Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Pixie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pixie

Crystal Pixie total cost 65p 15k SS and 22.5k Apuc

So big !! imagine the lag with that beast lol

Comment

how much did it cost for Citrus Reaper?
      Asmodeus.
      Server14
      my 3 motos
      1. I don't care for arrogance
      2. I don't care for your rules
      3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

Comment

is there possibly any way i can buy pixie upgrade crystals in consumer points?

Comment

Originally posted by R2112137645 View Post
          is there possibly any way i can buy pixie upgrade crystals in consumer points?
          Pixie Upgrade Crystals are not available for purchase with consumer points or points of interest for CS2.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Pixie Upgrade Crystals are not available for purchase with consumer points or points of interest for CS2.
            is there any possible way that they can be added becouse farming them is not worth it i can barely kill the pixie land boss and i have 100k stats

Comment

Originally posted by R2112137645 View Post

is there any possible way that they can be added becouse farming them is not worth it i can barely kill the pixie land boss and i have 100k stats
              It is unlikely they'll be added into consumer points or points of interest at this time. You can obtain pixie upgrade crystals from places like corruption, treasure trove, avernal realm, and pixie forest. You can also obtain them by spinning black coins, exchanging guild contribution inside of the guild station, and quartermaster token exchange. Finally, reaching at least floor 86 in ladder to obtain them as a part of your reward, and public dungeon.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

thanks very much minori alot of people kept that a secret from me i really appretiate it alot

Comment

I am happy to help. Happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                  X