Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/14 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IamQueen View Post
    oh nice... marriage system... hmmm ...
    yes very nice, until u know much balens u need for that system :P

[S3] Worg Lair
    Elite
    Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus-Shiva View Post
      People are saying about less than a month to get lvl 80 legend set, per day 14 (VIP) -20 stones from Nirvana NM and in Shop 5 = total 19-25 per day, u guys need 1600 stones for full set, that means 115 days (14 stones/ day), 85 days (19 stones/day) or minimum if u r lucky 65 days (25 stones / day). Withou DF also, u guys can do Nirvana NM, need 2 healers (Iris rain dance) and a strong tank knight.
      Well like i told - if u get help. but do u remember when Nirvana first came out? only top people did NNM last boss. and for newest servers its kinda not fair. that they have this restriction. i do solo Lych Nm - and hardest boss is first because need watch out of that deflection which cant be scatered. and i do tank - even im archer. Today got 180.7k BR.
      I meen what the point that just some people are strong - if its so hard to get people to do runs - see we all have lifes in real world and sometimes some of our team members take off time. and its harder to get replacement.

and 6m gold is alot gold foor newborn lv80 still to spend on every day leg stones. even doing both WB.

So the more higher people we have the better - to have fights and so on
      [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Character: Lanankuras
      Class: Archer
      Lv:80
      Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
      And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

• So I take it, according to forums time, maintenance just started, 30 minutes ago? So..still 3-4 hours to go huh?

Comment

• what lvl can be married ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanankuras View Post
            Well like i told - if u get help. but do u remember when Nirvana first came out? only top people did NNM last boss. and for newest servers its kinda not fair. that they have this restriction. i do solo Lych Nm - and hardest boss is first because need watch out of that deflection which cant be scatered. and i do tank - even im archer. Today got 180.7k BR.
            I meen what the point that just some people are strong - if its so hard to get people to do runs - see we all have lifes in real world and sometimes some of our team members take off time. and its harder to get replacement.

and 6m gold is alot gold foor newborn lv80 still to spend on every day leg stones. even doing both WB.

So the more higher people we have the better - to have fights and so on
            i really agree with u, we need merge lol

[S3] Worg Lair
            Elite
            Kenji

Comment

• Originally posted by talbek View Post
              what lvl can be married ?
              Any level i think, as long as u have balens

[S3] Worg Lair
              Elite
              Kenji

Comment

• Originally posted by talbek View Post
                what lvl can be married ?
                lvl 36+ as i know

Comment

• What about compensation for servers who are a week behind the original batch?....dont tell me it wont effect CW

A weeks headstart in this game is a lot..............

Comment

• 599 engagement then 3999 balens cheapest wedding
                    Originally posted by T3PHR4 View Post
                    This new patch will be very interesting ...
                    Too bad that majority of this new patch - they took most of the fun out of it. For example we have to pay 15K balens (correct me if I'm wrong) to marry, block heal getting reduced and now you can buy shards from the guild shop ...? Buying the shards is great for me because I slow level but then again I worry so much about how much exp they give players

Kinda ridiculous BUT if no one likes the new patch you'll hear about it
                    Player: Vix
                    Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                    Guild: Resurgence
                    Lvl 80
                    Class: Archer
                    BR: () crappy

Comment

• Yeah,so if ur non chasher,forget about it,cuz with such a price inflation to get a decent marriage,talking about 8k balens marriage,we can just dream about it!And i rly doubt we can do it with bound balens!Anyways,is r2 we talking about!
                      Your somebody's reason to smile !!!

Comment

• wait it

Comment

• Going to miss TOK nm exp tho^^

Comment

• thare is news new troops will be added soon so we need daru that time :P or may be your enlightment is max thats why u saying that

Comment

• When will r2 fix GA 3 naked knight bug? It's really annoying, we don't have that much time to refresh.

Comment

• Hihi :* :*

Comment

Working...
                                X