Announcement

Collapse

Emergency Notice

We are still working on the known issue that CRS2 currently encountering please be patient.
See more
See less

Wartune 1.5 Part Three May 9th @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • they don't have 65 sets because they want our money, and pvp sets wee too easy to get
    Wartune
    [IGN:CYNN
    SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
    GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
    If you have a problem, come get some.

    also always blame Princearthas

    Comment


    • In the end might be a level 80 set ( pve ) and thats all, no more pvp sets ( not so sure about 80 set yet, but we will see ).
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Yort316 View Post
        they don't have 65 sets because they want our money, and pvp sets wee too easy to get
        Im surprised by you saying this. I would think you would know that the orginal Chinese server doesn't even have pvp sets. It ihas nothing to do with greed.

        Comment


        • yap ur ryt,, i spent 1,000,000 in astral but still i didn't get any orange or red astralo its very hard getting it

          Comment


          • will there be a 2nd batch of red astral?
            the newly released red astrals are not complete..

            Comment


            • s217 mage manos

              Comment


              • almost full set red astral

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jaberwacky21 View Post
                  will there be a 2nd batch of red astral?
                  the newly released red astrals are not complete..
                  There are no % red astrals. Lean to read the forum.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by arfeyza View Post
                    almost full set red astral
                    Is there a need to show off in 2 different threads? Please bring your red astrals that you're so proud of for job interview.
                    Last edited by darrylim; 05-12-2013, 04:10 AM.

                    Comment


                    • same problen at last maintenance... can just log in about 5 minute, after that never can log in my char ... what the problem`s?? ... failed to load resouce???.... but other char in same ID can log in??? please give the answer?? or.....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by onofre12 View Post
                        yap ur ryt,, i spent 1,000,000 in astral but still i didn't get any orange or red astralo its very hard getting it
                        i spend 10,000,000 and no red astral and many others got red even some of them got x2

                        Comment


                        • Please fix the guild battle lag. And the lag on the catacombs and necropolis ....a lot of us are spending money on this game, why won't R2 spend some?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                            Please fix the guild battle lag. And the lag on the catacombs and necropolis ....a lot of us are spending money on this game, why won't R2 spend some?
                            Why can't people keep to the subject in these forums. This hread has nothing to do with guild battle lag. Post it where it belongs!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
                              Why can't people keep to the subject in these forums. This hread has nothing to do with guild battle lag. Post it where it belongs!
                              It relates to their update. Please fix things that people have been asking about as part of their updates....
                              thanks!

                              Comment


                              • You think they read this?
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X