Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/14 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol yeah but high casher can easily afford that and that gives them strenth also so they can easily look for it

Comment

• how much time reamning for server up any idea

Comment

• Arena 4 vs 4 ... i don't get to do arena much and at times hard to find a team of 3 and now a team of 4 -.- it's like the nightmare of having to find people for a team to do Mpds with... ugh!!!

Comment

• BG, Tanks and now even the WB will die only of boredom. The longer it takes the more the already small compensation looks like a joke...

Comment

• r2games, when adding auction system at patch?

Comment

• Originally posted by R218500846 View Post
              so what you are saying is, I have wasted months of game time and insignia as I had to purchase the 25 shards at 1000 insignia each for weapon/armor/helmet and necklace and now everyone else only has to spend 15k insignia, or, even easier, just buy them from the guild shop, how on earth does that help me, I already have all my shards, so my months of patience, not doing battleground, have really taken away from the personal goal I had set and reached. Now everyone else will have their level 70 gear much faster than I did, so my sense of achievement has just been washed down the toilet.
              I am so glad I have an actual life and changes in the game do not affect me in any real way,I will wait to see what changes are made and not worry if someone else has a larger advantage then I do.If the changes ruined my life that much I would have to seriously consider gaining an actual life so that I don't have to be crushed by changes in a game.Thank you R2 for making changes and trying to keep the game fresh.

Comment

• What is marriage system? another way to kill non-cashers?

Comment

• tyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayisthebest View Post
                    When will r2 fix GA 3 naked knight bug? It's really annoying, we don't have that much time to refresh.
                    Yes they fixed it, in the new patch you get 4 knights bug instead of 3 :P
                    Redemption

Comment

• Thank You a lot Game Master

Comment

• ty ty ty ty

Comment

• Can I use BOUND balens in marriage system? If I can't I might quit this game...

Comment

• did u do anything regarding the bad lag issues and lost connection cos its not my pc or net i run 100meg fibre optic and i cant play wartune as much as id like cos of this. maybe stop making new servers and focas on these issues. thanks s490 s515 s380

Comment

• Originally posted by Rayisthebest View Post
                              Can I use BOUND balens in marriage system? If I can't I might quit this game...
                              Ok I really dont understand why everyone thinks marriage is a MUST in this game, I didnt marry anyone and I dont see how this affects me in any negative way. Marriage only makes sense when you have a permanent team and you marry one of your teammates. Still any adbvantage it can give is not worth the amount of balens you need to spend to get it.
                              Redemption

Comment

• warlords event for september includes blessing wheel as base br?

Comment

Working...
                                X