Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/14 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CobexHELL4U View Post
    I can not get into the game. what wrong?
    Nick : HELL4U
    Server : S517
    Job : BOW
    Lvl : 34
    please help me.
    Start with clearing cookies, cache and flash files. Then try again.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• immediately after battle in treasure map...BSOD (black screen of death)!!! pls fixed it!!!

Comment

• 1. Where is my extra exp. You reduced the exp required for lvls, so I want the rest of the exp as exp books.

2, You have not reduced the required exp for HS, so now the people with higher lvl HS have a permanent advantage. The only way I can get the next lvl of HS is to lvl. But I dont want to lvl as I am not strong enough to fight at the higher lvls. This is bull ****. either reduce the exp for HS or put the lvls exp back to what it was. YOU are screwing up the players. This impacts what rewards we can collect, as if we cant win fights we cant get rewards!

Kabam - Server S84
        IGN - Agni
        Level - Sacred Dragon Warlock
        Class - Mage
        BR - 465K and climbing
        Honour Rank - Mythic Dragon Rider

Comment

• [QUOTE=Agni_84;1067872]1. Where is my extra exp. You reduced the exp required for lvls, so I want the rest of the exp as exp books.

QUOTE]

there is no extra exp. your total exp is unchanged which is why some lvl'ed. there is no reason for them to send exp books.

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Start with clearing cookies, cache and flash files. Then try again.
            What about with my problem ? Have extra 15 shards which are 3000 crypt tokens? You didn't say that they will be reduced to 5 instead of 25?

Thank you for answer

Comment

• What about BIG LAG? I'm from S514 and after maintenance I'm lagging very badly... even when I'm in battle I can't see magic effects, can't see opponents (only black shadow instead of them) battle finishes such way that I can't do anything! Before maintenance everything was ok!

plus catacombs lagging most of all, moving from one level to another takes a lot more time than my battle (and in battle can't see anything)!
              Last edited by R289180253; 08-14-2014, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• 1. The game have a very bad lag.

2. You put down the xp for level up -- thats unfair - now you must level up you cant eat the xp to become the same talents - but why you must level up now to become the talents you come in a much more strongh group and have no chance.

Comment

• There stand nowhere that you put down the xp for level --- i am level 64 now i have level talent 20 . All before can make to talent level 22 --- but i have now to level up and i come in the higher group where i have no chance. Thats really unfair to drop down the xp!!!!

Comment

• After maintenance I leveled up unintentionally... I was planning to stay level 64 for a long time. why has this happened to me???? I need a good explanation.
                    I was 64 with 98% of exp before Maintenance and was planning to stay like that. Now I am 65 with 21% of exp and I didn't get any exp from quest or whatever. This is not good, you made me do something I didn't want to... Need an explanation at least
                    Last edited by Javicho23; 08-14-2014, 11:26 AM. Reason: Added information

Comment

• forgot the most imporant thing a trash can for the junk u keep giving me in my pack.

Comment

• Please fix exp used for upgrade talent

Comment

• I don't want to gain any xp in case they scale the talent xp required to level up to the new xp system... knowing my luck I'll level up to 65 and they will scale it and I will of lost out on 6 talent levels. ( 24 currently, still have 4 levels before maxed....)

Comment

• the ******* lag is horrible
                            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• Can someone pls tell me if the bosses in mpd will have that buff against df from now on??

Comment

• more lag, more bugs, more people quitting.great job r2.

Comment

Working...
                                X