Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/14 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pykst View Post
    If so smart why you need double post?
    Because i felt like.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by kratosflavius26 View Post
      everyone wants it being fast and if they do fast and theres many of bugs u start complain ..!! **** with "fast fast fast " do u think its easy to make a patch or to add the patch in game !! 1 more time **** and wait and let them make what they know better this game its full o idiots ! and for players who cry in game its lag .. BUY A NEW PC !!!! LOSER AND U WILL BE OUT OF LAG !
      Yeah..... My server had this patch a week ago thats the point in time where they FIX the bugs (AND LOL TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS WHICH YOU SIR DID NOT) before they put the "best version" out for everyone. MY server went down near daily to fix bugs and issues.... thats not being handled now (it really wasn't handled then either though) But before you go on your little chirade of pointing out what seems so obvious to you, maybe you should do a little research first on how exactly things work (or should work). k thanks mr. kratosflavius26

Comment

• wat tym end maintenance?

Comment

• how can it be like this ??????
          r u wanna to retired GM???

Comment

• :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

• You guys are funny...

Comment

everyone wants it being fast and if they do fast and theres many of bugs u start complain ..!! **** with "fast fast fast " do u think its easy to make a patch or to add the patch in game !! 1 more time **** and wait and let them make what they know better this game its full o idiots ! and for players who cry in game its lag .. BUY A NEW PC !!!! LOSER AND U WILL BE OUT OF LAG !
                now that's a rage comment XD

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
                BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
                Server: ALL S69
                Guild:
                ALL in Epic
                Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
                Level: ALL 80
                Adv. Level:
                Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

Hmmm hark at the software engineer lol. the lag is caused by the game interacting with multiple users. some who have multiple accounts open at the same time. and sometimes you hook up with someone with a slower transfer rate, its life but dont state something you dont understand

Comment

• wating..........................................................

Comment

• keep calm, ** the goverment

Comment

• These comments are making laugh xD The maintenance will be over when its over whining here about it doesnt make it go any faster, it might even make it slower coz mods have to check forums.. So kids please.. Shhh

Comment

• how can it be like this ??????
                          r u wanna to retired GM???

Comment

• Now back to lag and bugs.. All servers show green :-)

Comment

• Hmm... I have 25 jewelary shards for 70 lvl and now for my 2 jewels I need 10 shard. Now, pls, tell my what should I do with the rest 15, that costed me 3000 crypt tokens?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Any good answer of this question?
                              Pls, dev answer !!!!

Comment

• I can not get into the game. what wrong?
                                Nick : HELL4U
                                Server : S517
                                Job : BOW
                                Lvl : 34
                                please help me.

Comment

Working...
                                X