Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/14 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zZzZZzZzZzZ im gonna sleep haahhaa
    its so boring to wait ZzZzZzZ :P
    Character name: kairi
    Guild: Legion
    Class: Mage
    BR: 80+++ (in training yet)
    Level: 69 (slow leveling)
    Sylph: Iris, Gaia, Amazon Queen

Comment

• We hope you enjoy, as always do, with as much lag as possible.

Comment

• I see I'm not the only one who posted in double because forum refresh time is damn slow
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by PipenAin View Post
          I happen to be fairly rich and enjoy spending money on my gaming hobby. I have even spent 30 thousand on the 3D chatroom called Playstation Home on the PS3.
          With that said, I choose to be a non-casher because I see spending money for advantages to be equivalent to a cheatcode or hack, but if people have fun like that then that's their choice.

I have no problem being a non-casher in a competitive environment, and am still having fun with incremental progress over time like any other RPG ive played.
          I actually love how this game has so many ridiculously time consuming goals because I have played far too many games where everyone becomes "godly" within a month without quality end game content.

Anyways, my point of view on the new patch is positive and optomistic.
          I find it odd how Im new to the forums and am blind to all the details of the patch since they werent officially provided here, but i learned allot from the banter.
          I'm most looking forward to the ability to buy shards in the Guild Shop. Even though im lucky enough to be in a small lvl10 guild where I'm guaranteed top10 participant bonus at Guild Battles, the insignia requirement for shards is crazy.
          Also, the introduction of new troops is interesting and adding BR benefits to titles now motivates me to target the enemies in the wilds again because I abandoned the daily goal of killing the overpowered enemies there.

Even the marriage system is cool to me as a non-casher because I do have friends which spend money that can potentially do that with me eventually, and if they don't Im not worried about the advantages because im already used to having less.

One thing I wish they did more is Mahara events, at least one week a month would be fine because improving Slyph is a key part of the game so there should at least be a slower method for non-cashers to improve it too.
          lol. I smell a R2 marionette
          yes, it,s your first post, becose you hide your real name

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	this-is-spart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	1692926 Runs round r2 doing this to forum mods and devs, since neither wanna communicate with us.

Comment

• mods can't do much, they are just player like us
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by pykst View Post
                I smell a idiot, do you smell it too ?
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by pykst View Post
                  I smell a idiot, do you smell it too ?
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Thnx r2 for make us lose WB!!!
                    Your somebody's reason to smile !!!

Comment

• all this wait for things that most will never use or accomplish. XD

Comment

• Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]99373[/ATTACH] Runs round r2 doing this to forum mods and devs, since neither wanna communicate with us.
                        Communicate what? Something like this maybe?
                        "Hey guys, you know what, It is ACTUALLY taking as long as we predicted ahead of time!!! Aren't we great!"

Comment

• Originally posted by KayaBlanche View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]99373[/ATTACH] Runs round r2 doing this to forum mods and devs, since neither wanna communicate with us.
                          Communicate what? Something like this maybe?
                          "Hey guys, you know what, It is ACTUALLY taking as long as we predicted ahead of time!!! Aren't we great!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                            I see I'm not the only one who posted in double because forum refresh time is damn slow
                            what the hell is the forum it is loading very slowly

Comment

• Come onnnnnn u lazy staff r2!!!! Ofc they are late cuz of hamburgers ..fat *****

Comment

• we gonna get 500000 gold wow we what about wb gold we have lost ?

Comment

Working...
                                X