[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
    Spin full guild altar everyday..you will gain enough rods.

sure in 2-3 years....

Comment

• Originally posted by kritters View Post
      ive heard alot about compensation for a 6 hr maint if when they reset server if they gave you a stamina reset before the 5 oclock reset so you could do a couple things again for the inconvience of 6 hrs non play time would that satisfy most players here like a 1 hr to do every thing that dosent cover every thing but gives you a couple things to do again b4 the 5 reset would you as a player base find that amicable
      Who ever sold you that keyboard coned you, didnt included the enter key and the , . keys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
        Who ever sold you that keyboard coned you, didnt included the enter key and the , . keys!
        I hope I never get coned, sounds scary
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• As maintenance compensacion please make altar instantly stamina restore at maitenance days, thanks

Comment

• Agreed totally.

Comment

• Cann you (GM's) put an 1 shared inventory box for all characters in an 1 account. Like on Guild wars. In this way all my chars in my account cann use the items.

Comment

• Never fail to schedule maintenance on guild battle days. This is taxing, and I pray this time we actually see a battle. Past few maintenances have negated battles. Compensation in game is sufficient, but doesn't make up for the hours of sleep I lose and how it affects my work. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by lordvoodoo View Post
                  and still a lot to fix. Tok lag at first place! At nightmare lag is very important, sometimes enemies are hittin 2 or 3 times before my team to be able to hit just once! This is not normal!

The bug with lvl5 fish in fishing is still not fixed! Still when we catch bounty scrolls fish we got sometimes (50/50) lvl5 luck stones! If i want luck stones will catch the green fish, not to wait for bounty fish...

Remove all stupid cq that require to fight in atoll! If we want to fight in atoll for new sylphs we will for our own!

Do smtg with autodrop, today in interval 18:00 - 19:00 i lost connection at least 10 times, and i hadnt any problems with my net!

Fix this ******** rune drop rate! I have 95%+ win rate in tanks, basically i lose one match for 3 months and i am always first by score, always and still cant find second rune! This is ridiculous. Since server 41 started i missed only 4-5 times tanks and with 95%+ win rate to not be able to find second rune... Come on! Alrdy need to sell my rune stones (sold 2x999) cuz havent enough room for all my stuff (and no, with this cost of 1 row i won't buy more inventary space, just forget it! Its about time to reduce the cost of inventary space or return vauchers... 1000+ balens for 1 row... Bitсh pls, no ******** way!)

how many times i/we need to pass lvl10 in necropolis so finally to get lvl9 gem synthesis formula?! And its not only me... At least in my guild till now noone is found at least once lvl9 gem synthesis formula...

And when we will be able to use last 3 slots in farms?! I guess this "coming soon!" actually wont come in next few months, right?! Same with fate stones, lvl20 brutal edge is done and when we will have other skills?! Again "coming soon!" but when noone is sayin... In that time we are collecting more and more fate stones and they only take room in inventary...

P.s. Ah yes and one more thing: Fix this autoreject ****! Is so annoying everyday to remove autoreject and next day to autorejecting again...
                  i agree with it all and double!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dandicross View Post
                    Nice one lol
                    Thanks for detail feedback for improvement

Comment

• Originally posted by Webrunner View Post
                      i agree with it all and double!!!!!
                      Thanks for detail feedback for improvement

Comment

• TOK needs a way to warn people when they accept invite from player stuck in higher lvl ,so that person accepting knows they have already cleared the previous lvls. I have accepted invites and been stuck more than once and it sucks ,since you only get 1 attempt each day! The lag is also very bad at times in TOK and Spire!
                        I also agree with other players about being forced into Sylph Harvesting ,over and over ,when we are low on inventory space and don't want more Sylph **** taking up our precious storage space! Sometimes I think you guys just want us to bust out our wallets on a hourly basis to make more space in our inventories !

Comment

• Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                          need a way to swap weapons with other guild members
                          ya we need to swap inventory with friends and guild members.

Comment

• hahahahaha enjoying my time reading all the complaints .... whiners everywhere
                            Eat. Sleep. Wartune. Repeat

Comment

• Originally posted by sssshehzad View Post
                              ya we need to swap inventory with friends and guild members.
                              ...why not swapping accounts............
                              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                              Class : Archer
                              Guild : •OneŽ•
                              LvL : 80
                              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

• in the battle ground all level players are play with me. u should make limit with battle ground players.i got 200% blessing. but i was able to win against others player coz they have too much BR

Comment

Working...
                                X