X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fixed]Gem event bugged

hi

on oceanic we just got the gem event but it is bugged .. we synth gems but we can not collect. the button even stays grayed out

MOD EDIT - EVENT HAS BEEN FIXED. FOR THOSE WHO MADE GEMS BEFORE PLEASE SUBMIT A TICKET
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 09-05-2015, 10:24 PM.
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

I will report this for you and thank you for taking the time to let us know what is going on. Can I please confirm you are making normal gems and not dual gems though? Also do you know if it is just on your server or if it is on others as well?

By Any chance can anyone provide me a screen shot of making a gem and then the event not letting them collect the reward for the once a day?
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 09-05-2015, 11:52 AM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Gem synthesizing bug

Hi
      Sadly, I have to announce that my gem synthesizer activity and rewards have been ruined by a bug. I synthesized gems to level 11 but nothing get in return, neither gems nor chest rewards. Please help us by compensating with gems and rewards.
      I did, however, get the transporters level 10 and level 11.

Best Regards

Comment

yes making normal gems and i got no clue
        Cyanide

Comment

Alright, here is the only update I can offer you at this time.

I have managed to get a hold of a screen shot. I have seen someone make a level six gem and have seen nothing illuminate on the collection. I have passed this along to my superiors and it has been reported.

So far we have no further update.

However, If you made gems and did not receive the rewards I can only suggest at this time sending a support ticket. I can only hope getting this reported so soon on the event will help get it figured out before more problems arise.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

funny thing is, i can claimed lv 6 gem reward after i've made lv 6 diamond for eudaemon.... talk about wrong description..

Comment

Originally posted by BarataYuda View Post
              funny thing is, i can claimed lv 6 gem reward after i've made lv 6 diamond for eudaemon.... talk about wrong description..
              Can I please have a screen shot of this? I need it of the event lighting up as well as the creation of the gem please. it would really help us to get this all figured out, thank you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_398.png
Views:	1
Size:	594.6 KB
ID:	1716745Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_399.png
Size:	590.9 KB
ID:	1716746
                Cyanide

Comment

I think were having same problem here on whole servers, when ive made lvl 6 gem i cant claim the reward, but when ive made lvl 6 eudy diamond i can claim the reward. Here my screen shoot.

Name:	gems bugged.jpg
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	1716744
                  The description is to syntesis "Diamond"

IGN : JzXie
                  Lvl : 80, Knight Class
                  Battle Ratting : 2.1 mil
                  Server : 332 Crystal Mine (Oceanic)
                  Guild : Legion

Comment

I am reporting this new find to my bosses to see if it can help get this resolved any faster for you all, thank you for helping me to get this reported.

Comment

Ticket system bugged too

As you stated, Mentor- I attempted to also send a ticket because of the gem event, and the ticket system has changed and appears to be bugged as it says my account doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Milamber-Pug View Post
                        As you stated, Mentor- I attempted to also send a ticket because of the gem event, and the ticket system has changed and appears to be bugged as it says my account doesn't exist.
                        Are you on Kabam?

if so please when opening the support portal, do not click the g.m. icon but the support link at the bottom or here. Try placing in your in game name first on the account field, then give it a moment.. after that try selecting a server and see if it appears in the drop down. if this is still bugging, please make a new thread so we can try to help you resolve this.

Comment

R2 Server oceanic s40 Same effect make lvl6+ Gem and not able to collect

Name:	gem-diamond-bug.jpg
Size:	327.3 KB
ID:	1716751

Darrkin
                          Server: R2 - S219
                          Guild: Legends
                          Class: KightHood Mage
                          Level: 80
                          BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                          Arise ☾☾
                          Loki
                          Goddes of Prosperity
                          Hecate
                          Zeus
                          Poseidon
                          Venus

Comment

no gems same has screen shot. I synthesized lvl 6,7,8 hp gems got nothing

Comment

well. blow off gems to get all rewards. got nothin...sooo. well. wasted alot. ty. again.

could we get one ONE week without events being bugged.

then again. i know thats too much to ask for.
                              Kabam -57 Archer
                              Kabam -67 Knight
                              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X