Fate shop bug helpppppp!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate shop bug helpppppp!!!

Hello, name's IZZZY from s5, I don't know how this happened but it seems the fate shop is bugged. All I bought was 5 magic essences and all I was doing at that time was using my elixirs then bam, I get this Lava Man pet and I've just wasted 3500 xtals for it. Help me pls, I need that 3500 xtals to unlock my blessings

Need help asap, pls reply r2
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-27-2017, 08:37 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Unfortunately, once an item has been purchased from the shop, it cannot be returned/refunded.
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-27-2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Yes, but this is not even my fault. I was just using my elixirs then suddenly I get a Lava Man and wasted 3500 crystals out of nowhere?? In other words, I was forced to buy it without me knowing. Please just please for once, help me. I didn't want this to happen since I already have a pet with 27k patk, that pet will be USELESS if you just let things go and ignore this.

Comment

There isn't anything I can personally do for you even if I wanted to. You can try filing a ticket to fight the incident, however the chances of a desirable outcome is slim, to say the least.

Comment

I've already filed one and waiting for a reply. I really hope they help me with this problem since it's not even my fault and I was supposed to use those 3500 crystals for my blessings.

Comment

Do note that there will be longer delays in response times due to limited staffing per holiday leave.

Comment

when you were clicking elixirs you likely clicked the lava pet as I don't see how a purchase could be made without opening the shop and clicking. ive never heard of that happening ever.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
              X