[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be "Coned" is not a bad thing ,as long as you are a "Conehead" ! <:P
    Last edited by SirLongWAND; 02-19-2014, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sssshehzad View Post
      in the battle ground all level players are play with me. u should make limit with battle ground players.i got 200% blessing. but i was able to win against others player coz they have too much BR
      what lvl and br is ur char?
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

• do a mintance in which every player gets 1000 balens plz

Comment

• i am on server 62 and 37

Comment

• anyone know when this maintnance started?
            Just so i know around when it finishes

Comment

• i thought forums were for helping people who stuck in the game not for having a moan at r2 if people need help then post here ?

Comment

• i too wish for stamina pots to rain down on the players like a tsunami of biblical proportions lol but the game is an Aeria Game and they are nutorious for the heavey handed tactics includeing but not limited to all the 10,000 s of failures of shaiya and other games **** *** support for programing as for example how fast they fix and exploit vs how fast the fix a glitch that affects 10.000s of people across all servers maney paying customers there complaints department if there is any one there even in short if you are getting good stuffs they stop it in a hurry changeing codeing and every thing and if you been wronged by either a player or there system or the system took balens when it dident notify you it was gonna they say fu and f off and complaign that they need more money to fix the problems in codeing in short the stamina pots where too good for us players so they took it away couse they could make more money if they took it off of us so to conclude ask for some thing realley small they might allow it unless they think of new ways to fleece us dry think about it wow and ff 11 make enough to sustain and grow on the respective monthly subscription in this game there are people spending 10,000s or 30,000 dollors a year on this broswer game and they cant and in some cases plain refuse to fix even the most simple and redundent errors

Comment

• stile snow so it is not remove like you writte.

Comment

• Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                    stile snow so it is not remove like you writte.
                    Yep, still snow theme in the city and in cloud city.

Comment

• servers are up

Comment

• Well, we all know there are o lot of bugs, problems, and not-too-smart features (not even trying to start wading into the cost area....)

But one question appeared here which I totally agree with: Why the f..k does a (supposedly) scheduled weekly maintenace have to occure on a Guild Battle Day ?? Wherte is your common sense ???

Other thing is of course the 4-6 hours downtime..... cmon, be serious, how long does it take to upload a patch (which you could program and prepare beforehand, while the servers still run) and restart the servers?

Comment

• Delete flash cach, saved offline content etc.....

Actually, just to be absolutely sure, open a command prompt window and type: format C: (it will ask you then if you really want to remove all your snow, so just type 'Y' and press enter.

(author of this article is not responsible for any demage caused to Trolls PCs, if you follow this advice)

Comment

• There is so many upset about the Circuit Quest Board,
                            many low levels cannot use there crypt tokens for quests as they need them to buy there rings and things......
                            so there should be a way of understanding the LVL some player are at don't you think...........

Comment

• hi
                              my game dont start is loading til 73% and stop what to do ?
                              knight
                              100k br
                              server s116

Comment

• Server up but the game is still stuck at since last 30 mins.....blank screen
                                Name : Ezio
                                Server : s47
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by R235939266; 02-19-2014, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X