No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/10 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was in any bettles they hits me 3 times before I hit them,thats not right....I am Blast50 lvl 80....plz fix it thank you

Comment

well bro archers are already too much partial with , just do sky trail, a simple 90k archer can cross all the 10 levels, while for knights and mages unless they are above 1 million, with all their pots and scrolls they cant cross it. So be happy with what you have, already archers favored most so as to make things easy to them but not to rest of the class. Knights have shields but its useless when archer use armor piercer. On top of that highest crit among all 3 classes on an average go high to archers only. so here you are whining than others.

Comment

Great Idea inventory volume 999to 9999.My inventory have alot of space then. ^_^ and aslo need some icon added to this reply message.Thanks.
        :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Whilst nobody can complain about the increase in inventory/vault slot size I still wish I'd bought more slots with vouchers. Many slots are filled with items that will never get near 999 let alone 9999. Every patch means we have even more (different) items to collect. In defence of the game, unusual for me, I will say SC, MTW and gems are "supposed" to be used and not saved in the hope of a good event. The same goes for crypt tokens and insignia.
          Jherek
          Guild Master TheCore

Comment

when will arena bug be repaired
            Gaming is a way of life

Comment

yay back online 45 minutes to do all attempt.

Comment

hopefully we get a positive bug this time instead of all those negative bugs XD like inf. campain blitz you wont hear anyone complain about a bug like that
                DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

Doomstrom,

See my post above. You will get more slots to start with but you will soon fill them with other items.
                  Jherek
                  Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Anybody tried Destiny yet?
                    Jherek
                    Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Hey,

Just wondering what there is going to be a fix for the lil glitch which happens when you've been writing in the chat box, then try to use something in your innovatory. Instead of actually selecting the item, it just writes the name of it in the chat box, and you have to refresh to be able to use the item.
                      This happens ALOT, and is getting pretty annoying now...

Comment

Originally posted by Jinnos7 View Post
                        Hey,

Just wondering what there is going to be a fix for the lil glitch which happens when you've been writing in the chat box, then try to use something in your innovatory. Instead of actually selecting the item, it just writes the name of it in the chat box, and you have to refresh to be able to use the item.
                        This happens ALOT, and is getting pretty annoying now...
                        When that happens just push the "shift" key once and you can actually move it, instead of the name of the item being coppied
                        It’s not that we want to constantly scratch, but sometimes our Cupcakes stick to our Baking Sheets
                        Platform: Kabam
                        Server:S62
                        Merges: S65 May 16 2014
                        Merges: S45 + S47 April 2 2015
                        Started: December 7 2013
                        Break: June 16 2015 - ungoing
                        IGN: ♥Aeronwen♥

Comment

Ok, so we don't really have 9999 item piles. Just the stuff thet R2 thought you should have more than 999.

Where id doesn't work: Star Sand, Shadow Soul, Crystal Shard.
                          I'm sure there are others, i just haven't found them yet.

So when can we get 9999 item piles? As oposed to some 9999 item piles?

Comment

Originally posted by Abuze View Post
                            Ok, so we don't really have 9999 item piles. Just the stuff thet R2 thought you should have more than 999.

Where id doesn't work: Star Sand, Shadow Soul, Crystal Shard.
                            I'm sure there are others, i just haven't found them yet.

So when can we get 9999 item piles? As oposed to some 9999 item piles?
                            true man,and another one the 9999 doesnt work for wud be shadow crystals,refinement locks...
                            so far it worked for sc,mtw,fate stones,runestones...

Comment

Optimized Inventory: Each slot's upper volume limit has been increased from 999 to 9999.

Why Crystal Shard and Refinement lock is still at 999 limit?

Comment

Only some items are able to be 9999. It is unclear what the vault situation is. My refinement locks will not stack. In the character inventory, my insignia and crypt tokens stack, but my crystal shards will not stack. I do love having all this space freed up, but would be nice to make sure this is consistent.

Comment

Working...
                                X