Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/14 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope that the bugs, that we have now and those server wich have the patch now, will be fixed. (at least 50%^^)
    â–ºAkantoreXâ—„
    The Mighty Warrior of Balenor

Comment

seems its finally time to clear my cache after 8 months keeping it because of this update.
      damn, it would be a whole week full of lag.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Hopes server is up before first tank ends so man can complete tank win early and unlock Advancerad class.

Comment

Originally posted by flummarn View Post
          Hopes server is up before first tank ends so man can complete tank win early and unlock Advancerad class.
          no you need to win 3 BG after that
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Daru will be needed later for new troops, so hoard it if you can. Haven't done max enlightment, even tho I can, cause I bet they'll release the new troops 1 day after I've done it xD

Comment

Can you take this opportunity to repair the battleground again ... i guess it's broken today .... again ^^

Unless having the battleground only every other day is a new feature of course
              ValKitteh - S1
              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

we getting any compesation for the fact several servers and not just s1 had this patch last week?

Comment

KOol... i'll need more time to play now, more if i get merried... but as do not have 46 dollars: Forever Alone!!!
                  R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                  Archer Linkoneusc
                  Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                    Wartune 3.1 Part I additions:
                    • 1. Added a Marriage system
                    • 2. Added Class Advancement
                    • 3. Added a Mount Refining system
                    • 4. Changed the Multiplayer Arena to 4v4
                    • 5. Added a Multiplayer Dungeon: Dragon Invasion
                    • 6. Added advanced Astral slots and upgrades
                    • 7. Fixed several bugs and typographical errors
                    We all know this isn't the whole patch. There are some thing that are not being mentioned. Pretty sad, imo, that players are being kept in the dark about most patch details, especially with the little things (knight block heal being capped for example).

Comment

sooooo should we just plan to never do bg again?

Comment

Originally posted by LamieJanister View Post
                        sooooo should we just plan to never do bg again?
                        not never ^^ ... the bg appears randomly, one day yes, next day no, day after no ... then maybe ... rinse repeat
                        ValKitteh - S1
                        "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Battle ground its been a nightmare pretty much since we got the new patch, first 3 days there was no bg and after that the button is there almost 24/7 but it wont let you in and generally noone ever knows when bg really starts and if it will be the same time the next day too.
                          Redemption

Comment

And they forgot to mention the little detail of the fact legendary shards will all be on-sale in Guild Shop now, so no more farming for Insignia and Crypt Tokens, it can all be bought! (Well besides the Jewels/Rings in Crypt ofc)

Comment

Originally posted by sweetwaters View Post
                              what about the 'loading stuck at 50%' bughttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGfZ118G96A
                              That is most likely if there is a bandwith limit on your internet or whatever internet you use. I had the same problem when I tried playing at a specific place but go elsewhere and it worked fine.

Comment

so since you guys are decreasing exp to lvl up can we get exp book compensation again? cos its certainly not fair for people to get an even easier lvl up again to those already caped and working on talents

Comment

Working...
                                X