99.9999999999999% of players, right? Seeing its " op " like all say ^^

Comment

Lolzi use afk only in normal mode xD ofc my gaia is used manualy

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Lolzi use afk only in normal mode xD ofc my gaia is used manualy
                              Hahahah, that was normal, was weird to use the same tactic on sylph form.
                              Gold per round? ( both sylph and normal mode )

Comment

Working...
                              X