Guild tax Levy and NPC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
    seignior has been working for me fine for the past month?
    The Seignior server-wide exp is working fine, correct? Just so I'm sure we're not referring to just the 2x guild exp.

Comment

On my server anyway seignior 2x xp for whole server has been working fine for the past month and a half. And in response to Memory lane post about nimbus crystalloid I'm able to spawn them fine in my guild station
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

On my server anyway seignior 2x xp for whole server has been working fine for the past month and a half. And in response to Memory lane post about nimbus crystalloid I'm able to spawn them fine in my guild station
        Thank you for the information. The thing with Nimbus is that it is intended to be a world torch, meaning non-guildies are welcome to join in as well. Being usable in Guild Station only allows only guild members to soak up, hence the suggestion to be recoded for Starglade spawning.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Thank you for the information. The thing with Nimbus is that it is intended to be a world torch, meaning non-guildies are welcome to join in as well. Being usable in Guild Station only allows only guild members to soak up, hence the suggestion to be recoded for Starglade spawning.
          If I remember in cs1 nimbus was spawnable only in champions bluff for the winning guild so I don't think it is intended as a world torch in cs2 either. Unless its changed in cs2 but the fact that it is spawnable in guild station only would lead me to believe it is still only for land grab guild. I may be wrong idk. Me personally I collect 7 crystalloids for the week then at the end of the week I spawn guild torch and the 7 crystalloids at once for big xp weekly party.

Comment

If I remember in cs1 nimbus was spawnable only in champions bluff for the winning guild so I don't think it is intended as a world torch in cs2 either. Unless its changed in cs2 but the fact that it is spawnable in guild station only would lead me to believe it is still only for land grab guild. I may be wrong idk. Me personally I collect 7 crystalloids for the week then at the end of the week I spawn guild torch and the 7 crystalloids at once for big xp weekly party.
            On CS, it is an optional world torch as there is a world announcement encouraging players to join, and anyone could enter Champion's Bluff, no matter the guild. The only catch there was that the land owning guild members were able to kill non-guildies at their discretion while the latter could not attack back due to the debuff.

Comment

I know when u take the crystalloid, the button you click on says "guild bonfire" so I think it is meant for the guild only in cs2

Comment

Working...
              X